[ROM][AOSP][7.1.2]Google PixelROM-AOSP v1.0 for Nexus 6P[N2G47H][2017/04/23]

Search This thread

bertmag

May 31, 2016
Kensington
This is an excellent ROM and it's smooth, sleek, and quick! I was able to retain TWRP by flashing Magisk; for some reason TWRP wouldn't stick when I flashed SuperSU. But, it is seriously an amazing ROM!! Although, I seemed to have an issue where I wouldn't get phone calls, has anyone else had this issue? I can make a phone call without issue, my phone just wouldn't ring or vibrate when receiving. I made sure the phone app was the default, gave the app permissions in the system settings, to no avail... But, again, a most excellent ROM, thank you!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using XDA-Developers Legacy app

dave457

Oct 22, 2014
London
No Substratum?

I used the Google Pixel ROM on the Nexus 5X so I tried this one for the 6P. Works well except I can't get Substratum to function on the 6P. No errors, just nothing happens when applying themes (mainly trying on navkey type themes). Everything works great on the 5X version. Is Substratum supposed to work with this 6P ROM or am I doing something wrong?
Thanks

Just as a footnote I'm using Magisk to root, if that makes any difference. I also trying Selinux Toggler to set to permissive but still no joy with Substratum

Last edited:

dave457

Oct 22, 2014
London
I used the Google Pixel ROM on the Nexus 5X so I tried this one for the 6P. Works well except I can't get Substratum to function on the 6P. No errors, just nothing happens when applying themes (mainly trying on navkey type themes). Everything works great on the 5X version. Is Substratum supposed to work with this 6P ROM or am I doing something wrong?
Thanks

Just as a footnote I'm using Magisk to root, if that makes any difference. I also trying Selinux Toggler to set to permissive but still no joy with Substratum

Answering my own question here but I got Substratum to work OK. This maybe of help to others.....
https://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=71070410&postcount=4

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone