• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][AOSP][4.4.2][KVT49L] SuperNexus 4.0 - I9500 - Beta

Search This thread

BlaqueDroid

Oct 13, 2013
Johannesburg
Updated to KVT49_r2

Okay guys the build is up and its now updated to KVT49_r2 and this time i included the Cyanogen Filemanager and the DSP manager
The only thing im still trying to have on the rom is the Recents Panel which i cant figure out at the moment but if anyone of you has an
idea please inbox me to get it included next time. Anyways the black blocks on Instagram and other apps seem to be fixed but if u find a
problem please let me know.

Happy Flashing Guys

Reactions: saurabhp75

anderson79

Jul 3, 2013
test it and let me know what u think and dont forget to flash GAPPS

Ok thanks

Enviado desde mi GT-I9500 mediante Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 03:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:28 PM ----------

all gapps which is recommended for which no rom download

Enviado desde mi GT-I9500 mediante Tapatalk

kamranki

Dec 27, 2009
Abu Dhabi
www.kamranki.com
Okay guys the build is up and its now updated to KVT49_r2 and this time i included the Cyanogen Filemanager and the DSP manager
The only thing im still trying to have on the rom is the Recents Panel which i cant figure out at the moment but if anyone of you has an
idea please inbox me to get it included next time. Anyways the black blocks on Instagram and other apps seem to be fixed but if u find a
problem please let me know.

Happy Flashing Guys

Sorry if I sound lame but from where can I download KVT49_r2 build? I believe it is based on Build 3 right?

Keep up the good work!

zeromiles

Gaming

I don't see any comments about gaming on this ROM. How is it? Is it smooth? I don't game often but when I do I enjoy FIFA 14, Asphalt 8 and Dead Trigger 2. These have to work smooth for me. Can I download the Samsung WatchOn app and will it work the same as on stock? That's all I need to know before taking the plunge. I won't need to keep track of recent apps if this ROM has less lag than Touchwiz. Great work BlaqueDroid

rhaspody

Mar 11, 2013
owerri
I don't see any comments about gaming on this ROM. How is it? Is it smooth? I don't game often but when I do I enjoy FIFA 14, Asphalt 8 and Dead Trigger 2. These have to work smooth for me. Can I download the Samsung WatchOn app and will it work the same as on stock? That's all I need to know before taking the plunge. I won't need to keep track of recent apps if this ROM has less lag than Touchwiz. Great work BlaqueDroid
AOSP roms doesn't support touchwiz apps. Samsung apps doesn't work on AOSP based roms. Games should work fine and touchwiz is very slow

jexsuzon

May 16, 2014
Xiaomi Poco F3
Good day..
just asking..
how is the battery life doing on a daily usage? light and heavy usage?
im finding a stable aosp rom and most of them im not satisfied bout there battery life..
please give us feedbacks.. thanks guys...

montolla

Feb 29, 2012
Medellin
Hello

Why does it have tow launchers?

I can't use the gapps and dsp links you post.

I use other from internet wiht the same file name.

When I press home button, it does nothing. It have no app list so I can close it or change to other app.

Whe I open camera, it just close or stops working.

Thanks

alaa96

Nov 19, 2014
saida
@BlaqueDroid thank you so much but can you please cook us a kernel for aosp at least based on LL kernel source so we can get better battery life :) thanks in advance

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [ROM][AOSP][4.4.2][KVT49L] SuperNexus 4.0 - I9500 - Beta

oqq.png

The main idea behind SuperNexus is to provide stock Android experience, just like how Google intended it to be. SuperNexus is entirely built from Google's AOSP source. A lot of improvements and optimisations have been done to the Google's Source Code to have the best possible Vanilla Android Experience. SuperNexus is very light too as there are no 3rd party apps (ZERO Bloatware).

Big thanks to the CyanogenMod Team and the OmniROM Team, without them this ROM was not possible and most of all thank you to Faryaab for making this source available.

