[ROM][AOSP][11.0.0_r39]PixelROM Project[polaris][2021/07/15]

Search This thread

malimukk

Aug 20, 2012
So I flashed this kernel, and I have noticed the following...
After flashing, that evening, I put my phone on Aeroplane mode over night (while I sleep) and I noticed early in the morning the time was off by about 4 hours.

Again today, while in the vehicle, I noticed the time on the phone completely off again.

Anyway to reflash back to a stock kernel? I don't trust what is going on.

Cheers,

Honestly, I would stick with the stock kernel. I am not able to trust kernels that implement and then revert the same features over and over again. Also, kernels whose changelog is "improvements and stuff". I am not saying anything specific about any kernel here for mix2s, there are good ones for sure. But I'd suggest you to stick with the stock ones.

Cangerjun

Jan 22, 2020
I like this rom, but I don’t know how to install a new Google Camera. During the installation, it will prompt an error. I tried to uninstall or delete the built-in APK, but it failed.

mute-

Sep 2, 2013
Hi there. Does anyone know how i can connect an external Microphone to this ROM? Its just on mute when i plug in my rode mic.

LMM49

Jan 12, 2020
Pixel 4 ?

Hi,

Installed, everything runs well for last couple of days, I love it and everything works well, at least all I need...!

Quick question; My MI Mix 2s is identified as an Pixel 4, it is normal? Something wrong?

5 stars for this Job!
Thanks

falptekin

Apr 19, 2012
Diyarbakır
My thoughts so far;

With default kernel:
+ Extremely stable
+ Almost complete Pixel feel
+ Free Google 1 Storage + google recorder are cool addons
+ Everything but gcam and soli sensor needed apps work and gets updated on play store like a real pixel (gcam is included and it performs well for single cam)
+ Battery consumption is as all full google services active phones
- Random restarts on wireless charge. It is really annoying if you use a car wireless charger..
- some magisk modules and recovery zips installing cause bootloop. Especially dsp modules like v4a. It has some sort of split body (pixel/mimix2s)
- extra bright charging light (it can be fixed by a script if you have root)
- zoom camera is not recognized by gcam. Anxcamera can not be inatalled because of the problem i mentioned above.

With simple kernel1.6:
+Better overall performance (both performance and battery wise)
+No reboot on wireless charger
-Gcam doesn't work most of the times

With twisted kernel19:
+No Gcam problem
+Nearly same overall performance (battery/performance)
-Random app crash and device unresponsiveness

That means, if you want to fix wireless charge error, you need to use another kernel that will break your gcam or stability..

If Wireless charge, second cam and led brightness get fixed this is a rom of greatness.

Thanks for all work you have done so far. Respect

DahakePL

Recognized Contributor
Sep 29, 2013
Kalisz
My thoughts so far;

With default kernel:
+ Extremely stable
+ Almost complete Pixel feel
+ Free Google 1 Storage + google recorder are cool addons
+ Everything but gcam and soli sensor needed apps work and gets updated on play store like a real pixel (gcam is included and it performs well for single cam)
+ Battery consumption is as all full google services active phones
- Random restarts on wireless charge. It is really annoying if you use a car wireless charger..
- some magisk modules and recovery zips installing cause bootloop. Especially dsp modules like v4a. It has some sort of split body (pixel/mimix2s)
- extra bright charging light (it can be fixed by a script if you have root)
- zoom camera is not recognized by gcam. Anxcamera can not be inatalled because of the problem i mentioned above.

With simple kernel1.6:
+Better overall performance (both performance and battery wise)
+No reboot on wireless charger
-Gcam doesn't work most of the times

With twisted kernel19:
+No Gcam problem
+Nearly same overall performance (battery/performance)
-Random app crash and device unresponsiveness

That means, if you want to fix wireless charge error, you need to use another kernel that will break your gcam or stability..

If Wireless charge, second cam and led brightness get fixed this is a rom of greatness.

Thanks for all work you have done so far. Respect

Reach me on telegram and I will help you fix most of your problems
https://t.me/dahake

a.woellert

Dec 2, 2009
Same problem here.
The Rom works good. But i need wireless charger. So i flash twisted kernel.

And now battery drain is too high.
Today 65% in 8 hours.

falptekin

Apr 19, 2012
Diyarbakır
Gms doze mod with magisk is helpful. And choosing right bands makes sense lte/td-scdma/bla bla is chinese only band for example. It is a battery hogger outside of china

Reactions: a.woellert

a.woellert

Dec 2, 2009
Now i try it first MiPa Kernel.
And when it don't work, i will try your tips.
Thank you

Edith: with MiPa kernel 35% in 9 hours.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts