• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][AOSP][11.0] RevengeOS 4.0 | CHIRON [OFFICIAL]

Search This thread

xSylla

Jun 28, 2017
Mazara
Asus ZenFone 2
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2
banner.png

RevengeOS is an operating system based on Android Open Source Project, built with a unique look and performance in mind. It's daily usage ready, lightweight and elegant.

RevengeOS need developers, a developer that have a good knowledge of Android and Java, have the desire to be innovative, and a mad developer
Think you're good enough? Contact us via email!
Email:
[email protected]

FEATURES
RevengeOS exclusive features:
- Battery health checker
- Brand new RevengeUI, built to be different, built to be elegant
- Brand new media controller
- Systemwide gradients
- New lock screen clock styles
General features:

- In call haptic-feedback
- Kill app button
- Toggle battery percentage in status bar
- Resume media from Quick Settings
- Playback control from volume buttons
- Wake up with volume buttons
- Quick camera launch from sleep
- 3-button navigation system
- Pill navigation system
- Swipe to screenshot
- Wake on charge
- Proximity sensor check when waking up
- Systemwide sensor block
- And so much more!

DOWNLOAD
Chiron tap here

INSTALLATION
- Boot into your recovery
- Wipe system, vendor, data, dalvik-art cache, cache
- Flash RevengeOS build

DONATE
Support this project by donating here!
You can also support me as maintainer by donating here!

Sources
ROM:
https://github.com/RevengeOS/
Kernel: https://github.com/AOSP-11/kernel_xiaomi_msm8998

Created 2020-11-01
Last Updated 2020-01-03

Do you wanna see a cute cat :3 ?
Meow me

Last edited:

Razor64

Jul 17, 2014
Good effort. Working well. Are you.planning to add custom features to.this ROM later?

igorass91

Aug 18, 2011
I've got only 3h sot on this rom, miui 12 global stable 4h, probably battery problem, never changed, it's past more than 2 years

flash713

I've got only 3h sot on this rom, miui 12 global stable 4h, probably battery problem, never changed, it's past more than 2 years

How long have you been on RevengeOS? A few days? I'm sure you know this but I don't pay any attention to battery stats until 3-4 complete cycles after I install a new setup. Wait for everything to settle and stats to become accurate.. My battery on my chiron is definitely overdue for a swap. Sometimes I get average decent battery and other times it's half that. Picked up my device used off swappa about a year ago and i had it a few weeks and battery started to deteriorate more and more.

This rom is great btw op!! At the stage RevengeOS is currently at, being just upgraded to Android 11 it sort of reminds me of Decendants UI wise. Awesome work though thanks for bringing some A11 love to chiron. 😁

(Edit)

Sent from my OnePlus 6t, Corvus rom

Last edited:

igorass91

Aug 18, 2011
How long have you been on RevengeOS? A few days? I'm sure you know this but I don't pay any attention to battery stats until 3-4 complete cycles after I install a new setup. Wait for everything to settle and stats to become accurate.. My battery on my chiron is definitely overdue for a swap. Sometimes I get average decent battery and other times it's half that. Picked up my device used off swappa about a year ago and i had it a few weeks and battery started to deteriorate more and more.

This rom is great btw op!! At the stage RevengeOS is currently at, being just upgraded to Android 11 it sort of reminds me of Decendants UI wise. Awesome work though thanks for bringing some A11 love to chiron. 😁

(Edit)
That's right, this rom is great, however I've found probably a bug, after instal gcam, back camera starts buzzing and the photos which were take are shaked, but not all the time, when it's start buzzing on gcam, I found that every app using camera had this problem, it's looks like hardware issue, but on miui I haven't experienced something like this. Today I'm flashed miui because not only low sot I've got, battery charging slower than usual in miui, next thing is notification led, it's to bright for me, and camera flashlight is to yellowish and to low in my opinion, for now I've wait for next versions

EdiMaster

Dec 11, 2014
What gapps have you got guys? I've tried nikgapps but I couldn't get the rom to boot with omni and higher, it went straight to the recovery. (core & basic worked)

flash713

What gapps have you got guys? I've tried nikgapps but I couldn't get the rom to boot with omni and higher, it went straight to the recovery. (core & basic worked)

I actually used the NikGApps Omni package. I wiped data, vendor, system, and cache in Orange Fox recovery v11 beta then flashed RevengeOS 4.0 , flashed NikGApps-Android 11-Omni 10/10/2020 package, reboot system. Booted right up for me.. Attached a screenshot of gapps I used.

Sent from my OnePlus6T using XDA Labs

EdiMaster

Dec 11, 2014
I actually used the NikGApps Omni package. I wiped data, vendor, system, and cache in Orange Fox recovery v11 beta then flashed RevengeOS 4.0 , flashed NikGApps-Android 11-Omni 10/10/2020 package, reboot system. Booted right up for me.. Attached a screenshot of gapps I used.

Hmm, I've tried the 25.10 only, and I'm still using somewhat old twrp so maybe that's the problem.

flash713

Hmm, I've tried the 25.10 only, and I'm still using somewhat old twrp so maybe that's the problem.

When I saw your post about the NikGApps omni I was like I swear that's what I used when I installed... I keep all my zips on USB thumb drives so I was able to confirm that I did use the Omni NikGApps_11-gapps. Weird. Maybe something in the app packages, who knows but my phone booted afterwards like it normally does... If you try Orange Fox recovery, if you don't want to install recovery there's a recovery.img inside the v11 beta installer zip that you can use and just do fastboot boot recovery.img from your PC and it'll boot recovery. I assumed that's what it was after unpacking the zip after another user asked if it could be booted and not installed using the recovery.img and I sent the command and it booted fine.

Really cool that we have an Android 11 rom for chiron!! :good:

aureliolage

May 25, 2019
Contagem

HI,

gapps 11 install before or after starts system ?

flash713

HI,

gapps 11 install before or after starts system ?

How I installed:
boot orange fox v11 beta recovery
Wipe data, system, cache, vendor
Flash RevengeOS
Flash NikGApps 10/10/2020-omni-Android-11
Reboot system

Pass safetynet? Netflix in PlayStore?

I don't think mine passed but you can just get netflix apk off apk mirror and side load it or make a backup of it using swift backup and restore it?

Hilus

May 14, 2018
That's right, this rom is great, however I've found probably a bug, after instal gcam, back camera starts buzzing and the photos which were take are shaked, but not all the time, when it's start buzzing on gcam, I found that every app using camera had this problem, it's looks like hardware issue, but on miui I haven't experienced something like this. Today I'm flashed miui because not only low sot I've got, battery charging slower than usual in miui, next thing is notification led, it's to bright for me, and camera flashlight is to yellowish and to low in my opinion, for now I've wait for next versions

That is hardware issue (most likely due to the dirty lenses) like you said :( My Mix 2 had this from the beginning, didn't matter what ROM i was using, but as I'm not really guy who takes a lot of pictures it didn't really bother me

Top Liked Posts