Appreciate your work !
/* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. */
AOSP is Android as Google publish without any modifications. .
What's working :
- RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
- Video Playback
- Selinux permissive
- Test and Report
- Flash latest STOCK ROM and boot it once. (MANDATORY STEP)
- Download the ROM and extract it (Please note its not a flashable zip and a Computer is required to flash the ROM through fastboot mode)
- Reboot to Fastboot mode (Power off Phone and Press Volume + then connect the usb cable)
- Flash OEM Binaries (fastboot flash oem <path to binaries>.img
- Flash boot (fastboot flash boot boot.img)
- Flash system (fastboot flash system system.img)
- Flash userdata (fastboot flash userdata userdata.img)
- Flashing user data is not mandatory on every flash(Mandatory on first flash).
- Recommended gapps : Open Gapps 11
- If you encounter bugs, Please report them with logcat and detailed information(else it will be ignored directly)
- Aosp 11.0.0 - Dual SIM
- Aosp 11.0.0 - Single SIM
- Software binaries for AOSP Android 11.0 – Kernel 4.14 – Yoshino (v2)
- Gapps for Android-11 (other gapps may not work properly)
Source Code: https://github.com/xperiadev
Forgive my naive query, but where exactly do I get the file to flash for this step:latest stock software(newflasher)
fastboot flash oem
fastboot flash boot
fastboot flash system(
OKAY [ 0.149s]
sending sparse 'system' (517140 KB)...
OKAY [ 11.929s]
OKAY [ 0.004s]
sending sparse 'system' (516144 KB)...
FAILED (command write failed (Unknown error))
finished. total time: 13.004s)
fastboot flash userdata
fastboot flash twrp and adb sideload gapps and magisk
fastboot flash oem