[ROM][AOSP][11.0.0_r39]PixelROM Project[dipper][2021/07/15]

Search This thread

martin192

Mar 24, 2014
can someone tell me how i can go back to miui rom by twrp only? I want to switch between miui rom and pixel rom.

I tried it with twrp backup and by flash miui rom by twrp. nothing works for me. Only think that works is to flash miui rom by xiaomi flash tool.

Last edited:

edkis

Apr 6, 2010
Kosice
Please is there anybody who has a fix for phone sounds ? All sounds sound very strange like a broken in this build.
Something must be wrong because the sound in Google Play Music Is working well but in YouTube or any other sounds are malfunction.

Last edited:

Malle355

Sep 1, 2015
Dobel
OnePlus 8 Pro

AtunConSuaj

Aug 10, 2018
Please is there anybody who has a fix for phone sounds ? All sounds sound very strange like a broken in this build.
Something must be wrong because the sound in Google Play Music Is working well but in YouTube or any other sounds are malfunction.

I don't have any problem, try a clean flash

edkis

Apr 6, 2010
Kosice
I tried it with absolutely clean flash (advanced wipe with all the points checked - maybe is it the main problem ?) from MIUI 10 8.9.24 but as I wrote the sounds in whole system are broken (cracking sound). Only in Google Play Music is everything OK.

Last edited:

derMerowinger

Oct 11, 2016
I have to explain, bluetooth audio works. BUT making phone calls via bluetooth does not work at all, so that is the problem...

Mxplorer

Jan 8, 2015
Yangon
Thanks for your awesome work! Enjoying this Google Pixel flavor. Did a fresh and clean a new installation of this wonderful ROM. Magisk and everything working.

Just a couple of things i noticed. To help people decide if they want to use it as a daily driver yet.
-no AR stickers option in the camera, probably because its the BSG mod... its a shame though. The stock camera doesnt work, and Fc's
-while recording video, the autofocus is weird. 1 tap focusses to near, and another tap focusses to far. so its either supercloseup, or to far
away... autofocus doesnt work properly
- Can't record 4k, option is not there.

Please dont think im complaining, im just mentioning some things i found, so people know if they should use it for a daily driver.
Im sure using it for that! Its really nice and clean and fast!

Thanks again, will donate soon for your great work!

Last edited:

xuzhenhui

Sep 19, 2018
guys, do i need to download the complete zip after every new build to update? sorry to ask the question, but i‘m a newbie....

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts