• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[ROM] AOSiP 10 [UNOFFICIAL]

Search This thread

majormar

Feb 25, 2009
506 is older build, flash newer one 20200626 it has OTA support too you can download & update in device itself.

Don't update magisk to 20.4, it's failing in other devices too.

Sound recording in 3rd party apps ? I don't see any issue in my case
So, I flashed the newer build on top of the old. Got boot loop. Flashed Magisk 20.3 in case boot got rebuilt. Still boot loop. Should I try to flash the 506 build again to fix??

---------- Post added at 05:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:52 PM ----------

So, I flashed the newer build on top of the old. Got boot loop. Flashed Magisk 20.3 in case boot got rebuilt. Still boot loop. Should I try to flash the 506 build again to fix??

Or maybe I need to flash Q FW? I don't remember doing this the first time.

---------- Post added at 06:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:59 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 05:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:52 PM ----------

Yes. It appears I have answered my own question here. When I originally installed AOSSIP I had started with "Chiniese_A.15_firmware_vendor.zip". So, in the end, the correct order for me to upgrade was:
1) Flash "Chiniese_C26_firmware_vendor.zip"
2) Flash "AOSiP-10-Quiche-RMX1931-20200626.zip"
3) Flash "Magisk-v20.3.zip" (Since I was using that before)
Reboot and allow some time for "Android is finishing update" to take place.

I hope this help someone else :)

Reactions: omnislice

omnislice

Apr 29, 2020

---------- Post added at 06:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:59 PM ----------

Yes. It appears I have answered my own question here. When I originally installed AOSSIP I had started with "Chiniese_A.15_firmware_vendor.zip". So, in the end, the correct order for me to upgrade was:

Do you have to know any links for an older Firmware for Chinese ROM on Android 9? what is only available is on A.15.

Jitu117

Jul 15, 2020

Would this delete all user data from the phone? i.e. need to restore everything from the backups?

majormar

Feb 25, 2009
Would this delete all user data from the phone? i.e. need to restore everything from the backups?

The AOSIP upgrade did not delete my data, but it's always wise to make a backup. I believe you can do this from OrangeFox Recovery.

If you haven't installed AOSIP yet, then yes that process will wipe your data.

Jitu117

Jul 15, 2020
The AOSIP upgrade did not delete my data, but it's always wise to make a backup. I believe you can do this from OrangeFox Recovery.

If you haven't installed AOSIP yet, then yes that process will wipe your data.

Thanks! So basically just flash the 3 files back to back?

nattanarcilla

Jul 18, 2014
makati
. There he is planting

what do you mean? hehe.. I'm worried the device is in bootloop

---------- Post added at 10:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 AM ----------

Been waiting now for almost an hour now and the device still has not booted. I think its in bootloop only showing the bird bootscreen. How do I turn this thing off and reboot in recovery again.

Romupag

May 17, 2020
what do you mean? hehe.. I'm worried the device is in bootloop

---------- Post added at 10:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 AM ----------

Been waiting now for almost an hour now and the device still has not booted. I think its in bootloop only showing the bird bootscreen. How do I turn this thing off and reboot in recovery again.
Press on off vol + and - you will fall back to fastboot mode then with vol + go to recovery and press on, Put in recovery mode and take the paranoidandroid rom, the aosp is not stable at All,

Reactions: nattanarcilla

4j17h

Jun 16, 2014
New Update
Pushed OTA (you may need to reflash the GApps again if you were using NikGApps & also Magisk 20.3)

Changelog:
  • Sources updated to July Security Patch
  • Added toggle button to limit charging (realme settings)
  • OTG is no more turned ON by default, you can enable & disable from settings now (realme settings)
  • Fixed battery drain (previously it used to drain if AOD is toggled & not used)
  • Now you can choose between AMD & Tilt Sensor to wake up the device, choose whichever works best for you (Ambient Settings)
  • Added option to wake up the device to lockscreen instead of ambient (Ambient settings)
  • Fixed green pixelation issue around Notch area, top & bottom corners
  • Improved corner paddings
  • Fixed VoWiFi
  • Fingerprint improvements
  • AOD improvements
  • Enabled camera2api for Snap camera
  • Switched to QTI BT stack (Just like stock rom)
  • Updated Dolby app
  • Upstreamed kernel
  • Performance & battery improvements
For full changelog, check out https://raw.githubusercontent.com/4j17h/AOSiP_OTA/master/RMX1931/changelog

Check OP for download links

Notes: Make sure you are on realmeUI FW

Last edited:

4j17h

Jun 16, 2014
New Update
Pushed OTA

Changelog:
  • August Security Patch
  • Added F2FS support
  • Volume Panel improvements from PA
  • External Speaker can now be disabled in Dolby App
  • GameMode improvements (realme settings)
  • FOD speed improvements
  • SafetyNet is passed by default for Global & CN variants (Magisk is needed though)
  • Fixed 90 FPS in officially supported games for our device
  • Ambient display battery drain is fixed permanently (Drain which used to happen even if we didn't >
  • Added Face Unlock (upon users request, yeah discord bois :p )
  • Replaced aosp Gallery with Gallery Go
  • Added PIN Scrambling feature
  • Added Offline Pixel Charging Animation
For full changelog, check out https://raw.githubusercontent.com/4j17h/AOSiP_OTA/master/RMX1931/changelog

Last edited:

musvc

May 31, 2020
I tried the last update (12/8/2020) and it has the following issues:

- fingerprint freezes all the phone, and it's not working
- when i enable face protection and I'm on snapchat and go to sleep mode and again to snap, snapchat crashes
- battery drains (previous update, i could get 8 hrs screen time, now barley 6 hours
- cannot turn off "double tab to wakeup the device
-game not is not truned on/off sometimes from the quickbar

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    logo.png

Code:
    [B][CENTER]**** Disclaimer: I'm not responsible if you destroy your device. Use at your own risk!!! ****[/CENTER][/B]
    Android Open Source illusion Project

About us:
    AOSIP is a quality custom ROM based purely on AOSP. Twisted with the latest features and blended with stability. We strive for perfection and it shows.

Team Illusion:

Josh Fox (xlxfoxxlx)
    Akhil Narang
    Harsh Shandilya
    Anirudh Gupta

Source code:

Downloads:
    Download ROM (NON-GApps) [16.09.2020]
    Download ROM (NON-GApps) [12.08.2020]
    Download ROM (NON-GApps) [20.07.2020]
    Download ROM (NON-GApps) [26.06.2020]
    Download ROM (NON-GApps) [07.05.2020]
    Download ROM (NON-GApps) [16.04.2020]

Other Downloads:
    TWRP
    OrangeFox Recovery
    NikGApps
    Q Firmware & Vendor(Thanks to J)

Credit/Thanks:

Mike Williams (founder and creator of AOSiP)
    Google for Android and AOSP
    LineageOS
    ABC ROM
    AquariOS
    BootleggersROM
    Dirty Unicorns
    PixelExperience
    OmniROM
    CarbonROM
    nathanchance
    ---------
    Other projects whose work helped us to create this
    And last but not the least, all our testers, who have helped us to squash many bugs so that we can try to release builds that as are flawless as possible

I can't thank @karthick111 & @phhusson enough for their contribution on realme X2 Pro device.
    Also thanks to Bazz27, G_T200, Het Shah & Nuaman for testing builds :)

INSTALLATION PROCEDURE:
    Have an unlocked bootloader, and custom recovery installed/booted
    (Not gonna be explained here, there'll be threads in this forum somewhere)
    Reboot to recovery (Recommended recovery listed in downloads section)
    Make sure your device is with realme Firmware (Don't report issues using Pie firmware)
    Flash ROM zip, VoLTE FIX & Gapps if flashing non-GApps build (Download Gapps from downloads section)
    Format data (don't report anything bugs if you dirty flashed over another ROM)
    Reboot into the system, and enjoy the illusion!

Device specific features:
    * DC dimming (flicker free feature). check Settings -> Realme Settings
    * Game mode (touch boost). check Settings -> Realme Settings
    * Toggle for display hz (auto, forced 90hz). check Settings -> Realme Settings
    * Screen off gestures. check Settings -> realme Settings -> TouchScreen Gestures
    * Ambient gestures (Pickup, handwave & pocket). check Settings -> Display -> Lockscreen display -> Ambient display

KNOWN ISSUES:
    * SELinux Permissive

Reporting Bugs
    • DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
    • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
    • Include your firmware versions in reports.
    • Mention any and all Magisk modules you might be using along with the Magisk version
    • If it is a random reboot, grab dmesg . (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
    • If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
    Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues.

XDA:DevDB Information
    AOSiP 10, ROM for the Realme X2 Pro

Contributors
    4j17h

ROM OS Version: Android 10
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.14.x

Version Information

Created 2020-04-16
    Last Updated 2020-09-16
    New Update

Changelog:
    • Sources updated to latest May Security Patch
    • Added Off-Screen Gestures (realme Settings)
    • New Volume Panel from AOSPA ROM
    • Fixed FP icon position when screen is rotated from landscape to portrait or vice versa
    • VOOC indication on lock screen
    • CTS should pass by default (Don't flash any magisk modules)
    • AOD is now enabled (optional)

New Update
    Pushed OTA

Changelog:
    • August Security Patch
    • Added F2FS support
    • Volume Panel improvements from PA
    • External Speaker can now be disabled in Dolby App
    • GameMode improvements (realme settings)
    • FOD speed improvements
    • SafetyNet is passed by default for Global & CN variants (Magisk is needed though)
    • Fixed 90 FPS in officially supported games for our device
    • Ambient display battery drain is fixed permanently (Drain which used to happen even if we didn't >
    • Added Face Unlock (upon users request, yeah discord bois :p )
    • Replaced aosp Gallery with Gallery Go
    • Added PIN Scrambling feature
    • Added Offline Pixel Charging Animation

New Update
    Pushed OTA (you may need to reflash the GApps again if you were using NikGApps & also Magisk 20.3)

Changelog:
    • Sources updated to July Security Patch
    • Added toggle button to limit charging (realme settings)
    • OTG is no more turned ON by default, you can enable & disable from settings now (realme settings)
    • Fixed battery drain (previously it used to drain if AOD is toggled & not used)
    • Now you can choose between AMD & Tilt Sensor to wake up the device, choose whichever works best for you (Ambient Settings)
    • Added option to wake up the device to lockscreen instead of ambient (Ambient settings)
    • Fixed green pixelation issue around Notch area, top & bottom corners
    • Improved corner paddings
    • Fixed VoWiFi
    • Fingerprint improvements
    • AOD improvements
    • Enabled camera2api for Snap camera
    • Switched to QTI BT stack (Just like stock rom)
    • Updated Dolby app
    • Upstreamed kernel
    • Performance & battery improvements