[ROM] AOSiP 11 [UNOFFICIAL]

Search This thread

4j17h

Jun 16, 2014
logo.png

Code:
[B][CENTER]**** Disclaimer: I'm not responsible if you destroy your device. Use at your own risk!!! ****[/CENTER][/B]
Android Open Source illusion Project

About us:
AOSIP is a quality custom ROM based purely on AOSP. Twisted with the latest features and blended with stability. We strive for perfection and it shows.

Team Illusion:

Josh Fox (xlxfoxxlx)
Akhil Narang
Harsh Shandilya
Anirudh Gupta

Source code:

Downloads:
Download ROM (NON-GApps) [30.01.2021]
Download ROM (NON-GApps) [08.02.2021]
Download ROM (NON-GApps) [09.02.2021]

Other Downloads:
TWRP
OrangeFox Recovery
NikGApps
Q Firmware & Vendor

Credit/Thanks:

Mike Williams (founder and creator of AOSiP)
Google for Android and AOSP
LineageOS
ABC ROM
AquariOS
BootleggersROM
Dirty Unicorns
PixelExperience
OmniROM
CarbonROM
nathanchance
---------
Other projects whose work helped us to create this
And last but not the least, all our testers, who have helped us to squash many bugs so that we can try to release builds that as are flawless as possible

INSTALLATION PROCEDURE:
Have an unlocked bootloader, and custom recovery installed/booted
(Not gonna be explained here, there'll be threads in this forum somewhere)
Reboot to recovery (Recommended recovery listed in downloads section)
Make sure your device is with realme Q Firmware (Don't report issues using Pie firmware)
Flash ROM zip, Gapps if flashing non-GApps build (Download Gapps from downloads section)
Format data (don't report anything bugs if you dirty flashed over another ROM)
Reboot into the system, and enjoy the illusion!

Device specific features:
* Optimized Charging (Helps in cooling down & also protects from over charging the device). check Settings -> Realme Settings
* DC dimming (flicker free feature). check Settings -> Realme Settings
* Game mode (touch boost). check Settings -> Realme Settings
* Toggle for display hz (auto, forced 90hz). check Settings -> Realme Settings
* Screen off gestures. check Settings -> realme Settings -> TouchScreen Gestures
* Ambient gestures (Pickup, handwave & pocket). check Settings -> Display -> Lockscreen display -> Ambient display

KNOWN ISSUES:
* SELinux Permissive

Reporting Bugs
  • DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
  • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
  • Include your firmware versions in reports.
  • Mention any and all Magisk modules you might be using along with the Magisk version
  • If it is a random reboot, grab dmesg . (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
  • If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues.

Last edited:

4j17h

Jun 16, 2014
New build is up

Download link:
AOSIP_11_20210208

🛠Changelog:

* February Security Patch
* The most awaited Waves MaxxAudio is added, enable it from QS (latest from Moto Nio Android 11)
* Added FOD Animations (Owlsnest->Lockscreen->General)
* Added In-Call vibrations (Owlsnest->System/Misc->General Notifications)

4j17h

Jun 16, 2014
New build is up

Download link:
AOSIP_11_20210209

🛠Changelog:

* Added Boeffla Wakelock Blocker
* Blocked few unnecessary wakelocks by default
* Added Dynamic Stune Boost
* Fixed FPS Overlay couldn't be disabled after enabling (realme Settings)
* Improvements to battery with more smoothness

Reactions: Nobi_Nobi

_JoeD_

Mar 31, 2016
Kudos to the developers. A very nice ROM! I used LOS 18.1 for a while but this is MUCH smoother, faster and prettier - all around better. Many little kinks in LOS are not present here, I love it! I hope you guys keep up the great work and security fixes coming. Will this ever go official?

_JoeD_

Mar 31, 2016
nice work dev.. 🎉
there is a small bug with certain video apps.the navigation bar doesn't auto hide while playing videos..
hope it gets fixed soon..
i have a few suggestion
1) realme assistive sidebar
2) different gaming mod with some anti notification bar touch on accident.(something like the stock game center)
3)camera with device specific features such as slomo(which aint working in any custom rom yet😭)
Not sure about 1+2 but google camera works just fine on the X2pro with this ROM. All 3 lenses, portrait, panorama. Slowmo is not pretty but works.

