[ROM] AOKP 4.4.2 - m7 builds

Search This thread

Toaster Strudels

Nov 25, 2010
Boston

Update teh changelawg <3 <3 <3

Also, codeworkx and the rest of the team got a LOT of the bugs ironed out today, which means that there is progress on this front too in terms of functioning features/stability.

Daniel Hillenbrand (codeworkx) on Google+ wrote:

Well, we made good progress during the last few days.
As you can see radio, wifi and bluetooth are up. Both speakers are working and calling is also possible. Except via Headset. Srsly, wayne Headset.

Currently we're trying to get the Camera up and running. It hardly tries to come up and wants to say "Hello Cody" but somehow fails straight before it can do that.

Give us a few more days and CyanogenMod will rock your One like a boss!

I'm pretty sure this means everything on the "not working list" is working other than the Camera! He has made a lot of progress on it today, though. I'm pretty sure everything will be ironed out within a week or two!

Last edited:

OrangeFever

Sep 19, 2011
Calgary
I'll flash the latest build and let you guys know whether the Bluetooth fix made it in this build.... that's if Goo's servers will hurry up!

ixrs

Aug 2, 2011
Just looking, but this seems so far more stable compared to cyanogenmod. Keep it up!

OrangeFever

Sep 19, 2011
Calgary
Just clean flashed it, unfortunately Bluetooth does not seem to be working. Hopefully the correct changes will be merged in tomorrow's build

dubbactrumpetmsu

Oct 5, 2010
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4
No, that Kernel only works on HTC Sense ROM's. You'll need an AOSP supported kernel which should be popping up in the next couple of weeks.

I guess maybe they'll be able to throw in the Sweep2Wake and Sweep2Sleep actions in the AOSP kernel too? I'm hoping so...once they have the camera, Bluetooth, and that in the kernel, I'll have my perfect ROM for this amazing phone...

Marcismo55

Sep 29, 2010
Ventura, CA
I guess maybe they'll be able to throw in the Sweep2Wake and Sweep2Sleep actions in the AOSP kernel too? I'm hoping so...once they have the camera, Bluetooth, and that in the kernel, I'll have my perfect ROM for this amazing phone...

The probably will not as the goal of AOKP is to be stable. I wouldn't be surprised if kernel devs added this function to their AOSP kernels though.

Last edited:

Mr Sliff

Mar 31, 2012
Has anyone tried listening to podcasts on this rom with beyond pod or dogcatcher? They dont work properly on it. The timing is all messed up.

Top Liked Posts