Xperia XZ1 G8341 Vanilla AOSP ROM
This is my first ROM and its fully Vanilla. I Just followed this Build guide without any modifications whatsoever.
The future goal is to build a stable Rom with mostly FOSS Software, stability and useful tools/settings.
Bugs/missing functions i discovered so far:
- Camera Not working always and -> Lens Distortion. Although RAW should be possible.
- Sony Bootlogo has some Artifacts
- No automatic APN setting
- No 90/120Hz mode (or does it?)
- No Display Colour Calibration
- Low Singlethread Geekbench Score (836) and (6060 Multicore) [Governors and schedulers not optimized]
Fingerprint Sensor is working and it takes some time to find Network (not sure if bug or normal).
I hope to find usable answers to those problems + ideas and hope, to receive enough feedback to improve as much as possible.
Just Flash all files (boot, recovery [or any working TWRP], system,vendor, userdata and the OEM Binaries [
SW_binaries_for_Xperia_Android_9.0_2.3.2_v9_yoshino.img] and you should be good to go.
XZ1 Single Sim(25.05.19)
XZ1 Dual Sim
Obviously I am not responsible for bricked devices or anything that this could be related to.
RumiRom, ROM for the Sony Xperia XZ1
ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
Based On: Stock AOSP Userdebug
Last Updated 2019-05-30