_JoeD_

Mar 31, 2016
The sound on this ROM is awesome, clear resonating stereo sound. There is only one little annoyance, the notification sound is VERY loud. I turn it down to the lowest setting but still get startled when I get a notification. Any way to turn the notification sounds down? (other than in the sound panel). Alarm volume is the same, media volume is fine.

4j17h

Jun 16, 2014
Kudos to the developers. A very nice ROM! I used LOS 18.1 for a while but this is MUCH smoother, faster and prettier - all around better. Many little kinks in LOS are not present here, I love it! I hope you guys keep up the great work and security fixes coming. Will this ever go official?
No I prefer unofficial.

4j17h

Jun 16, 2014
The sound on this ROM is awesome, clear resonating stereo sound. There is only one little annoyance, the notification sound is VERY loud. I turn it down to the lowest setting but still get startled when I get a notification. Any way to turn the notification sounds down? (other than in the sound panel). Alarm volume is the same, media volume is fine.
Got it, will see what I can do.

Browne81

Feb 17, 2009
Ipswich
Nextbit Robin
LG G5
Got the ROM installed and running great, much prefer it to LineageOS and especially stock ROM so many thanks for the hard work. One minor gripe I do have is that to have the network indicator in the status bar I must have the text showing the transfer rate. I can disable the arrows and leave the text but there's no option (unless I've missed something) to disable the text and leave the arrows which I would prefer. Any chance of this being added in a future build?

sivaazh

Sep 11, 2016
Thiruvananthapuram
nice work dev.. 🎉
there is a small bug with certain video apps.the navigation bar doesn't auto hide while playing videos..
hope it gets fixed soon..
i have a few suggestion
1) realme assistive sidebar
2) different gaming mod with some anti notification bar touch on accident.(something like the stock game center)
3)camera with device specific features such as slomo(which aint working in any custom rom yet😭)
Use gesture navigation

sivaazh

Sep 11, 2016
Thiruvananthapuram
use magisk volume rocker module to accurate your volume needs. NB: it will root your device and maybe get uncertified in play store

jdjta

Sep 12, 2007
Heemskerk
Realme X2 Pro
I tried to do a clean flash yesterday and it looked fine at first glance but When I tried to install Google Pay it detected root and Whatsapp also mentioned this (I didn't ever root my device). On LOS I don't have this issue. Is there a way to prevent this without rooting my device?

Browne81

Feb 17, 2009
Ipswich
Nextbit Robin
LG G5
I tried to do a clean flash yesterday and it looked fine at first glance but When I tried to install Google Pay it detected root and Whatsapp also mentioned this (I didn't ever root my device). On LOS I don't have this issue. Is there a way to prevent this without rooting my device?
Assuming that you got root with Magisk then make sure you've done the following:
1) Rename Magisk Manager app (in the settings of Magisk Manager)
2) Enable "Magisk Hide" (also in the settings of Magisk Manager)
3) Install the Magisk module "MagiskHide Props Config" and use it (read the module instructions THOROUGHLY) to set your device's fingerprint to the Realme X2 Pro Android 10 option.

Once you've done the above you should have root and be able to pass safetynet check. I am running this ROM with above config and have no issues with any app that normally detacts root (banking app, Google Pay, Paypal, etc)

Reactions: riks4039

jdjta

Sep 12, 2007
Heemskerk
Realme X2 Pro
Assuming that you got root with Magisk then make sure you've done the following:
3) Install the Magisk module "MagiskHide Props Config" and use it (read the module instructions THOROUGHLY) to set your device's fingerprint to the Realme X2 Pro Android 10 option.

Once you've done the above you should have root and be able to pass safetynet check. I am running this ROM with above config and have no issues with any app that normally detacts root (banking app, Google Pay, Paypal, etc)

Thanks for your the reply and explanation. However, my goal is to keep my device unrooted because I don't need it. I just installed the ROM and NikGapps Full and wiped data but as said root was detected by WA, Google Pay and some other apps. On LOS these apps work without root being detected.

