[ROM][AOKP 4.4.x//kitkat][HLTE] UNOFFICIAL Android Open Kang Project for Galaxy Note 3 (Unified)

Search This thread

ShredCreature

Jun 3, 2014
I am more interested about battery life... Cm has been terrible at it lately, so I am looking for options to avoid it.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

ShredCreature

Jun 3, 2014
I am more interested about battery life... Cm has been terrible at it lately, so I am looking for options to avoid it.

After testing this, I can't say it's what I am looking for. Performance was not as good as other cm11 based ROMs, and battery life was not better either. The lack of pie controls is a big no-no for me, so I guess it's not my thing. Great work though, the splash boot screen looks so cool...

ramzi33

Dec 26, 2013
Simple question

Hi, thanks for the awesome rom.

Noob question... on this thread downloading the rom takes you to aokp site and filename is unofficial;
If you go to the site and search for note 3 it will show u releases called Nightly...

Would anyone please let me know the difference between unofficial and nightly releases and which one should i use to flash this rom?

***Note.... I just flashed aokp_hlte_kitkat_nightly_2014_10_18 and IT DIDN"T WORK.... It said my phone is ha3g... where can i find ha3g version on aokp....?

Thanks in advance

Last edited:

DeadCode1

Nov 24, 2014
Osaka
www.allthec.blogspot.com
83.png

Device: HLTE // Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (LTE)

Welcome to AOKP for the HLTE aka Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (LTE)(Unified)!
These are UNofficial builds (pure AOKP with some cherry-picks of open commits for now) maintained by scar45.

This ROM is tested and working great, with exception to NFC, about the only non-functional component. Hopefully a fix will appear soon (this applies to multiple AOSP-based ROMs for the Note 3).

Many thanks to @ProTekk and CM for their assistance with bringing AOKP to this device!

81.png

» Installation is simple:
  • If coming from another ROM or another major AOKP version, wipe data in recovery
  • Make sure you're using the latest CWM or TWRP
  • Flash ROM
  • Flash Google Apps (GAPPS)
  • Reboot
78.png

» The latest Changelog is always found on the Download site by clicking on the "Changelog »" link.

80.png

» Downloads are found at aokp.co/unofficial-builds »
* Be sure to download ROMs that are ONLY for "//SAMSUNG/HLTE"

82.png

» SOURCE on AOKP.co
» AOKP Gerrit
» AOKP on Github

Enjoy!

.end OP

XDA:DevDB Information
Android Open Kang Project, a ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Contributors
scar45
ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
ROM Firmware Required: GAPPS for Android 4.4 (kitkat) (on ROM Download page)
Based On: AOKP

Version Information

Created 2014-03-24
Last Updated 2014-03-24

Is this gonna work for Galaxy note 3 SCL22 SM-900J.? (Japan phone au by KDDI)

DeadCode1

Nov 24, 2014
Osaka
www.allthec.blogspot.com
Thanks

I can't confirm as I've never tested, but I believe it WILL NOT work. I don't recommend trying it, unless you are able to do a full backup.

Thank you so much. Yeah i guess it's not gonna work. I already tried few ROM'S but nothing work. Im still trying but if you can, can you please try to find us (SCL22 SM-N900J users) a working custom ROM.? you have much more advance knowledge more than us so if you can please help us.

Thank you again.!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [ROM][AOKP 4.4.x//kitkat][HLTE] UNOFFICIAL Android Open Kang Project for Galaxy Note 3 (Unified)

83.png

Device: HLTE // Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (LTE)

Welcome to AOKP for the HLTE aka Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (LTE)(Unified)!
    These are UNofficial builds (pure AOKP with some cherry-picks of open commits for now) maintained by scar45.

This ROM is tested and working great, with exception to NFC, about the only non-functional component. Hopefully a fix will appear soon (this applies to multiple AOSP-based ROMs for the Note 3).

Many thanks to @ProTekk and CM for their assistance with bringing AOKP to this device!

81.png

» Installation is simple:
    • If coming from another ROM or another major AOKP version, wipe data in recovery
    • Make sure you're using the latest CWM or TWRP
    • Flash ROM
    • Flash Google Apps (GAPPS)
    • Reboot
    78.png

» The latest Changelog is always found on the Download site by clicking on the "Changelog »" link.

80.png

» Downloads are found at aokp.co/unofficial-builds »
    * Be sure to download ROMs that are ONLY for "//SAMSUNG/HLTE"

82.png

» SOURCE on AOKP.co
    » AOKP Gerrit
    » AOKP on Github

Enjoy!

.end OP

XDA:DevDB Information
    Android Open Kang Project, a ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Contributors
    scar45
    ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: GAPPS for Android 4.4 (kitkat) (on ROM Download page)
    Based On: AOKP

Version Information

Created 2014-03-24
    Last Updated 2014-03-24
    Just one question that annoys me... Why can't the lockscreen wallpaper have the right orientation. I mean... When you try to set it it switches to a square shape instead of a vertical one.
    Am I clear? lol

You are coming in clear good sir! I have noticed this bug myself, however a lot of ROM Control is still a work-in-progress, hence AOKP for HLTE not being 'official' just yet. We're working on it, and if any fixes are made before an official build is released, I'll get another unofficial ready and post a quick update here. :)
    Just a quick update to let everyone know that I built HLTE fresh this evening, and it has a handful of cherry picks outside of the latest nightly.

(hlte) Downloads on AOKP.co/unofficial-builds

Changelog for aokp_hlte_kitkat_unofficial_2014-05-03.zip
    • fix the width of traditional scrollable toggles
    • Toast Animations [1/2]
    • RC: Toast animations [2/2]
    • QuickContact: onLongClick save item data to clipboard
    • Fullscreen UI when in Incoming call based on CM
    • RC: make animations faster by default
    • Change video recording toggle drawable in Quick Settings
    • FW: Swap Stylus pointer with TW dot
    Enjoy!
    Well I hope the OP doesn't mind me posting this here.... ;)

aokp_hlte_kitkat_unofficial_2014-09-24.zip

Compiled today with Temasek's kernel... Remember this is for hlte only!! Enjoy :D

Screenshot_2014-09-24-13-53-16.png