• Keep

Votes: 37 90.2%
  • Remove

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters
Search This thread
A

ALHussein Mohammed

i know that there is a prob in the google backup so if u want the app download an app called my backup root or go in google play store menu my apps all apps then download all the apps u want :D

A

ALHussein Mohammed

uploaded it to google if u want version 1 ull find it in minus but remember after flashing the rom flash the gapps :D

lasic.2000

Apr 14, 2012
Warsaw
I can't find anything at your download link o_O
The same here... Ok when ( if ) I download Rom and GApps before install full wipe ( Format system+Wipe Cache parition& Dalvik+Wipe Data ) ??
EDIT: When I click on Google Drive link it's showing my Drive and when I logout it's showing main page of google drive pffff

Last edited:
A

ALHussein Mohammed

i cant understand u darito what u mean

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium

Last edited:
A

ALHussein Mohammed

if any1 tried the rom
say have he-she seen any bug or any probs

A

ALHussein Mohammed

hey guys am in traveling so ill not be able to update the so when ill return my house ill complete :)

A

ALHussein Mohammed

i made JB rom but ill upload it when im in my country

override182

Jun 30, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
override182.net
call me faint heart and coward but im quite worried to be flashing this. and no explainion of why AOKP is using a samsung xxlpq base?

Good luck to all flashers. Let the hunger games begin!

A

ALHussein Mohammed

try it but firstly backup and if aint like you its your opinion np

myszonokr

Apr 10, 2012
Poznań
Ok maybe i am first to try it...
...a bit nervous....
...boot logo nice, but first time starting is a bit to long for my stressed body...
and is working :) that it for now, i will play around later and send you more details.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Preview1_zps8e7645d3.jpg

Preview4_zpsfed81ed6.jpg

Okay Its here in a Few Moments to come...........
    Uploading on Progress.

When Jelly Bean from Google meets Samsung TW manipulated by Al Hussein and that
    Gets Blended with the Graphical Presence of Arindam, Its the Final Result.

Its a Product that will leave you wanting for more ...more and more......
    i am on rom 4.0.4 and i wanna come to this rom.what should i do with it.i mean how must i wipe it?i heard some super wipe on galaxy nexus.is it must for s2 as well?and if i wanna go back to 4.0.4,how must i go back to there.i need a serious reply.waiting.would hit thank button straightly helper.

if you are on 4.0.4 and using stock kernel read this before doing anything!!!
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1756242

I bricked my phone. I got I back from service with 4.0.4, for me rolling down to 4.0.3 was working.
    no i am using siyah kernel with 4.0.4

i am on siyah kernel with [LPX] Simplistic V [S3 Ripple, Note Gallery, Simplistic Control..].
    now tell me how to flash this rom.

safe kernel. you can go on and start your adventure.
    regarding instruction I recommend you, all here:
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1826497
    and direc link from thread above tutorial how to do dual boot
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1680851
    hello.I'm currently using 4.1.1 Customs rom...Before I will install this rom could someone tell me how's the battery life?any annoying bug?

battery life depends very much from users. is very difficult to jug it. For me personally i got one of the best performance ever on this room.
    Bugs are in OP.

---------- Post added at 01:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:35 PM ----------

no i am using siyah kernel with 4.0.4

i am on siyah kernel with [LPX] Simplistic V [S3 Ripple, Note Gallery, Simplistic Control..].
    now tell me how to flash this rom.

adilliano i am not getting it, you have custom room already and few posts on XDA, and you are asking how to flash it? how you flashed room you have now? this is going to be very similar. if you have doubts read OP instruction are there. do not take it as offence but is it so hard to read it before asking?