• no

Votes: 9 27.3%

• Total voters

cpu999

Sep 7, 2011
I got this to work too :)
so:

What works:
rom control (in the navbar, dont select notifications as one of the buttons. thatll screw up systemui)
Overclocking
audio
google now
more stuff

what doesnt work:
bluetooth
camera
idk, you tell me

dl:
http://d-h.st/J91
b2 12/09/12: http://d-h.st/ITj

I SUCK at making OPs.

Credits:
raymanfx for device tree
aokp for aokp

Last edited:

Orkeren

Jan 11, 2011
København
I also have to report a non-booting tablet. The problem with mine is, that it will not flash the kernel blob from /staging (i.e. /dev/block/mmcblk0p4). So obviously I'm stuck at the Eee Pad / Asus screen.
I'm having this issue on both 4.2 roms.

Last edited:

Arjoma

Jan 18, 2011
An important question (for me at least) is if the position of the virtual buttons can be changed so that they are on the very left hand side again instead being centered like in stock 4.2 (which is total nonsense imo).
I really hope for ROMs like AOKP with its usually great set of extra options there to "fix" this.

cpu999

Sep 7, 2011
An important question (for me at least) is if the position of the virtual buttons can be changed so that they are on the very left hand side again instead being centered like in stock 4.2 (which is total nonsense imo).
I really hope for ROMs like AOKP with its usually great set of extra options there to "fix" this.
Paranoid android would probably do that.
I cherry picked something that might do it too but idk if it works.

Sent from my SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

cpu999

Sep 7, 2011
I also have to report a non-booting tablet. The problem with mine is, that it will not flash the kernel blob from /staging (i.e. /dev/block/mmcblk0p4). So obviously I'm stuck at the Eee Pad / Asus screen.
I'm having this issue on both 4.2 roms.
Delete the line that did the boot.blob and nvflash it

Last edited:

Orkeren

Jan 11, 2011
København
Delete the line that did the boot.blob and nvflash it

been there.. done that.. but I will try once more :)

EDIT: It's simply refusing to boot any 4.2 kernel.. but it has no problem booting any other stuff (recovery kernel, 4.1 kernel, 4.0 kernel, gnu/Linux kernel) :(
And yes, my understanding of nvflash and the partitions of the tf101 is extensive enough to know what I'm doing, which is why this is annoying me so much! ;)

Last edited:

cpu999

Sep 7, 2011
been there.. done that.. but I will try once more :)

EDIT: It's simply refusing to boot any 4.2 kernel.. but it has no problem booting any other stuff (recovery kernel, 4.1 kernel, 4.0 kernel, gnu/Linux kernel) :(
And yes, my understanding of nvflash and the partitions of the tf101 is extensive enough to know what I'm doing, which is why this is annoying me so much! ;)
Been through the same thing when I first tried :)
Ummmmmm.....
I think I just completely formatted all the partitons in my tf and it worked.

K900

Aug 12, 2010
Moscow
I'm working on semi-official builds on Rootz, same place as before, check the last few pages.
@OP: What are we going to do with this thread now?

Orkeren

Jan 11, 2011
København
Been through the same thing when I first tried :)
Ummmmmm.....
I think I just completely formatted all the partitons in my tf and it worked.
I have completely formatted my tf several times and done a lot of stuff... Suddenly out of nowhere k900's build boots :) that was yesterday xD

Sent from my EPAD using XDA Premium HD app