[ROM][AOSP][4.4/6.0/7.1] Unlegacy Android Project

Search This thread

Almadex

Feb 8, 2019
The Unlegacy-Android Project​
Introduction
Unlegacy-Android started out as the OMAP4-AOSP Project. It was created in late 2015 in order to maintain a clean and organized place for pure AOSP support for various OMAP4 devices, such as the Galaxy Nexus and the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 series. Over time this evolved to support more than just these devices, but still maintains its roots of supporting "legacy" devices that no longer receive "official" updates: hence Unlegacy-Android was born.

Installation
It's important that /system needs to be unmounted before installing the ROM - some recoveries tend to leave it mounted after performing operations on it.

If you're planning to install GApps, be sure to read the second post!

Aside from these, installation and upgrading is no different than on other ROMs. As usual, 'espresso' goes for all non-3g versions, 'espresso3g' goes for all 3g versions.

Problems
- Occasional sound stuttering in some games
- No hwrotation (meaning the boot animation is landscape on p31xx). I don't consider this as a problem, as autorotation will take effect after bootup anyways... and most 7" tablets, like the Nexus 7 work this way as well.
- The 7.1 builds are experimental! Means: modem not working perfectly yet.

If you notice anything else, be sure to report it in this thread. While I'm kind of busy, I usually read the thread and acknowledge the bug reports, even if I don't reply directly to them.

Downloads
See: http://builds.unlegacy-android.org
Sempre use o TWRP mais recente , para fazer o flash do Android 7.x, você deve usar o TWRP 3.0.3-0 ou mais recente.

Recursos?
Não há muito a dizer aqui - este é o AOSP, se você instalar GApps, obterá praticamente a mesma coisa que está sendo executada nos dispositivos Nexus. O objetivo deste projeto é criar uma ROM rápida e estável - embora seja possível usar o Xposed para adicionar recursos extras.

Como de costume, o feedback é apreciado:)

Quer apoiar o desenvolvimento? Você pode considerar doar , passei inúmeras horas com isso:)

XDA:Informações do DevDB
Projeto Android Unlegacy, ROM para o Samsung Galaxy Tab 2

Contribuintes
Ziyan , Android-Andi
Código fonte: https://github.com/Unlegacy-Android

Versão do sistema operacional ROM: 7.x Nougat
Firmware ROM necessário: O gerenciador de inicialização mais recente para o seu dispositivo.

Versão informação
Situação:
Beta
Versão Estável Atual: 4.4, 6.0

Criado em 2016-07-03
Última atualização 22-10-2017
Oi
Não consigo baixar a ROM!
Qualquer solução?
Obrigado

Mod translation via GT:
Hey
I can't download the ROM!
Any solution?
Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The Unlegacy-Android Project​
    Introduction
    Unlegacy-Android started out as the OMAP4-AOSP Project. It was created in late 2015 in order to maintain a clean and organized place for pure AOSP support for various OMAP4 devices, such as the Galaxy Nexus and the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 series. Over time this evolved to support more than just these devices, but still maintains its roots of supporting "legacy" devices that no longer receive "official" updates: hence Unlegacy-Android was born.

Installation
    It's important that /system needs to be unmounted before installing the ROM - some recoveries tend to leave it mounted after performing operations on it.

If you're planning to install GApps, be sure to read the second post!

Aside from these, installation and upgrading is no different than on other ROMs. As usual, 'espresso' goes for all non-3g versions, 'espresso3g' goes for all 3g versions.

Problems
    - Occasional sound stuttering in some games
    - No hwrotation (meaning the boot animation is landscape on p31xx). I don't consider this as a problem, as autorotation will take effect after bootup anyways... and most 7" tablets, like the Nexus 7 work this way as well.
    - The 7.1 builds are experimental! Means: modem not working perfectly yet.

If you notice anything else, be sure to report it in this thread. While I'm kind of busy, I usually read the thread and acknowledge the bug reports, even if I don't reply directly to them.

Downloads
    See: http://builds.unlegacy-android.org
    Always use the latest TWRP, to flash Android 7.x, you must use TWRP 3.0.3-0 or newer.

Features?
    There isn't much to say here - this is AOSP, if you install GApps, you pretty much get the same thing that's running on the Nexus devices. The aim of this project is to create a fast and stable ROM - although, one could use Xposed to add extra features.

As usual, feedback is appreciated :)

Want to support development? You can consider donating, I spent countless of hours with this :)

XDA:DevDB Information
    Unlegacy Android Project, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2

Contributors
    Ziyan, Android-Andi
    Source Code: https://github.com/Unlegacy-Android

ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
    ROM Firmware Required: The latest bootloader for your device.

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 4.4, 6.0

Created 2016-07-03
    Last Updated 2017-10-22
    GApps
    If you want to install GApps, we recommend Open GApps Nano or BaNkS GApps.

An important note: as this is a pure AOSP ROM, installing GApps tends to be problematic: in order to try to avoid installation issues, be sure to install GApps immediately after installing the ROM, before booting the system for the first time. After the initial bootup finished, be sure to go into Settings -> Apps, and grant every permission to every Google application - most importantly, Google Play services.
    In the case of an upgrade, be sure to re-install the GApps package, as upgrading wipes /system. You shouldn't need to re-set the permissions afterwards.

One more note. DO NOT set up your Google account until you grant all permissions, otherwise you will be stuck on the initial setup.

Rooting
    You can flash either the latest SuperSU or OpenSource SuperUser to get rooted.
    Good news: Bluetooth is now fixed as well, the 0119 nightly will include both the Bluetooth and audio fixes :)
    The audio on only one speaker/headphone issue is now fixed, the fix is included in tomorrow's nightly :) next is bluetooth.
    I completely forgot to show this off!
    View attachment 3862027