• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][AOSP][11.0.0_r39]PixelROM Project[dipper][2021/07/15]

Search This thread

rvkrishnakumar

Apr 12, 2014
My birthday is the perfect time for this I think.

PixelROM September Update (Mi 8)

Changelog:
- Updated to AOSP 11.0.0_r1 (Android 11 Release 1)
- Updated Google Apps from flame factory image RP1A.200720.003
- Fixed issue when AOD wouldn't resume when getting device out of the pocket
- Broke Ok Google Detection (Not on purpose, I swear!!)

SELinux status: Enforcing
SafetyNet status: PASS
Device recognized as: Pixel 4a (sunfish)

Download: OSDN

Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/bvVXpSQ

If you liked my work you may consider a donation here: paypal.me/arsgraur
Never expected such a fast update.

Many more happy returns of the day ! ( belated )

Apr 3, 2015
I have installed this ROM with Android 11.
I did a totally clean installation and everything works correctly, but my surprise has been great that I cannot enter Recovery.
I do it while the phone is turned off with power + volume up and it enters a kind of fastboot and says: "No command"
Does something similar happen to someone else?
Some help?

rvkrishnakumar

Apr 12, 2014
I have installed this ROM with Android 11.
I did a totally clean installation and everything works correctly, but my surprise has been great that I cannot enter Recovery.
I do it while the phone is turned off with power + volume up and it enters a kind of fastboot and says: "No command"
Does something similar happen to someone else?
Some help?
After your message, I Checked. Same to me also.

But the ROM excellent. Camera works wonderful. Almost all of my applications works properly. Even the mic and earpiece sounds are louder. Other ROMs had issues.

---------- Post added at 07:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:14 PM ----------

Flash twrp in fastboot again.

Flashing twrp in fastboot. Is it affect the ROM ?

I also flashed the ROM after full format.

lcarolo

Nov 9, 2011
Nice, very good first impression.
I could install magisk, but only version 20425 from the app-debug.apk
Restore from migrate works but I have to erase data and give permissions manually to make apps working...
No extra customisations, but ok it's pixel ROM...
Camera app is working great too

Thanks dev!

Darksite93

Apr 19, 2015
Veracruz
Xiaomi Mi 8
Pl. Let us know how to flash it, hopefully without affecting the existing ROM. Share the links and steps.
I am in the same situation, I managed to enter recovery by fastboot with orange, the device appears encrypted. Any recommendation?

---------- Post added at 04:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:51 AM ----------

Pl. Let us know how to flash it, hopefully without affecting the existing ROM. Share the links and steps.
I do not know if it is the correct process, but in my situation I had to return to miui 12 eu, the process I carried out was the following:

-Fastboot flash recovery (recovery Orange last version)
Boot manual (Volume + / power)
In recovery Orange: Format data full, then reboot.
Once I appeared as a storage drive, flash disableforceencription, reboot.
Finally full wipes and flash your favorite rom.
Note: I DON'T SAY THAT THE ROM IS BAD, on the contrary it is excellent and CONGRATULATIONS TO THE DEV ON HIS BIRTHDAY AND HIS ROM, but in my case I had to return to MIUI 12 and I do not know why the TWRP eliminated me. I hope to be helpful. And again, I congratulate DEV !!! (An apology for my terrible English)

rvkrishnakumar

Apr 12, 2014
I am in the same situation, I managed to enter recovery by fastboot with orange, the device appears encrypted. Any recommendation?

---------- Post added at 04:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:51 AM ----------

I do not know if it is the correct process, but in my situation I had to return to miui 12 eu, the process I carried out was the following:

-Fastboot flash recovery (recovery Orange last version)
Boot manual (Volume + / power)
In recovery Orange: Format data full, then reboot.
Once I appeared as a storage drive, flash disableforceencription, reboot.
Finally full wipes and flash your favorite rom.
Note: I DON'T SAY THAT THE ROM IS BAD, on the contrary it is excellent and CONGRATULATIONS TO THE DEV ON HIS BIRTHDAY AND HIS ROM, but in my case I had to return to MIUI 12 and I do not know why the TWRP eliminated me. I hope to be helpful. And again, I congratulate DEV !!! (An apology for my terrible English)
Thanks. In my case I have to retain this ROM, so continue using it as for me it's best suited. I may require reboot to recovery for updating it.

dadejoey

May 13, 2015
My birthday is the perfect time for this I think.

PixelROM September Update (Mi 8)

Changelog:
- Updated to AOSP 11.0.0_r1 (Android 11 Release 1)
- Updated Google Apps from flame factory image RP1A.200720.003
- Fixed issue when AOD wouldn't resume when getting device out of the pocket
- Broke Ok Google Detection (Not on purpose, I swear!!)

SELinux status: Enforcing
SafetyNet status: PASS
Device recognized as: Pixel 4a (sunfish)

Download: OSDN

Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/bvVXpSQ

If you liked my work you may consider a donation here: paypal.me/arsgraur

Isn't there AOD option?

cioni

Sep 29, 2019
I have the same problem... I did a clean installation this ROM with Android 11 after formatting the memory with TWRP (twrp-3.4.0-0) and everything works correctly, the rom is so good and all works correctly! Thank you very much for this work argraur!

But as has already been said I cannot enter Recovery. If I press the keys volume up + power it says "No command". So I try to flash twrp in fastboot again (twrp-3.4.0-0) but nothing happened. It still cannot enter to Recovery. It still says "No command".

So i try to install orange fox recovery (OrangeFox-R10.1-Stable) and this time after showing the "no command" message for about 1 minute it rebooted and entered in the orange fox recovery, but all the files were encrypted and I didn't have the possibility to decrypt them. So I formatted the internal memory and installed the previous version of this rom.

If this problem will be solved this will definitely be the best rom for mi8! Congratulations to the developer!

abmoh13

May 5, 2018
I have the same problem... I did a clean installation this ROM with Android 11 after formatting the memory with TWRP (twrp-3.4.0-0) and everything works correctly, the rom is so good and all works correctly! Thank you very much for this work argraur!

But as has already been said I cannot enter Recovery. If I press the keys volume up + power it says "No command". So I try to flash twrp in fastboot again (twrp-3.4.0-0) but nothing happened. It still cannot enter to Recovery. It still says "No command".

So i try to install orange fox recovery (OrangeFox-R10.1-Stable) and this time after showing the "no command" message for about 1 minute it rebooted and entered in the orange fox recovery, but all the files were encrypted and I didn't have the possibility to decrypt them. So I formatted the internal memory and installed the previous version of this rom.

If this problem will be solved this will definitely be the best rom for mi8! Congratulations to the developer!

I'm not sure why, but I believe that this rom actually locks the bootloader, I used the xiaomi tool v2 to unlock the bootloader and install twrp.

---------- Post added at 08:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:27 PM ----------

I'm not sure why, but I believe that this rom actually locks the bootloader, I used the xiaomi tool v2 to unlock the bootloader and then I was able to reinstall twrp.

lcarolo

Nov 9, 2011
great rom, but i had to revert to android 10 because my app backup (with migrate app) didn't restore well, and i loose account in work app...
I had some problem with google sign in, in other android 10 roms, right pin recognise but black screen then it asked again for pin...

It was a bug in the locksettings.db file, i simply delete it in TWRP, then google sign in comes back !

Top Liked Posts