Browne81

Feb 17, 2009
Ipswich
Nextbit Robin
LG G5
Thanks for your the reply and explanation. However, my goal is to keep my device unrooted because I don't need it. I just installed the ROM and NikGapps Full and wiped data but as said root was detected by WA, Google Pay and some other apps. On LOS these apps work without root being detected.
Not sure what's going on then, maybe the apps are detecting that you've got an unlocked bootloader and LOS has some way of hiding that built in to it.

miki.cis

I just wanted to make sure: the AOD/ambient clock doesn't move, right? It could use a little bit reworking. The clock stays in one position and also the FOD is on all the time, which i think could lead to burn-ins in the display.
Or are there some hidden settings that i wasn't able to find?

Reactions: Nobi_Nobi

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    logo.png

Code:
    [B][CENTER]**** Disclaimer: I'm not responsible if you destroy your device. Use at your own risk!!! ****[/CENTER][/B]
    Android Open Source illusion Project

About us:
    AOSIP is a quality custom ROM based purely on AOSP. Twisted with the latest features and blended with stability. We strive for perfection and it shows.

Team Illusion:

Josh Fox (xlxfoxxlx)
    Akhil Narang
    Harsh Shandilya
    Anirudh Gupta

Source code:

Downloads:
    Download ROM (NON-GApps) [30.01.2021]
    Download ROM (NON-GApps) [08.02.2021]
    Download ROM (NON-GApps) [09.02.2021]

Other Downloads:
    TWRP
    OrangeFox Recovery
    NikGApps
    Q Firmware & Vendor

Credit/Thanks:

Mike Williams (founder and creator of AOSiP)
    Google for Android and AOSP
    LineageOS
    ABC ROM
    AquariOS
    BootleggersROM
    Dirty Unicorns
    PixelExperience
    OmniROM
    CarbonROM
    nathanchance
    ---------
    Other projects whose work helped us to create this
    And last but not the least, all our testers, who have helped us to squash many bugs so that we can try to release builds that as are flawless as possible

INSTALLATION PROCEDURE:
    Have an unlocked bootloader, and custom recovery installed/booted
    (Not gonna be explained here, there'll be threads in this forum somewhere)
    Reboot to recovery (Recommended recovery listed in downloads section)
    Make sure your device is with realme Q Firmware (Don't report issues using Pie firmware)
    Flash ROM zip, Gapps if flashing non-GApps build (Download Gapps from downloads section)
    Format data (don't report anything bugs if you dirty flashed over another ROM)
    Reboot into the system, and enjoy the illusion!

Device specific features:
    * Optimized Charging (Helps in cooling down & also protects from over charging the device). check Settings -> Realme Settings
    * DC dimming (flicker free feature). check Settings -> Realme Settings
    * Game mode (touch boost). check Settings -> Realme Settings
    * Toggle for display hz (auto, forced 90hz). check Settings -> Realme Settings
    * Screen off gestures. check Settings -> realme Settings -> TouchScreen Gestures
    * Ambient gestures (Pickup, handwave & pocket). check Settings -> Display -> Lockscreen display -> Ambient display

KNOWN ISSUES:
    * SELinux Permissive

Reporting Bugs
    • DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
    • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
    • Include your firmware versions in reports.
    • Mention any and all Magisk modules you might be using along with the Magisk version
    • If it is a random reboot, grab dmesg . (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
    • If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
    Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues.
    New build is up

Download link:
    AOSIP_11_20210208

🛠Changelog:

* February Security Patch
    * The most awaited Waves MaxxAudio is added, enable it from QS (latest from Moto Nio Android 11)
    * Added FOD Animations (Owlsnest->Lockscreen->General)
    * Added In-Call vibrations (Owlsnest->System/Misc->General Notifications)
    New build is up

Download link:
    AOSIP_11_20210209

🛠Changelog:

* Added Boeffla Wakelock Blocker
    * Blocked few unnecessary wakelocks by default
    * Added Dynamic Stune Boost
    * Fixed FPS Overlay couldn't be disabled after enabling (realme Settings)
    * Improvements to battery with more smoothness