Search This thread

akhilnarang

Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer
May 8, 2014
Pune
akhilnarang.dev
logo.png
Code:
[B][CENTER]**** Disclaimer: I'm not responsible if you destroy your device. Use at your own risk!!! ****[/CENTER][/B]
Android Open Source illusion Project

About us:
AOSIP is a quality custom ROM based purely on AOSP. Twisted with the latest features and blended with stability. We strive for perfection and it shows.​

Team Illusion:

Bug reporting:

• DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
  • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
  • If it is a random reboot, grab dmesg . (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
  • If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
  • Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues.

Please read post 2 for installation instructions
Latest Downloads:

Credit/Thanks:

Mike Williams (founder and creator of AOSiP)
Google for Android and AOSP
LineageOS
ABC ROM
AquariOS
BootleggersROM
Dirty Unicorns
PixelExperience
OmniROM
CarbonROM
nathanchance
---------
Other projects whose work helped us to create this
And last but not the least, all our testers, who have helped us to squash many bugs so that we can try to release builds that as are flawless as possible

Huge thanks to Peter and Abhishek for picasso and raphael trees which helped a lot during bringup, and all the other devs whose commits I picked

Telegram Groups

Hosted and built on

XDA:DevDB Information
AOSiP Ten, ROM for the Xiaomi Poco X2

Contributors
akhilnarang, xlxfoxxlx
Source Code: https://github.com/AOSiP

ROM OS Version: Android 10
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x

Version Information

Created 2020-04-02
Last Updated 2020-05-21

akhilnarang

May 8, 2014
Pune
akhilnarang.dev
Reserved

INSTALLATION PROCEDURE:
Have an unlocked bootloader
Wipe data with stock recovery or you may be stuck in a bootloop
Ensure you're on the latest STOCK MIUI stable build, not any custom MIUI builds - you may have issues if so
You can flash the zip with TWRP, fastboot images are provided too
GApps are included
Reboot into the system, and enjoy the illusion!

KNOWN ISSUES:
You tell me, there might be a few

Last edited:

akhilnarang

May 8, 2014
Pune
akhilnarang.dev
Reserved

Reporting Bugs
  • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
  • Include your firmware versions in reports.
  • Mention any and all Magisk modules you might be using along with the Magisk version
  • If it is a random reboot, grab dmesg . (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
  • If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues.

Last edited:

Abhishek17599

May 26, 2017
INSTALLATION PROCEDURE:
Ensure you're on the latest STOCK MIUI stable build, not any custom MIUI builds
GApps are included

KNOWN ISSUES:
Custom Chinese miui fw not required right?

Feb 15, 2013
Udaipur
Pretty Awesome But..

Thanks For the Great ROM, tried other ROMs too, but this seems better than others.
I'm glad you could use the LED on top of the device for notifications.
But you didn't mention about SafetyNet, when can we expect it to pass SafetyNet? I wanna use banking applications. :eek:
Also, You should add Gcam and/or Miui Camera for slow motion and other camera features, camera feels little off right now!

Reactions: Akkronas

TheDemon12

Jun 21, 2016
Delhi
Thanks For the Great ROM, tried other ROMs too, but this seems better than others.
I'm glad you could use the LED on top of the device for notifications.
But you didn't mention about SafetyNet, when can we expect it to pass SafetyNet? I wanna use banking applications. :eek:
Also, You should add Gcam and/or Miui Camera for slow motion and other camera features, camera feels little off right now!
You can install Gcam seperately, it works fine.

tarunyad

Jul 24, 2008
USB debugging is not sticking .. if i give permission and check always allow .. it still keeps poping up with unchecked "allways allow"

arunrawat2112

Oct 16, 2012
chennai
I am experiencing ghost touches. Sometimes they are alot. It happens mostly, when I touch the power button while screen is ON.
Also fingerprint unlock is very slow, and I couldn't find any face unlocking option.

dttobt

Mar 8, 2018
Thanks for your hard work.But the Bluetooth audio is still not working properly.
The connection was successful but the audio could not be played through the headset.
Maybe it's because my bluetooth headset supports TWS+?IDK.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    logo.png
    Code:
    [B][CENTER]**** Disclaimer: I'm not responsible if you destroy your device. Use at your own risk!!! ****[/CENTER][/B]
    Android Open Source illusion Project

About us:
    AOSIP is a quality custom ROM based purely on AOSP. Twisted with the latest features and blended with stability. We strive for perfection and it shows.​

Team Illusion:

Bug reporting:

• Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues.

Please read post 2 for installation instructions
    Latest Downloads:

Credit/Thanks:

Mike Williams (founder and creator of AOSiP)
    Google for Android and AOSP
    LineageOS
    ABC ROM
    AquariOS
    BootleggersROM
    Dirty Unicorns
    PixelExperience
    OmniROM
    CarbonROM
    nathanchance
    ---------
    Other projects whose work helped us to create this
    And last but not the least, all our testers, who have helped us to squash many bugs so that we can try to release builds that as are flawless as possible

Huge thanks to Peter and Abhishek for picasso and raphael trees which helped a lot during bringup, and all the other devs whose commits I picked

Telegram Groups

Hosted and built on

XDA:DevDB Information
    AOSiP Ten, ROM for the Xiaomi Poco X2

Contributors
    akhilnarang, xlxfoxxlx
    Source Code: https://github.com/AOSiP

ROM OS Version: Android 10
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x

Version Information

Created 2020-04-02
    Last Updated 2020-05-21
    Reserved

INSTALLATION PROCEDURE:
    Ensure you're on the latest STOCK MIUI stable build, not any custom MIUI builds - you may have issues if so
    GApps are included

KNOWN ISSUES:
    Reserved

Reporting Bugs
    • Include your firmware versions in reports.
    • Mention any and all Magisk modules you might be using along with the Magisk version
    Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues.
    A new set of builds with May security patch are here
    https://t.me/aosipreleases/280
    https://t.me/aosipreleases/295

Clean flash is recommended as the builds are now signed with our private keys (You can read about that here)

I'd also recommend reading https://twitter.com/aosiprom/status/1257939889250762753 to explain the difference between official and gapps build (essentially, one doesn't have gapps included, the other does)

Official and GApps type builds are both up

There's also a zip with a "-img" prefix, that has fastboot flashable images.

And a "-boot.img", is the bootimage for that build
    New build has been pushed

Fixed aux cameras in gcam thanks to Sanity
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone