[ROM][AOSP][11.0] RevengeOS 4.0 | CHIRON [OFFICIAL]

Search This thread

pedrosantosobral

Jan 12, 2017
Lisbon
this is the best Android 11 rom for mi mix 2 at this time. More stable and smooth, crDroid is laggy and ArrowOS have bugs, this one is perfect, everythink works. just format everything, flash the latest firmware and clean flash the latest update and its awsome, thx for the rom

prankul

May 15, 2013
Hi, I have been trying to install this, but unfortunately stuck at boot only. Have tried flashing the rom with gapps (omni, basic) but with no success.

Also tried installing the rom first, but it is stuck at boot. Any suggestions would be helpful

seba1x111

Nov 11, 2010
this is the best Android 11 rom for mi mix 2 at this time. More stable and smooth, crDroid is laggy and ArrowOS have bugs, this one is perfect, everythink works. just format everything, flash the latest firmware and clean flash the latest update and its awsome, thx for the rom
Hello. In this ROM is possible to turn off charging LED? Weather on lockscreen it's from Google, or other service?

observingman

Mar 24, 2013
Hello; Does it include the stock camera ? If not, which one is included; Is it stable ? I always have annoying issues with gcam (parrot) versions. Thanks !

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Great job thanks ;)
    when ota?

I was busy with monet aka Mi 10 Lite
    I'll make a new update soon
    Pls not install, it was bricked my chiron

You done something wrong, it works fine on our devices,
    I had a problem flashing tho you might face it too, flash the ROM and dont flash the gaps package, boot the device without gaps, it will boot fine, then go to recovery and then flash the gaps and will work fine, for me it bricked with first boot with gaps too, try this way.
    solved the echo problem in phone calls. the problem stems from gapps. a small package but use it. https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/...hiron-13-12-2020.4188179/page-2#post-84111997

Meanwhile volte and vowifi are working. Just add the following at the bottom of the build.prop file:

# Debug Options
    persist.dbg.ims_volte_enable=1
    persist.dbg.volte_avail_ovr=1
    persist.dbg.vt_avail_ovr=1
    persist.dbg.wfc_avail_ovr=1

# Radio Options
    persist.radio.rat_on=combine
    persist.radio.data_ltd_sys_ind=1
    persist.radio.data_con_rprt=1
    persist.radio.calls.on.ims=1