• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM] AOKP 4.3 t0LTEatt Unofficial Nightlys

Search This thread

JoePrey

Dec 15, 2008
ATT LTE Upload

Anyone else having issues with doing a speed test? My internet seems kind of spotty, drops. When I do a speed test via ookla I get screaming download speeds of 43 megabits but it can't even complete the upload test.

I'm in the same exact area where I haven't had any trouble with other roms or spotty connections.

Ideas?

My wifi doesn't have a problem at all.

Last edited:

jibust

Apr 7, 2011
I haz the sadz....but it happens. Seems like most dev for this phone is slowing down anyways.

It's a year-old device, but still I think development is pretty good.

People tend to compare the development to a Nexus device thread. Obviously it will be less as Nexus devices are not carrier/location specific, people from all over the world have the same device.

techjeep

Oct 21, 2008
Chicago
It's a year-old device, but still I think development is pretty good.

People tend to compare the development to a Nexus device thread. Obviously it will be less as Nexus devices are not carrier/location specific, people from all over the world have the same device.

It's by no means dead, but I remember with my Captivate there still being a very active base long after the SGS2 came out. We're just picking up refresh cycles much quicker now. It just seems like the threads are really quiet lately.

jibust

Apr 7, 2011
It's by no means dead, but I remember with my Captivate there still being a very active base long after the SGS2 came out. We're just picking up refresh cycles much quicker now. It just seems like the threads are really quiet lately.

AOSP threads tend to mellow when a new version is released as DEVs are working on getting working ports available.

Honestly, it was a huge shock for me when I came from the Nexus to this device, in terms of development, but I have actually noticed that Nexus threads tend to be full of roms that are pretty much copies one from the other. Aside from the usual (CM, AOKP, PA, Carbon, Pac-Man) obviously.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    top.png

!!WARNING!! THESE ARE AS OFFICIAL (but un-official)AS THERE ARE4.3
    But they are built from AOKP and Google source.
    changelog.png

• Get the latest TWRP
    • MAKE A NANDROID (google it)
    • Wipe data/cache FACTORY RESET
    • Flash ROM
    • Flash Gapps [URL]http://goo.im/gapps/gapps-jb-20130813-signed.zip
    • ReBoot System
    downloads.png

NEWEST BUILD: http://www.androidfilehost.com/?a=show&w=files&flid=7951

contribute.png

[font=Roboto, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]They spend countless of hours doing this for next to nothing. Posts, views, and donations encourage Team KANG, and everyone else who has helped out.[/font]

Team AOKP
    CyanogenMod

[font=Roboto, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Every donation is cherished and loved.[/font]

[font=Roboto, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]If you'd like to help contribute by writing code, feel free to stop by IRC and talk to Team KANG![/font]

source.png

[font=Roboto, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Check out the ROM source on [/font]github[font=Roboto, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]. Open source, in the spirit of community kangage.[/font]

[font=Roboto, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]If you'd like to help with AOKP, please don't hesitate to contact [/font]Roman[font=Roboto, helvetica, arial, sans-serif].[/font]
    Downloading thanks a lot!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

There will be a build EVERY night around 10 pm MST :D
    New 29th build is up. Reboot issue has been fixed.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda app-developers app
    flash-a-holics.LOL. I like that. do you guys have changes or any additions in these nightlies. I mean, to be honest I really don't know what happens in the nightlies. Whether they include improvements and additions to the ROM or just for "flash-a-holics" to have some thing flashable to get drunk on. lol

Many developers contribute code to the nightly builds. ..
    And as code is submitted it gets reviewed then often added to the build as a "commit"...

The build is then compiled with the changes and pushed out to us...

(very basic description of what happens)...

In a nutshell. ..we are all alpha/beta testers for nightly builds whether they are AOKP/AOSP or even TW based roms...

The odds of great running builds are very high. ..but occasionally a part may be broken or missing. ..and gets corrected with the next build or two...

Flashaholic is an excellent description. ..as those who flash every day are considered power flashers or hard core users...

We live on the edge ...lol....g

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    Had to RMA a hard drive and power supply. Hope to be back in biz by Friday. Sorry for the downtime

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda app-developers app