AOSP JELLYBEAN FOR THE HTC REZOUND

Here is what you have to look forward to:

*JellyBean!
*TRUE AOSP
*rooted
*init.d tweaks for battery and performance
*Working Camera both front an rear facing
*Working WiFi and native Wireless Tethering
*Working Bluetooth (for music only currently)
*Working frequency and Governor Control
*Working 3G/4Glte toggles
*SEVERAL Build.prop tweaks for optimized battery performance, internet speed, and system speed.
*Rom Control for even more customization!

***NOTE*** If this is your first time coming to an AOSP Rom and you are S-ON, you will need to extract the boot.img and flash it in hboot after the rom flash.

FOR BEST PERFORMANCE, FLASH WITH AMON RA RECOVERY.

**PLEASE NOTE** This is a Pre-ION Build. ION source builds are still pretty unstable but will be amazing when it is complete.
So for now we will stick with pre-ion builds.

The following are known issues and shouldn't be complained about or frequently asked when they are to be fixed:

DOES NOT WORK
Bluetooth Calling
Video recording, HD Video, Some streaming video like Netflx, Gtalk or Skype video chat
random system lag issues if any

DO NOT BOTHER Chad0989 WITH THESE ISSUES or any JB related issues for that matter. Keep it in this thread or the JB Bug report. Part of the reason these have taken so long to be allowed release is due to the expected complaints over these known issues. I will not address any comments or questions regarding them. They will be taken care of in their own time as development continues.

That being said,

enjoy the rom!

Click to Download--->AOKP JB Linaro!
md5: a322b05a6c23bfa983db945490116535

***DON'T FORGET TO FLASH GAPPS!

Click to Download--->GAPPS
md5: 4e9e7ec3c22b0b3471bd05d62b8a659d

If you like my work, donations are always accepted :)

credits.png
A BIG Thank You to the following:

[Chad0989] - For making AOSP even possible on the HTC Rezound.
[dmeadows013] - For teaching me to compile AOKP and allowing me to post builds for the Rezound on Team Kang's behalf.
[Snuzzo] - For his amazing Funky Kernel and for sharing responsibility with the Nightlies.
[mbobino] - For teaching me how to compile roms and always willing to help.

List%20of%20donators.png

A big THANK YOU to the following XDA Members for their generosity! I appreciate everything!
Please PM me with your username if you are one of the following non xda user names listed below so that I may have you recognized properly.
I realize that half of you are left off this list and I hope to update it soon!

CompTek | Matthew S. | Christopher E.
WeThePeople13 | David P. | He W.
RolandDeschain | William M. | Benjamin J.
Drew C. | Eric K. | Valerie M.
Matthew P. | Ryan K. | Eric B.
Tad H. | Jeremy M. | Shawn T.
B.MAC | Brandon E. | Max M.
JL. | bestechnow | localceleb
Thomas W. | Andy M. | David A.
whotahnHTC | Brian M. | Jared G.

Guys if you like the rom, consider donating! It's always appreciated and will go directly to helping me support my mini me's insatiable desire to consume ice cream! :)

Mine: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=ER36WF5HCHTEU

Chad's: https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/we...22c6eea13ecd7b

Snuzzo's: http://forum.xda-developers.com/donatetome.php?u=3419683
|
|
|
|
|

Last edited:

cslingerland

Jul 11, 2012
AMAZING! Thank you so much dude. I gotta ask, will this work with the kernel from the 11/12 aokp jb build? And thank you a ton for the mobile data toggle. That's a small big deal for me lol. Make sense?

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using xda app-developers app

Neo

Sr Mod / Mod Committee / The One / Free Your Mind
Staff member
Aug 4, 2011
The Matrix
AMAZING! Thank you so much dude. I gotta ask, will this work with the kernel from the 11/12 aokp jb build? And thank you a ton for the mobile data toggle. That's a small big deal for me lol. Make sense?

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using xda app-developers app

I believe so if you are referring to something you tested from me. You would need to remove the modules folder after flashing the kernel then reboot to ensure wifi and tether work properly (since the kernel in my unreleased stuff was Snuzzo's kernel)

Reactions: cslingerland

Neo

Sr Mod / Mod Committee / The One / Free Your Mind
Staff member
Aug 4, 2011
The Matrix
Keep in mind guys that this is a stock rom release. No debloats, no modifications whatsoever so it can be made faster ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: TheBr0ken
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    AOKP.png

AOKP
    AOSP JELLYBEAN FOR THE HTC REZOUND

Here is what you have to look forward to:

*JellyBean!
    *TRUE AOSP
    *rooted
    *init.d tweaks for battery and performance
    *Working Camera both front an rear facing
    *Working WiFi and native Wireless Tethering
    *Working Bluetooth (for music only currently)
    *Working frequency and Governor Control
    *Working 3G/4Glte toggles
    *SEVERAL Build.prop tweaks for optimized battery performance, internet speed, and system speed.
    *Rom Control for even more customization!

***NOTE*** If this is your first time coming to an AOSP Rom and you are S-ON, you will need to extract the boot.img and flash it in hboot after the rom flash.

FOR BEST PERFORMANCE, FLASH WITH AMON RA RECOVERY.

**PLEASE NOTE** This is a Pre-ION Build. ION source builds are still pretty unstable but will be amazing when it is complete.
    So for now we will stick with pre-ion builds.

The following are known issues and shouldn't be complained about or frequently asked when they are to be fixed:

DOES NOT WORK
    Bluetooth Calling
    Video recording, HD Video, Some streaming video like Netflx, Gtalk or Skype video chat
    random system lag issues if any

DO NOT BOTHER Chad0989 WITH THESE ISSUES or any JB related issues for that matter. Keep it in this thread or the JB Bug report. Part of the reason these have taken so long to be allowed release is due to the expected complaints over these known issues. I will not address any comments or questions regarding them. They will be taken care of in their own time as development continues.

That being said,

enjoy the rom!

Click to Download--->AOKP JB Linaro!
    md5: a322b05a6c23bfa983db945490116535

***DON'T FORGET TO FLASH GAPPS!

Click to Download--->GAPPS
    md5: 4e9e7ec3c22b0b3471bd05d62b8a659d

If you like my work, donations are always accepted :)

credits.png
    A BIG Thank You to the following:

[Chad0989] - For making AOSP even possible on the HTC Rezound.
    [dmeadows013] - For teaching me to compile AOKP and allowing me to post builds for the Rezound on Team Kang's behalf.
    [Snuzzo] - For his amazing Funky Kernel and for sharing responsibility with the Nightlies.
    [mbobino] - For teaching me how to compile roms and always willing to help.

List%20of%20donators.png

A big THANK YOU to the following XDA Members for their generosity! I appreciate everything!
    Please PM me with your username if you are one of the following non xda user names listed below so that I may have you recognized properly.
    I realize that half of you are left off this list and I hope to update it soon!

CompTek | Matthew S. | Christopher E.
    WeThePeople13 | David P. | He W.
    RolandDeschain | William M. | Benjamin J.
    Drew C. | Eric K. | Valerie M.
    Matthew P. | Ryan K. | Eric B.
    Tad H. | Jeremy M. | Shawn T.
    B.MAC | Brandon E. | Max M.
    JL. | bestechnow | localceleb
    Thomas W. | Andy M. | David A.
    whotahnHTC | Brian M. | Jared G.

Guys if you like the rom, consider donating! It's always appreciated and will go directly to helping me support my mini me's insatiable desire to consume ice cream! :)

Mine: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=ER36WF5HCHTEU

Chad's: https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/we...22c6eea13ecd7b

Snuzzo's: http://forum.xda-developers.com/donatetome.php?u=3419683
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    Just finished my awesomesauce scripting. Will be another day or 2 before I can post.
    I wanted to take a moment to thank all of the helpful xda members in my threads. I appreciate you guys more than you know. Although I try my best to be as active and helpful in them as I can, it can be very time consuming for me and although I honestly have no problems helping you all out, it is a great service and help to me to have questions and needs for assistance handled by other knowledgeable members within the community.

Thank you very much, you rock.

-Neo

Sent from my Galaxy Tab 10.1 using xda premium
    Mean Horsey Face!

It's out! And maaaan is it tweaked!

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2081013

Please read through the op before flashing. I hope you guys enjoy it. Took all day to refine it ;)

-Neo
    So howellcp was right! :cyclops:

I don't care, I just noticed the inconsistency. It's running like a champ whether it's official or not!!!

I wish I could get my wife to say that!

Sent from my Rezzy, Driving Rage Ultra, steered by Funky! Ahhh, snap!
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone