[ROM][AOSP][10.0.0_r35]Pixel3ROM for MIX 2S[20200507][polaris]

Search This thread

ahmadadam96

Mar 31, 2010
I believe I experienced a bug. I got a WhatsApp video call and the speaker volume was extremely loud. Lowering the call volume did not change anything. It was so loud the speaker vibrated.

napes22

May 16, 2008
Not sure if this is a bug, or just an issue I'm having with T-Mobile APNs on the new ROM. MMS won't work with T-Mobile as the provider. I've tried adding multiple different APNs and no luck.

Firipu

Mar 7, 2011
With either TWRP and OrangeFox I can see files in sdcard folder with long character filenames, could it be possible that something went wrong with Android 10's per-file encryption when I flashed this ROM? Anyway I decrypt the files for backup? The OrangeFox does not prompt for decryption pin.

Something went wrong with your encryption/decryption. Orangefox/TWRP should ask for your pin when you start them. Or go rummage around in the settings to see if you can find a decrypt function.

If you don't mind resetting your phone from scratch, the easiest solution would be to do a full format in TWRP (format data, where you have to type yes to do it).

And then flash whatever rom you want (including this one). You will have to start from zero, all data on your phone will be gone, but everything is on the cloud anyway these days. Takes max 1h to redownload all your apps, and google will do it all for you anyway.

It should work flawlessly after that.

(there might be non-format solutions, but I find the format solution easy and hassle free. If you don't want to lose all offline data, wait for someone more knowledgeable to help you)

Last edited:

chancsy

Jun 18, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Something went wrong with your encryption/decryption. Orangefox/TWRP should ask for your pin when you start them. Or go rummage around in the settings to see if you can find a decrypt function.

If you don't mind resetting your phone from scratch, the easiest solution would be to do a full format in TWRP (format data, where you have to type yes to do it).

And then flash whatever rom you want (including this one). You will have to start from zero, all data on your phone will be gone, but everything is on the cloud anyway these days. Takes max 1h to redownload all your apps, and google will do it all for you anyway.

It should work flawlessly after that.

(there might be non-format solutions, but I find the format solution easy and hassle free. If you don't want to lose all offline data, wait for someone more knowledgeable to help you)

I did the flashing with TWRP, changing to Orangefox after noticing TWRP not prompting for decryption pin. Yes, it is true I am reluctant to setup everything again so I hope someone able to help. Digged through Orangefox found no settings regarding to decryption.

Firipu

Mar 7, 2011
I did the flashing with TWRP, changing to Orangefox after noticing TWRP not prompting for decryption pin. Yes, it is true I am reluctant to setup everything again so I hope someone able to help. Digged through Orangefox found no settings regarding to decryption.

Could always flash TWRP back if decryption worked with it.
nvm, you had problems with TWRP it appears. Misread.

Aug 13, 2014
first of all thanks for the great rom :) I think I ran into a problem. Android says at irregular intervals that the sim has been changed and I need to reset the options for Sim 1 and Sim 2. Does anyone have also the problem, or is it just my installation?
Thanks for your help :D

gianluigi.verde

Aug 26, 2019
hi, I installed the pixel3 rom based on Android 9 pie, to upgrade to this version (Android 10) should I flash the ROM again or wait for the update that I still can't find? thanks

kevinwenyu

Oct 9, 2012
i flashed this rom last night. pretty good. but i got a problem, the sms and call log etc. didnt sync from google back up, but contact is ok. is there any other way to download them all?
thanks.

drx64

Apr 2, 2009
Paris
Hi. Just setup this on my device, looks amazing so far, will let you know about any behavior if needed.

Thanks!

---------- Post added at 08:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 PM ----------

Hi. Just setup this on my device, looks amazing so far, will let you know about any behavior if needed.

Thanks!

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone