• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[ROM] AOSiP 10 [UNOFFICIAL]

Search This thread

musvc

May 31, 2020
Also i found out that the alarm is not rining (with sound) if i put the device to silent/vibration mode... In order to make the alarm work i have to enable the gradually increasing sound option

Apr 23, 2015
Few missing features-
- Auto login when correct pin is entered
-Ambient display(notification wake up screen)
-battery circle shows full when expanded notification panel
-edge lighting

majormar

Feb 25, 2009
DJI Mimo App Won't Open

I am having trouble opening the DJI Mimo app. I am running v626 of AOSiP. The app just never opens and just freezes the app tray. Can anyone try to duplicate this or recommend something to try to troubleshoot?

majormar

Feb 25, 2009
I am having trouble opening the DJI Mimo app. I am running v626 of AOSiP. The app just never opens and just freezes the app tray. Can anyone try to duplicate this or recommend something to try to troubleshoot?

Well, it started working today. Not sure why. I tried several previous versions of the app and they all did the same thing. Rebooted several times. Then today I reinstalled one more time and it worked. Go figure.

4j17h

Jun 16, 2014
New Update
Cancelled OTA since it requires formatting data

Changelog:
  • September Security Patch
  • Fixed FOD freeze issues
  • Alipay & wechat fingerprint payment support
  • Revamped Realme Settings
  • Fixed game mode crashes
  • Fixed call recording
  • Fixed vooc charging indication
  • Tuned performance mode (Realme Settings -> Game mode)
  • Experience the Waves Maxx® Audio (removed Dolby)
For full changelog, check out https://raw.githubusercontent.com/4j17h/AOSiP_OTA/master/RMX1931/changelog

Check OP for download links

Notes: Make sure you are on realmeUI FW

Last edited:

naveed5700

Oct 8, 2009
How to remove thaf search field from home screen.

Pls see attached screenshot, can anyone advise on how to get rid of the search box on top? It is not a widget or anything and when I press it nothing happens.( this is solved)

Also I can't seem to locate the AOD settings. Any advice as to where it is?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200918-222148.jpg
    Screenshot_20200918-222148.jpg
    191.2 KB · Views: 156
Last edited:

Arcide

Nov 20, 2011
Sarajevo
Realme X2 Pro
Thanks for the response. Not for me on this ROM it's static in one place. I looked at it for few minutes just now. Only time ticks up but clock stays at same place.
I'm sorry for joining the conversation because I don't use this ROM currently, but it would be very unlikely and irrational not to include the movement to the AOD. I would love someone to confirm that, but in any case try to record the screen for 5 - 10 min and see if it actually moved. It may be just a few pixels so just enough to reduce chance of burn-in, but not enough for you to really notice.

mr mauler

Sep 20, 2020
Hey Ajith *sir,, I'm using yono sbi banking app but it didn't work (I did all the necessary steps in magisk hide and changing magisk package name) I also tried island(parallel user app). But it didn't work.
On the other hand, bank of baroda app works flawlessly.
Please give me some solutions. I really don't want to lose the root advantages.

naveed5700

Oct 8, 2009
What happened with the sound? Its just me or the sound is low and deep?

need to turn off the MAXXwave. go to the settings and reduce bass to zero or from telegram group get the updated apk to replace under system.

---------- Post added at 04:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:14 PM ----------

Hey Ajith *sir,, I'm using yono sbi banking app but it didn't work (I did all the necessary steps in magisk hide and changing magisk package name) I also tried island(parallel user app). But it didn't work.
On the other hand, bank of baroda app works flawlessly.
Please give me some solutions. I really don't want to lose the root advantages.

From what I know is that YONO doesn't work on root. only Yono lite does.

---------- Post added at 04:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 PM ----------

I'm sorry for joining the conversation because I don't use this ROM currently, but it would be very unlikely and irrational not to include the movement to the AOD. I would love someone to confirm that, but in any case try to record the screen for 5 - 10 min and see if it actually moved. It may be just a few pixels so just enough to reduce chance of burn-in, but not enough for you to really notice.

Its good that more people are joining in. Yes i am 100 percent certain it does not move. I have stared aimlessly at my AOD screen for 5 mins or so and it stays at exactly the same position and only the time ticks on.

Last edited:

Arcide

Nov 20, 2011
Sarajevo
Realme X2 Pro
Its good that more people are joining in. Yes i am 100 percent certain it does not move. I have stared aimlessly at my AOD screen for 5 mins or so and it stays at exactly the same position and only the time ticks on.

Eyes can trick you, it can move a couple of pixels just when you blink. Like I said, try recording it with a camera on tripod and inspect in the video if it really changes.

naveed5700

Oct 8, 2009
On which telegram can i get the updated apk? Also where in settings is turning nass down to 0?

Under maxxaudio select any settings like music or movie and reduce bass to zero.
{Mod edit}

---------- Post added at 10:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 PM ----------

[/COLOR]
Eyes can trick you, it can move a couple of pixels just when you blink. Like I said, try recording it with a camera on tripod and inspect in the video if it really changes.

Don't have tripod to try this. However I am convinced it doesn't move.

Last edited by a moderator:

mr mauler

Sep 20, 2020
---------- Post added at 04:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:14 PM ----------

[/COLOR]

Actually I opened a new account in sbi and for credit card activation and other purposes I will need yono app (yono lite doesn't have credit card features). I checked the app works on Lineage. But I restored to my aosip backup. I don't wanna lose aosip and magisk+greenify features. I guess I will have to switch to Lineage(which is not bad...but I like aosip features).
Are there any other ways to try?

naveed5700

Oct 8, 2009

[/COLOR]

Actually I opened a new account in sbi and for credit card activation and other purposes I will need yono app (yono lite doesn't have credit card features). I checked the app works on Lineage. But I restored to my aosip backup. I don't wanna lose aosip and magisk+greenify features. I guess I will have to switch to Lineage(which is not bad...but I like aosip features).
Are there any other ways to try?

I have not tried lineage so i am not so sure. However it should work without root. Not sure you want to get rid of root though.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    logo.png

Code:
    [B][CENTER]**** Disclaimer: I'm not responsible if you destroy your device. Use at your own risk!!! ****[/CENTER][/B]
    Android Open Source illusion Project

About us:
    AOSIP is a quality custom ROM based purely on AOSP. Twisted with the latest features and blended with stability. We strive for perfection and it shows.

Team Illusion:

Josh Fox (xlxfoxxlx)
    Akhil Narang
    Harsh Shandilya
    Anirudh Gupta

Source code:

Downloads:
    Download ROM (NON-GApps) [16.09.2020]
    Download ROM (NON-GApps) [12.08.2020]
    Download ROM (NON-GApps) [20.07.2020]
    Download ROM (NON-GApps) [26.06.2020]
    Download ROM (NON-GApps) [07.05.2020]
    Download ROM (NON-GApps) [16.04.2020]

Other Downloads:
    TWRP
    OrangeFox Recovery
    NikGApps
    Q Firmware & Vendor(Thanks to J)

Credit/Thanks:

Mike Williams (founder and creator of AOSiP)
    Google for Android and AOSP
    LineageOS
    ABC ROM
    AquariOS
    BootleggersROM
    Dirty Unicorns
    PixelExperience
    OmniROM
    CarbonROM
    nathanchance
    ---------
    Other projects whose work helped us to create this
    And last but not the least, all our testers, who have helped us to squash many bugs so that we can try to release builds that as are flawless as possible

I can't thank @karthick111 & @phhusson enough for their contribution on realme X2 Pro device.
    Also thanks to Bazz27, G_T200, Het Shah & Nuaman for testing builds :)

INSTALLATION PROCEDURE:
    Have an unlocked bootloader, and custom recovery installed/booted
    (Not gonna be explained here, there'll be threads in this forum somewhere)
    Reboot to recovery (Recommended recovery listed in downloads section)
    Make sure your device is with realme Firmware (Don't report issues using Pie firmware)
    Flash ROM zip, VoLTE FIX & Gapps if flashing non-GApps build (Download Gapps from downloads section)
    Format data (don't report anything bugs if you dirty flashed over another ROM)
    Reboot into the system, and enjoy the illusion!

Device specific features:
    * DC dimming (flicker free feature). check Settings -> Realme Settings
    * Game mode (touch boost). check Settings -> Realme Settings
    * Toggle for display hz (auto, forced 90hz). check Settings -> Realme Settings
    * Screen off gestures. check Settings -> realme Settings -> TouchScreen Gestures
    * Ambient gestures (Pickup, handwave & pocket). check Settings -> Display -> Lockscreen display -> Ambient display

KNOWN ISSUES:
    * SELinux Permissive

Reporting Bugs
    • DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
    • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
    • Include your firmware versions in reports.
    • Mention any and all Magisk modules you might be using along with the Magisk version
    • If it is a random reboot, grab dmesg . (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
    • If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
    Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues.

XDA:DevDB Information
    AOSiP 10, ROM for the Realme X2 Pro

Contributors
    4j17h

ROM OS Version: Android 10
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.14.x

Version Information

Created 2020-04-16
    Last Updated 2020-09-16
    New Update

Changelog:
    • Sources updated to latest May Security Patch
    • Added Off-Screen Gestures (realme Settings)
    • New Volume Panel from AOSPA ROM
    • Fixed FP icon position when screen is rotated from landscape to portrait or vice versa
    • VOOC indication on lock screen
    • CTS should pass by default (Don't flash any magisk modules)
    • AOD is now enabled (optional)

New Update
    Pushed OTA

Changelog:
    • August Security Patch
    • Added F2FS support
    • Volume Panel improvements from PA
    • External Speaker can now be disabled in Dolby App
    • GameMode improvements (realme settings)
    • FOD speed improvements
    • SafetyNet is passed by default for Global & CN variants (Magisk is needed though)
    • Fixed 90 FPS in officially supported games for our device
    • Ambient display battery drain is fixed permanently (Drain which used to happen even if we didn't >
    • Added Face Unlock (upon users request, yeah discord bois :p )
    • Replaced aosp Gallery with Gallery Go
    • Added PIN Scrambling feature
    • Added Offline Pixel Charging Animation
    For full changelog, check out https://raw.githubusercontent.com/4j17h/AOSiP_OTA/master/RMX1931/changelog

New Update
    Pushed OTA (you may need to reflash the GApps again if you were using NikGApps & also Magisk 20.3)

Changelog:
    • Sources updated to July Security Patch
    • Added toggle button to limit charging (realme settings)
    • OTG is no more turned ON by default, you can enable & disable from settings now (realme settings)
    • Fixed battery drain (previously it used to drain if AOD is toggled & not used)
    • Now you can choose between AMD & Tilt Sensor to wake up the device, choose whichever works best for you (Ambient Settings)
    • Added option to wake up the device to lockscreen instead of ambient (Ambient settings)
    • Fixed green pixelation issue around Notch area, top & bottom corners
    • Improved corner paddings
    • Fixed VoWiFi
    • Fingerprint improvements
    • AOD improvements
    • Enabled camera2api for Snap camera
    • Switched to QTI BT stack (Just like stock rom)
    • Updated Dolby app
    • Upstreamed kernel
    • Performance & battery improvements