System Details:

Android 4.4.2 KitKat (KVT49L - Android-4.4.2_r2)
    Latest CM Kernel
    All KitKat features and apps (Nothing excluded from AOSP)
    No Visual Changes!
    Stock KitKat look and feel
    This will turn your Samsung Galaxy S4 i9500 into a Nexus 5 Hopefully

ROM Features:

Deodexed
    Rooted (Super SU)
    BusyBox Installed
    No 3rd Party App
    ZERO Bloatware
    Android Source Code vastly improved and optimised (i.e. Bionic, Dalvik, Webkit, Framework, libcore, SQlite etc - Thanks to CAF)
    Init.d Support
    Rsync Support
    UserInit Support
    Bash & Nano Support
    Native SIP/VOIP Support
    OpenSSH Support (ssh, sshd, scp, stfp)
    HSPA+ Support
    OpenVPN Support
    Ad-Hoc Network Support
    exFAT and NTFS-3G support
    EXT4 File System Optimisations
    Large APN & SPN List
    SELinux enabled
    Framework Features:
    -Extended Power Menu (Reboot, Recovery, Download & Screenshot Options)
    -Tweaked Animation Values Of Progress Spinners (Silky Smooth Loading Spinners)
    -Options for switching between USB Mass Storage and MTP/PTP (On Specific Devices)
    Browser Features:-
    -Increased Maximum Tab limit from 16 to 64
    -Option To Close All Tabs With One-Click
    -Allowed Any Type Of File To Be Downloaded
    Phone Features:-
    -Noise Suppression
    Miscellaneous Features:
    -Allowed Installation Of Apps From Unknown Sources By Default
    -Disabled Data Roaming By Default
    -Removed Google's Software Updates Option from Settings
    -Enabled Gesture Input By default
    -Emoji Enabled by default
    -Hardware Information of the device (Settings>About Device>Hardware Information)
    -CM Filemanager
    -DSP Manager

Known Issues

1. Random Call Issue with hissing and reverb noise

Screenshots:
    savd.png
    qati.png
    f3nt.png
    celn.png

Download Beta

Google Apps Here[/SIZE]

Tools
    Task Manager APK
    DSP.zip Please flash this file to get the DSP Manager

Installing:
    1. Put latest release + gapps on your sdcard
    2. Reboot in recovery (make sure its compatible with 4.4.x )
    3. Its highly recommended to fully wipe /data to prevent bootloops
    4. Install ROM zip and then install gapps
    5. Reboot your phone and enjoy SuperNexus

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM][AOSP][4.4.2][KVT49L] SuperNexus 4.0 - I9500 - Beta, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy S 4

Contributors
    BlaqueDroid, BlaqueDroid, Faryaab
    ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: i9500
    Based On: AOSP, CyanogenMod

Version Information
    Current Beta Version: Build 3
    Beta Release Date: 2014-03-25

Created 2014-03-17
    Last Updated 2014-05-15
    Build 4 Final Build

Okay Guys I'm currently updating the SuperNexus 4.0 to the latest Sources and fixes for the black blocks and audio and hopefully by next week should have the final build
    SuperNexus-------->UltimaAOSP

Alright guys im considering changing to UltimaAOSP as it is forked from the SuperNexus but has a lot of tweaks but still maintaing
    the AOSP. What do you think guys ? should i substitute SuperNexus and Changed to UltimaAOSP as i think its better and the sources are
    fully updated.
    SuperNexus Build 2

Alright build 2 is up with the mic fix comits and i tested it and its okay its not that bad anymore so test it and let me know. The Download link is on the first page. I have included the links to the Task Manager im using just copy it to system/app and give it the rw-r-r permisions and flash the DSP.zip for the DSP manager as well
    good I have installed and tested so far everything goes well we'll see how the battery and compete calls thanks otherwise passing the screens does not feel as fluid as sticking or running a page from bottom to top or vice versa can be

Enviado desde mi GT-i9500 mediante Tapatalk

Any AOSP / AOKP Rom for the galaxy s4 i9500 not feel so fluid.

those rom are not stable enough right now. they will be By The End Of May :good: