[ROM] AOSiP 7.0 - Oreo [EAS ✓] [OMS - Coming soon ] [8.0.0_r35] - 19.12.2017

Search This thread

jayrome876

Dec 17, 2011
It was fixed on LOS 15.1, no update on AOSiP yet. I dont know if you can flash the latest Ice_man kernel (for LOS 15.1) on AOSiP which have the fix for subwoofer issue.

The Ice_man kernel works with AOSiP, I tried it. But your phone calls will play through both speakers so you're pretty much gonna be in loudspeaker mode all the time (unless you use a headset). I'm sure Fagyi is working on fixing that If you don't mind that small issue, then it's a go :good:

m.4_ts@yahoo.com

Jan 3, 2013
The Ice_man kernel works with AOSiP, I tried it. But your phone calls will play through both speakers so you're pretty much gonna be in loudspeaker mode all the time (unless you use a headset). I'm sure Fagyi is working on fixing that If you don't mind that small issue, then it's a go :good:

Please qoute @jan_droid too, he is of most concern. I'm now back to Viper 6.0 to try Alderon666 profiles. Thanks.

jayrome876

Dec 17, 2011
It was fixed on LOS 15.1, no update on AOSiP yet. I dont know if you can flash the latest Ice_man kernel (for LOS 15.1) on AOSiP which have the fix for subwoofer issue.

has the woofer been fixed?

The Ice_man kernel works with AOSiP, I tried it. But your phone calls will play through both speakers so you're pretty much gonna be in loudspeaker mode all the time (unless you use a headset). I'm sure Fagyi is working on fixing that. If you don't mind that small issue, then it's a go :good:

ryknow27

Oct 19, 2009
The Ice_man kernel works with AOSiP, I tried it. But your phone calls will play through both speakers so you're pretty much gonna be in loudspeaker mode all the time (unless you use a headset). I'm sure Fagyi is working on fixing that. If you don't mind that small issue, then it's a go :good:

Is there something that you must do after flashing the kernel? I am currently on the AOSiP and have flashed the Iceman kernel but do not have any audio from the bottom speaker. I also tested LOS 15.1 and had the same results after flashing Iceman kernel.

jayrome876

Dec 17, 2011
Is there something that you must do after flashing the kernel? I am currently on the AOSiP and have flashed the Iceman kernel but do not have any audio from the bottom speaker. I also tested LOS 15.1 and had the same results after flashing Iceman kernel.

Nothing special. I just did a clean installation of AOSiP then flashed the kernel and it worked

Reactions: ryknow27

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FDr6rSI1.png

Code:
    [B][CENTER]**** Disclaimer: I'm not responsible if you destroy your device. Use at your own risk!!! ****[/CENTER][/B]

Android Open Source illusion Project

About us:

AOSIP is a quality custom rom based purely on GOOGLE AOSP source since 6.0 release. Twisted with the latest features and blended with stability. We strive for perfection and it shows.​

Team Illusion:

Josh Fox (xlxfoxxlx)
    Akhil Narang
    Sri Harsha​

Bug reporting:

This is a big one. We work very hard for you guys so please help us out and follow these steps to report your bug. Ive even provided links for you to help out.

1. Very first step will be to attempt a new DL and clean flash.
    2. Pull a logcat and copy / paste it to hastebin .
    3. Post in this topic ( I will move to official soon )
    4. Any bug reported without following procedure will be disregarded.

Latest Downloads:

DOWNLOADS <-- click here

Prefered gapps - Beans gapps<-- click here

Credit/Thanks:

Mike Williams(founder and creator of AOSiP)
    Google
    Dirty Unicorns
    AICP
    ABC Rom
    Dabug123 KronicCore
    Screwd
    Omni
    Krexus
    Cyanogenmod
    SlimRoms
    ChainFire (SuperSU)
    Beanstown106
    Cory Collins
    Sultanxda
    flar2
    francisofranco

-- PME section -

crpalmer - PME hero!
    tabp0le
    Altaf Mahdi
    raymanfx

---------
    Any others i may have forgotten(sorry, pls pm me)
    All our testers

XDA:DevDB Information
    AOSiP, ROM for the HTC 10

Contributors
    fagyi
    Source Code: https://github.com/AOSIP/platform_manifest

ROM OS Version: 8.x Oreo
    ROM Firmware Required: N or M firmware base

Version Information

Created 2017-05-23
    Last Updated 2017-12-19
    New kernel is up for all 8.1 roms!

https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=746163614322273170

-Bumped to 113 version from caf
    -Added boeffla wakelock blocker + franco optimozations
    -android-verity: add verity key to system keyring
    -tick/nohz: Optimize nohz idle enter
    -cpufreq: Restore policy min/max limits on CPU online
    -ARM: dts: msm8996: Remove redundant CPU bandwidth devfreq devices
    -UPSTREAM: dm bufio: switch from a huge hash table to an rbtree
    -msm: mdss: Restrict display commit thread to power cluster

Built it with optimized uber toolchain

Here is the all changelogs:
    https://github.com/Fagyi/android_kernel_htc_msm8996/commits/master

Sent from my HTC 10 using XDA Labs

Working on it the amplifier, that get it woofer to work. Also working on it as the battery and camera issue.

Exfat support is welcome from aosip team, I switched to that on my new build.

Also all graphich & media & postproc file is updated from upstream.

Autobrightness & doze overlay settings pulled from stock, for better balance.

Hopefully on this weekend I got it my woofer, maybe i will push one new test release before woofer got it work.
    Ok, so some info for the progress the next 2 weeks:

I get help from raymanfx, but he is not active for a week so just after can help for me about amplifier/woofer. I still working on it too of course.

At this weekend and the next week i will push all my changes to the lineageos review for bump the HTC 10 devices for an official support for LOS-15.1. Raymanfx can merge it for official when Im pushed it ;)
    After we will try to fix all the leaks which present on the 10.
    Most like woofer / SELinux.

So I will release my latest Aosip soon and I will switch again for LOS at this time, that I can make all the things probably for los review.
    Hello followers.

I just fixed that home button and the fingerprint sensor on 8.1 in the backround.

Also managed some changes that makes much closer to the new way on 8.1. Where i can use the aosp implementation i setuped for it, and the old custom services are removed.

Only the woofer an real issue for me now.