• XDA Forums have been migrated to XenForo. We are aware of several issues including missing threads, logins not working, and more. To discuss, use this thread.
  • If you are experiencing issues logging in, we migrated and software and made it more secure. We recommend trying to reset your password.

[ROM][AOSP][4.2] CreedROM v10 [OTA]

kosako17

Mar 28, 2012
Córdoba
www.htcmania.com
Any chance that this ROM works on i9000b ?

Maybe changing kernel ?
Yes, if you have a i9000b kernel for android 4.2 (in helly bean 4.2 thread, you have the kernel that you need)

in this rom there is option or addon to change dpi to 240 :confused:. Because i love to use 240 dpi for daily purpose
CreedROM v10 comes with 240 dpi :)

Enviado desde mi Nokia 3210 usando Tapatalk 2.

kosako17

Mar 28, 2012
Córdoba
www.htcmania.com

Attachments

kosako17

Mar 28, 2012
Córdoba
www.htcmania.com
"Extrayendo archivos". English would be more... universal isn't it ?
Anyway, that seems to be a great ROM, i'm installing it, full of hope... Thanks for your work.
Yes.. I will translate updater-script for the v11 :good:

Thanks, great ROM

I installed V10, But i have gmail FC !!!
Have you changed dpi?

Try clearing gmail data

UltimateByte

Dec 6, 2010
terageek.org
Yes.. I will translate updater-script for the v11 :good:
Would be a good idea. ^^ I guess it's comforting poeple if they can understand what's happening.

I'm sad, i still have no wifi, i've never been able to get it to work in android 4.2.

I got a standard I9000, i never had special problems.
Here are the details of what i did :

- Fully working phone under. cm10 nightly to 11 november 22th.
- Updating to 25th : bootloop.
- Download mode, odin, installing darky resurection ROM 10.3 (android 2.3.6) with re-partition ticked
- Puting a new ROM on the internal SD, and Wiping /data /cache /dalvik cache
- Installing [AOSP][ROM][4.2] JellyBean 4.2 PREVIEW (20121125) : slow ROM + No wifi
- installing wifi patch : no wifi
- Wiping + installing HellyBean wich was supposed to be 4.2 but was 4.1 : Wifi working
- WIping + installing unofficial CM10 on android 4.2 : Slow ROM + no wifi
- Installing wifi patch : no wifi
- Wiping + formating /system, Installing your ROM : No wifi, but smooth ROM and nice to get all this stuff without installing anything myself.
- Installing wifi patch : Still no wifi :(

I really need wifi, it saves my battery when i'm at school and at home, and saves my data for apps downloading/updating, and email/facebook checks, Nexus 4 availability check, and almost, i use Tethering very often, and for sure, it doesn't work.

As you can see, the wifi is greyed.

Hope somebody can help. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

kosako17

Mar 28, 2012
Córdoba
www.htcmania.com
Would be a good idea. ^^ I guess it's comforting poeple if they can understand what's happening.

I'm sad, i still have no wifi, i've never been able to get it to work in android 4.2.

I got a standard I9000, i never had special problems.
Here are the details of what i did :

- Fully working phone under. cm10 nightly to 11 november 22th.
- Updating to 25th : bootloop.
- Download mode, odin, installing darky resurection ROM 10.3 (android 2.3.6) with re-partition ticked
- Puting a new ROM on the internal SD, and Wiping /data /cache /dalvik cache
- Installing [AOSP][ROM][4.2] JellyBean 4.2 PREVIEW (20121125) : slow ROM + No wifi
- installing wifi patch : no wifi
- Wiping + installing HellyBean wich was supposed to be 4.2 but was 4.1 : Wifi working
- WIping + installing unofficial CM10 on android 4.2 : Slow ROM + no wifi
- Installing wifi patch : no wifi
- Wiping + formating /system, Installing your ROM : No wifi, but smooth ROM and nice to get all this stuff without installing anything myself.
- Installing wifi patch : Still no wifi :(

I really need wifi, it saves my battery when i'm at school and at home, and saves my data for apps downloading/updating, and email/facebook checks, Nexus 4 availability check, and almost, i use Tethering very often, and for sure, it doesn't work.

As you can see, the wifi is greyed.

Hope somebody can help. Thanks in advance.
I have to see it in pc, I will try to find a solution

Reactions: UltimateByte

UltimateByte

Dec 6, 2010
terageek.org
?

Is that normal that i still have the cyanogen screen before the Google screen on startup ?

Also, the Ota updater is asking to update from V10 to V9... Weird.

And i noticed a bug with airplane mode : If you activate it with power menu, then you can only disable airplane by going to settings/wireless and network. Then you can't enable it again with power menu.

Last edited:

rodman01

Recognized Themer / Contributor
Apr 25, 2012
Allgäu
Thanks kosako17. If it works, i'll buy you a beer on paypal :p
It's strange that none of the ROMS are providing a working wifi for me, as loads of poeple seems to get it to work.
I had some strange issues in an other constellation, tried everything but nothing did the trick. Then i restocked with an other, a different stockfirmware, then in previous times, to GB via odin. Then i first flashed Mackays JB 1.3.0 wipe as a basis for JB 4.1.2. And from there to my problematic ROM which i want to use.
And what can i say, my problem was gone.

Do not know, whether it will help in your case too, but perhaps: its worth a try :)!

Reactions: UltimateByte

UltimateByte

Dec 6, 2010
terageek.org
pfffft

I had some strange issues in an other constellation, tried everything but nothing did the trick. Then i restocked with an other, a different stockfirmware, then in previous times, to GB via odin. Then i first flashed Mackays JB 1.3.0 wipe as a basis for JB 4.1.2. And from there to my problematic ROM which i want to use.
And what can i say, my problem was gone.

Do not know, whether it will help in your case too, but perhaps: its worth a try :)!

Yop, i did flash GB (DarkyRoM 10.2 Resurection) with odin. (wifi working)
Then Mackays 1.3.0 (wifi OK), and then went back to CreedROM : Still no wifi in Creedrom, just like in any other 4.2 ROM i tried.

Our Apps
Get our official app! (coming soon)
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone