• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM] AOKP(Jellybean 4.2.2 )Task650 (3.19.2013) (WIFI ONLY)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

redhk886

Nov 15, 2011
running this for 2 weeks.very fast & smooth.found 2 bugs.screen flashes off/on(black screen,but its on).have to kill all apps to fix it.the other bug happens randomly,screen goes to the same light black screen,but,can't do anything,have to hard reset.happens every other day.

thx

SeanHacker

Sep 7, 2010
Portland, Oregon
running this for 2 weeks.very fast & smooth.found 2 bugs.screen flashes off/on(black screen,but its on).have to kill all apps to fix it.the other bug happens randomly,screen goes to the same light black screen,but,can't do anything,have to hard reset.happens every other day.

thx

Please report bugs with the proper information. Otherwise I can't do anything for you.

mar5hal

Apr 12, 2011
Kingston NY
Can't believe you're still supporting this device! I'm going to have to bust it out of storage and start flashing. Thanks for your dedication, as always. :highfive:

Sent from my SGH-I747 using xda premium

scottcwhite

Sep 1, 2010

thx

I've had the same exact issue. I think it is the reason for my other problem of only getting about 8 hours of battery compared to lasting many days when I was on Task ICS and GB

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

tallgrasshawk

Feb 7, 2011
Task,

I think I got a log captured of when I've had the random screen freeze on/off black screen. Used a dog whistler app (teach anatomy, talkinga bout hearing). After I hit the screen to shut it off, it would flash a black/blank screen on & off. Until I hit the power button a few times, then it come on normally. Apologize if this isn't helpful/didn't get it correctly.

Attached a log file.

Attachments

• 2013-05-01-13-58-47.txt
    39.7 KB · Views: 7

mar5hal

Apr 12, 2011
Kingston NY
Task,

I think I got a log captured of when I've had the random screen freeze on/off black screen. Used a dog whistler app (teach anatomy, talkinga bout hearing). After I hit the screen to shut it off, it would flash a black/blank screen on & off. Until I hit the power button a few times, then it come on normally. Apologize if this isn't helpful/didn't get it correctly.

Attached a log file.

Just curious because you didn't specify, did you full wipe before installing? ie. Cache, system, dalvik, factory reset? Its hard for task to narrow down what is wrong if specifics aren't given. If so have you tried anything else to fix the issue you are having?

tallgrasshawk

Feb 7, 2011
Yes, started with a clean install (wiped it all), problem persisted, tried new download and fresh install. Still there. Seems very random and sporadic though, can't narrow down any consistent behavior on my end.

chefp2010

Aug 18, 2010
Im sure this is a fantastic rom because task is awesome was using ics prior to this rom but theres one problem im stuck deep into one of the folders of my cwm because I must have screwed up well yes I did screw up lol or I wouldnt be asking such a retared question lol so if anyone could help I'd really appreciate it so I can use this awesome rom

Sent from my GT-P5113 using xda app-developers app

jaibar

Feb 2, 2011
Underwater, no Sh!t
picasaweb.google.com
Im sure this is a fantastic rom because task is awesome was using ics prior to this rom but theres one problem im stuck deep into one of the folders of my cwm because I must have screwed up well yes I did screw up lol or I wouldnt be asking such a retared question lol so if anyone could help I'd really appreciate it so I can use this awesome rom

You are stuck in recovery somewhere in one of the subfolders (e.g. advanced/backup/etc) and cannot go back from there? That's the question?

Your hardware buttons are okay?

What cwm recovery version? Are you using rom manager?

Have you thoroughly read OP prior to installation?

Have you provided enough information so one can try an attempt to help you?

Are you sure that you are looking for assistance for your specific problem in the right place?

Not that I see how this question is related to this thread, other than that you are trying to install this rom...

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

spinner_w

Jul 2, 2010
i had same thing

all u need to do is hold vol down and power and the tablet will reboot
:D

mxmone

Oct 2, 2008
HI!
i have p7510 32gb , stock, rooted ,kernel a1.
after installing this rom i have system partition 18gb ,what i did wrong?
all working fine except that i almost dont have free space...
thanks.

alexdk

Oct 20, 2010
copenhagen
hi guys

I´m coming from CyanogenMod 4.2.2 and my tablet looks, like when I was on CM, and not like on the screenshot in the OP. Is that normal or have I made something wrong?
THX

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-05-11-20-36-55.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-05-11-20-36-55.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 371
Last edited:

alexdk

Oct 20, 2010
copenhagen
Thats the TabletUI. You can set it in ROM Control.

Thx I think I got it :)

I have really figured out how bad samsung tablet is compared to apple ..... I've had my samsung and my girlfriend ipad for several months (samsung for over 1 year) and now when I play CSR rasing on both tablet can I see how crappy samsung is. ......The game is very laggy on the samsung :( it's a sad day for me
:(

Last edited:

The Root

Dec 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
Thx I think I got it :)

I have really figured out how bad samsung tablet is compared to apple ..... I've had my samsung and my girlfriend ipad for several months (samsung for over 1 year) and now when I play CSR rasing on both tablet can I see how crappy samsung is. ......The game is very laggy on the samsung :( it's a sad day for me
:(

They upped their game with the newer tabs. This one wasn't their best work.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using xda app-developers app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I wanted to bring you guys some AOKP releases with other mods and code changes to the Galaxy Tab 10.1.​
    wurd2.png

A Big Thanks Goes to the AOKP Team & CyanogenMod Team. Without their source this wouldn't be possible. Go thank them, tweet them, and donate to them. Also a HUGE thanks to mrgoat for the hosting!!!​
    If you decide that you are not going to read all of the information provided in this OP then GTFO.​

screenshot2013031918222.png

screenshot2013031918195.png

screenshot2013031918201.png

RULES​

1.) You must read the Installation Instructions before installing this ROM or posting in this thread.

2.) If you don't like how I run this thread. Leave. You do not have to be here and you are not forced to read it. You are doing so on your own free will.

3.) If you don't like something that someone has to say. DO NOT RESPOND!!! It's that simple. Your personal opinions DO NOT BELONG HERE! Please leave them out of this thread. I will do the responding and so will the Moderators.

4.)This is not a "captain save a hoe" thread. It's not your job to stand up or fight for what you believe in here. This is a development thread! Leave it at that!

5.) Search before posting here. You are most likely not the only one to have the question/issue.

6.) Have fun in this thread. I don't mind if we have some fun, joke around, or whatever. As long as it's fun. ;)

7.) If you're going to post here, keep it to this ROM and this ROM only (unless its fun as mentioned above). It is useless to compare to Stock ROMs, CM10 ROMS, ect...

changelog2.png

Code:
    [B][U][I]AOKP 4.2.2 Jellybean 3.19.2013[/I][/U][/B]
    Initial release...
    I've disabled the bootanimation for now as I don't like how sh$tty the standard bootanimations looked on this device. So it will just be a black screen on boot up for now. I will be creating a custom one for future releases. ;)
    OTA Updating will not be activated for a couple releases. I want to test the waters here first.
    This has the latest kernel from pershoot
    I forgot to fix the dimensions in the Lockscreen Target Setup so I will be fixing those for next release. You will have to set them up while in Portrait Mode. ;)

installation1.png

Make sure you have CWM or TWRP Recovery
    MAKE A NANDROID
    Boot into recovery
    Wipe data/factory reset, wipe cache, and wipe dalvik cache, then go into mounts & storage and format system (if using CWM). To format system w/TWRP, select Wipe then System!!!(If already on AOKP 4.2.2 you should be able to just wipe cache & dalvik. If you have ANY ISSUES, FULLY WIPE BEFORE POSTING IN THIS THREAD!!!)
    Flash ROM
    Flash Gapps
    Reboot

downloads4.png

You have to flash Gapps every time you flash an update!

Jellybean
    NEW!!!
    AOKP 4.2.2 Jellybean Build 3.19.2013
    Download HERE

Mirror
    Download HERE

NEW!Gapps for Jellybean (4.2.2) 3.4.2013
    Download HERE
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kernels
    Underwear Kernel (My rendition of the stock CM Kernel. It's the one packaged with this ROM.)
    Coming Soon...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Old Releases
    None yet...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

contribute1.png

If you want to donate to me just click the "Donate to me button" under my avatar or click the PayPal Button ---->

These guys spend countless of hours doing this for next to nothing. Posts, views, and donations encourage them, and everyone else who helps out.

Donate to Roman
    Donate to Whitehawkx
    Donate to Zaphod-Beeble
    Donate to ProTekk
    Donate to Sethyx
    Donate to SteveSpear
    Donate to MarcLandis
    Donate to Sixstringsg
    Donate to AdamtheCashew
    Donate to Xoomdev
    Donate to Birdman
    Donate to Khas'Mek
    Donate to Kwes1020
    Donate to JustReboot

Donate to CyanogenMod

Every donation is cherished and loved.
    ---->

source2m.png

Check out the ROM source ( https://github.com/AOKP ) on github. Open source, in the spirit of community kangage.
    Thread has taken on a huge change. No more TW threads for me. Welcome to my AOKP. New release available in the OP for download. ;)
    This is a Dev thread - not the Off-Topic section, Facebook or Twitter

No-one cares that you're downloading the ROM or that you can't wait to flash it or that you just saw this thread and wet yourself with excitement.

If you have a genuine question or bug, then post here.
    If all you want to do is express your excitement or thanks, then do so by clicking the
    thank.png
    THANKS button on the OP or by donating some money to Task650, not by filling this thread up with crap.
    Just a little question what's the hate about p7500? I mean it's the same device with a modem and 1 extra icon and 1 extra menu for 3g options and thetering

I know you only own a p7510 but also does pershoot and Maple syrup but they supports 3G as well... How hard could it be for you to support it too

Sent from my GT-P7500 using xda premium

i dont want to support 3G
    This thread is going to change in the future.

screenshot2013010620042.png

sent from my AT&T SGS3