[ROM] AOKP - 7.1 2. [FULLY STABLE] August Security Pacth

Search This thread

yvesjordan06

Aug 20, 2018
Yaoundé
ANDROID OPEN KANG PROJECT FOR Grand 2

* Stable Version - No fix needed *

What is AOKP?

AOKP stands for Android Open Kang Project. It is a custom ROM distribution for several high-end Android devices. The name is a play on the word kang and AOSP (Android Open Source Project). The name was sort of a joke, but it just stuck, just like our infatuation with unicorns.

We fork the source code of Android that Google puts out in the open with every major version release, and we then add the magical unicorn bytes (read: we add some of the coolest features that are both useful and make your ROM awesome).

With AOKP, you can generally do a lot more with your device than what you could do with the original firmware that came installed on it.

Why AOKP?

We were waiting for when you'd ask this.

There are a variety of reasons why a hilly billy Android user, on a bright sunny day, would suddenly start using AOKP and loving it.

For one, AOKP is lightweight. Most OEMs provide a heavy UI layer over Android and have loads of bloatware (i.e. apps that not everyone use every day, but you cannot remove because they're "baked in" by default). Since AOKP is built upon vanilla Android source, it has neither of the above.

Also AOKP has features that you will not find on your stock firmware. You can have a multitude of toggles to quickly flip a lot of your phone's settings right at your fingertips, or you can launch apps quickly from any screen using our Ribbons.

You can change almost each and every aspect of the OS, from its looks to the way it functions, with total freedom. And did we tell you, AOKP helps you make tacos?

Working
*Everything

Fixed (Update 18/09)
  • HD Video Recording
  • Offline Charging

Bugs
None known- Report if you find any

How to install
* you must have installed : TWRP
* go to TWRP and do a full wipe (system, data, cache, dalvik/art cache,preload) !
* Install AOKP ROM
* Install gapps (optional)
* Magisk( optional )
* Reboot to System
* Enjoy !!!

How to update
* copy the new update of AOKP to Internal/External Storage
* reboot device to TWRP
* wipe cache & dalvik cache
* install the new update of AOKP
* reboot to System
* Enjoy !!!

Download
AOKP ROM
Gapps

Credits
•Hash(for his tree, kernel, and vendor)
•Dankie001(for his hard work in los14.1)
•Adityaupreti for his huge contribution in g2
•Yumi14 For helping in fixing sim 1 data
anyone else i forgot im sorry

Contributors
Me
@Sudeep
@Acharya

Hit the thanks button guys if you like my work

XDA:DevDB Information
AOKP N, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Grand 2
ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
Based On: LineageOS

Version Information
Current Stable Version: Nougat
Stable Release Date: 18-09-2018
Last Updated 18-09-2018

AbuSundos

Account currently disabled
Sep 12, 2013
GB
meettomy.site

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    195.8 KB · Views: 9,651
  • b.jpg
    b.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 9,414
  • c.jpg
    c.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 9,474
  • d.jpg
    d.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 7,645
  • e.jpg
    e.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 7,752
Last edited:

digitman xxx

Aug 17, 2014
its really stable working very nice ,fast and sooth
gps is working,i love it

ابو سندس كيفك
It's any need to flash A$$ kernel, gps fix zip even sim1 fix zip. or Everything workings good.
Also What about @acharya21 7.1.2 roms (AOKP & Xenon HD )..? Did you gave them a try.?
Which 7.1.2 based rom you prefer.? And really can use it as a daily driver.?

Reactions: Abhijeet2019

yvesjordan06

Aug 20, 2018
Yaoundé
No fix needed

ابو سندس كيفك
It's any need to flash A$$ kernel, gps fix zip even sim1 fix zip. or Everything workings good.
Also What about @acharya21 7.1.2 roms (AOKP & Xenon HD )..? Did you gave them a try.?
Which 7.1.2 based rom you prefer.? And really can use it as a daily driver.?
No need to flash any fix or kernel
Everything is working out of the box
This ROM is an update of AOKP from acharya21

Reactions: digitman xxx

lek2018

Sep 1, 2018
Nice work! Can you add a charging panel like in xenon ROM? I mean a thin charging line in the top of the screen.

lek2018

Sep 1, 2018
1. Button backlights don't work at all 2. ROM control app crashes when I add any gestures to gesture panel 3. After restart, the round panel shows only 2 icons

Last edited:

hydrabean2013

Jun 14, 2013
hi is this ROM is ROOTED, because i cant not install any banking app....somebody please help me. if i need a stock image someone please upload it for me because i dont know much about stock image file....or how can i pass saftynet in magisk. i tried every possible but no luck. all the universal module .....or please how can i unroot this rom...
waiting for kind support
thanks

Jan 23, 2017
Bro the bug is when airphone jack is connected try to restart the phone.. You will experiencing stuckup in boot logo..when airphone jack is diconnected it will restart perfectly..thanks..

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ANDROID OPEN KANG PROJECT FOR Grand 2

* Stable Version - No fix needed *

What is AOKP?

AOKP stands for Android Open Kang Project. It is a custom ROM distribution for several high-end Android devices. The name is a play on the word kang and AOSP (Android Open Source Project). The name was sort of a joke, but it just stuck, just like our infatuation with unicorns.

We fork the source code of Android that Google puts out in the open with every major version release, and we then add the magical unicorn bytes (read: we add some of the coolest features that are both useful and make your ROM awesome).

With AOKP, you can generally do a lot more with your device than what you could do with the original firmware that came installed on it.

Why AOKP?

We were waiting for when you'd ask this.

There are a variety of reasons why a hilly billy Android user, on a bright sunny day, would suddenly start using AOKP and loving it.

For one, AOKP is lightweight. Most OEMs provide a heavy UI layer over Android and have loads of bloatware (i.e. apps that not everyone use every day, but you cannot remove because they're "baked in" by default). Since AOKP is built upon vanilla Android source, it has neither of the above.

Also AOKP has features that you will not find on your stock firmware. You can have a multitude of toggles to quickly flip a lot of your phone's settings right at your fingertips, or you can launch apps quickly from any screen using our Ribbons.

You can change almost each and every aspect of the OS, from its looks to the way it functions, with total freedom. And did we tell you, AOKP helps you make tacos?

Working
    *Everything

Fixed (Update 18/09)
    • HD Video Recording
    • Offline Charging

Bugs
    None known- Report if you find any

How to install
    * you must have installed : TWRP
    * go to TWRP and do a full wipe (system, data, cache, dalvik/art cache,preload) !
    * Install AOKP ROM
    * Install gapps (optional)
    * Magisk( optional )
    * Reboot to System
    * Enjoy !!!

How to update
    * copy the new update of AOKP to Internal/External Storage
    * reboot device to TWRP
    * wipe cache & dalvik cache
    * install the new update of AOKP
    * reboot to System
    * Enjoy !!!

Download
    AOKP ROM
    Gapps

Credits
    •Hash(for his tree, kernel, and vendor)
    •Dankie001(for his hard work in los14.1)
    •Adityaupreti for his huge contribution in g2
    •Yumi14 For helping in fixing sim 1 data
    anyone else i forgot im sorry

Contributors
    Me
    @Sudeep
    @Acharya

Hit the thanks button guys if you like my work

XDA:DevDB Information
    AOKP N, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Grand 2
    ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    Based On: LineageOS

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: Nougat
    Stable Release Date: 18-09-2018
    Last Updated 18-09-2018

here r ,icons r modified,u can choose urs
    regards
    Welcome bro

great rom no bug tnx alot:laugh:

You're Welcome!
    If you like hit the thank button:);)
    Working link

Hi Bro the link of rom download is corrupted someone can give me a latest working rom link!!
    I will test on my SM-G7102..!!!

Link is working find!
    it has been review
    Try this
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hHEkDnNqtOF43n0FPpcQSbvKEQYYYLes/view?usp=drivesdk
    SafetyNet Check is failed why?? I flashed Magisk along with this rom.

Download any one from magisk modules its for safetyNet
    ???