[ROM][AOSP/AOKP][UNOFFICIAL] CyanideL N 7.1.1_r22 Alpha (i9305) 22/02/17

Search This thread

yogivirus

Apr 9, 2014
Estenfeld
You mean the hotspot ? i'll wait for the August update to try this rom then :good:
BTW, you are on stock kernel or Agni?

@Mrxyzl
i'm sorry but i meant to reply to @rodman01 's post regarding the july weekly build of cyanide :rolleyes:.
I haven't tried out wifi hotspot tbh. I apologise if i have caused any inconvinence to you :( . Btw i'm hoping too that the august build comes with persisting bugs fixed :fingers-crossed:
As of the kernel, I use stock kernel with kernel auditor and not agni. The last time i used Agni on stock sammy 4.4.4, it caused screen freezing and some other issues. So, after that I never used Agni

REgards,
yogi

rodman01

Inactive Recognized Contributor / Themer
Apr 25, 2012
Allgäu
I think its not necessary to quote the whole first post, or? Please edit your post.
And no, Rom build has not stopped. But I had buildig errors and problems with the latest changes and updates. Not sure why and what has happend. As soon as I have time and, yes I am honest, the motivation, I will try to solve them and give you a new update.

yogivirus

Apr 9, 2014
Estenfeld
I think its not necessary to quote the whole first post, or? Please edit your post.
And no, Rom build has not stopped. But I had buildig errors and problems with the latest changes and updates. Not sure why and what has happend. As soon as I have time and, yes I am honest, the motivation, I will try to solve them and give you a new update.
@rodman01,
It wasn't my intention to quote the OP, I just used quick reply and the result was my message sorry about that :(
But anyways, I'll try to keep my messages to a minimum. I was only surprised that you went MIA from the cyanide g+ page and here as well (cyanide thread) so I was wondering if you are on a extended summer break or something ;).
But seriously, take your time to solve any problems. If you need my help just message me. I'm always here to help as a tester.

Thanks and Regards,
yogi

rodman01

Apr 25, 2012
Allgäu
Ok fine and thanks and yes you are partially right. Currently I am on holiday for the next aroud 2 weeks and have no access to my computer. But I am online from time to time to check threads and emails...so stay tuned :)

Reactions: yogivirus

rodman01

Apr 25, 2012
Allgäu
new build v5.0 is up now....

Hi There and Good Evening,
new updated version is online. Sure with latest security patches and latest rom sources. Also some commits from nameless in frameworks/av and native are included.
This might be most probably the last M version of cyanide.

Please also note this g+ post and info: https://plus.google.com/+BrettRogersDipDro420/posts/QQpauSnZFP6

Download
Cyanide-v5.0-i9305-Detoxified-20160831.zip: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24694152805483953

Edit:
rom changelog: https://plus.google.com/102792209253885577594/posts/DbgnGJwP7Ts
device changelog: https://www.dropbox.com/s/1iqpgvda0gbfavr/cyanide_i9305-Changelog.txt?dl=0

Last edited:

hearth

Oct 28, 2015
Can't see may phone balance

I'm using "[ROM][AOSP][OFFICIAL] CyanideL v5.0 - MM6.0.1" ROM. but when I'm checking my balance than it show me a weird languages. may be it is chains language . now what should I do... please help me brother

rodman01

Apr 25, 2012
Allgäu
Any chance for wifi hotspot ? I love this rom but ny work need wifi hotspot :crying:
No, sorry currently not, I haven't spent any time anymore to solve the problem, because I have no idea where to look at. Maybe there is an app with which you can manage to setup a hotspot?

I'm using "[ROM][AOSP][OFFICIAL] CyanideL v5.0 - MM6.0.1" ROM. but when I'm checking my balance than it show me a weird languages. may be it is chains language . now what should I do... please help me brother
Sorry I don't get you. And translations/languages won't be updated anymore for the current MM versions. Please take the english setting then you should be fine with.

rodman01

Apr 25, 2012
Allgäu
I does not look good. I am getting compiler errors with getphys and
graficmapper etc etc....not sure what all from cm or else, I have all to include, to get a build finished. I already tried a lot, but still without success :(

yogivirus

Apr 9, 2014
Estenfeld
graficmapper etc etc....not sure what all from cm or else, I have all to include, to get a build finished. I already tried a lot, but still without success :(

It surely does not look good. Did u try to compile on mac or linux??. Maybe its an OS related thingy... Also perhaps asking brett or someone from cyanide forums would help?? :confused:. Or maybe resyncing the whole tree..???

Regards,
yogi

rogersb11

Nov 18, 2013
Indianapolis
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra

Getphys and many other things I added some time ago but I'm not even building for my N2 anymore so not sure what else needs done. Pushed couple device things to cm but only worked on it for like 5 minutes

Reactions: doodownunda

rodman01

Apr 25, 2012
Allgäu
Getphys and many other things I added some time ago but I'm not even building for my N2 anymore so not sure what else needs done. Pushed couple device things to cm but only worked on it for like 5 minutes

Yes I saw it, many thanks...I think I got this errors solved in the meantime.
But getting build errors in fwb. Have I missed something or messed up or are sources not all pushed yet? For example: isOnKeyguard="true" not found and something about "getnavigationbarview"... maybe you can point me to the right way :).
ERROR: /Volumes/myAndroid/cyanide/android/system/frameworks/base/packages/SystemUI/tests/../src/com/android/systemui/statusbar/phone/StatusBarKeyguardViewManager.java:458: The method getNavigationBarView() from the type PhoneStatusBar refers to the missing type Navigator
ERROR: /Volumes/myAndroid/cyanide/android/system/frameworks/base/packages/SystemUI/tests/../src/com/android/systemui/statusbar/phone/StatusBarKeyguardViewManager.java:483: The method getNavigationBarView() from the type PhoneStatusBar refers to the missing type Navigator
ERROR: /Volumes/myAndroid/cyanide/android/system/frameworks/base/packages/SystemUI/tests/../src/com/android/systemui/statusbar/phone/StatusBarKeyguardViewManager.java:494: The method getNavigationBarView() from the type PhoneStatusBar refers to the missing type Navigator
ERROR: /Volumes/myAndroid/cyanide/android/system/frameworks/base/packages/SystemUI/tests/../src/com/android/systemui/statusbar/phone/FingerprintUnlockController.java:217: The method getNavigationBarView() from the type PhoneStatusBar refers to the missing type Navigator
ERROR: /Volumes/myAndroid/cyanide/android/system/frameworks/base/packages/SystemUI/tests/../src/com/android/systemui/statusbar/phone/FingerprintUnlockController.java:218: The method getNavigationBarView() from the type PhoneStatusBar refers to the missing type Navigator
ERROR: /Volumes/myAndroid/cyanide/android/system/frameworks/base/packages/SystemUI/tests/../src/com/android/systemui/statusbar/phone/FingerprintUnlockController.java:314: The method getNavigationBarView() from the type PhoneStatusBar refers to the missing type Navigator
ERROR: /Volumes/myAndroid/cyanide/android/system/frameworks/base/packages/SystemUI/tests/../src/com/android/systemui/statusbar/phone/FingerprintUnlockController.java:315: The method getNavigationBarView() from the type PhoneStatusBar refers to the missing type Navigator
ERROR: /Volumes/myAndroid/cyanide/android/system/frameworks/base/packages/SystemUI/tests/../src/com/android/systemui/statusbar/phone/BarTransitions.java:38: The import com.android.systemui.navigation cannot be resolved
ERROR: /Volumes/myAndroid/cyanide/android/system/frameworks/base/packages/SystemUI/tests/../src/com/android/systemui/statusbar/phone/BarTransitions.java:84: NavbarOverlayResources cannot be resolved to a type
ERROR: /Volumes/myAndroid/cyanide/android/system/frameworks/base/packages/SystemUI/tests/../src/com/android/systemui/statusbar/phone/NavigationBarView.java:280: ic_sysbar_docked cannot be resolved or is not a field
ERROR: /Volumes/myAndroid/cyanide/android/system/frameworks/base/packages/SystemUI/tests/../src/com/android/systemui/statusbar/phone/PhoneStatusBar.java:136: The import com.android.internal.utils cannot be resolved
ERROR: /Volumes/myAndroid/cyanide/android/system/frameworks/base/packages/SystemUI/tests/../src/com/android/systemui/statusbar/phone/PhoneStatusBar.java:137: The import com.android.internal.utils cannot be resolved
ERROR: /Volumes/myAndroid/cyanide/android/system/frameworks/base/packages/SystemUI/tests/../src/com/android/systemui/statusbar/phone/PhoneStatusBar.java:138: The import com.android.internal.utils cannot be resolved
ERROR: /Volumes/myAndroid/cyanide/android/system/frameworks/base/packages/SystemUI/tests/../src/com/android/systemui/statusbar/phone/PhoneStatusBar.java:164: The import com.android.systemui.navigation cannot be resolved
ERROR: /Volumes/myAndroid/cyanide/android/system/frameworks/base/packages/SystemUI/tests/../src/com/android/systemui/statusbar/phone/PhoneStatusBar.java:165: The import com.android.systemui.navigation cannot be resolved
ERROR: /Volumes/myAndroid/cyanide/android/system/frameworks/base/packages/SystemUI/tests/../src/com/android/systemui/statusbar/phone/PhoneStatusBar.java:460: NavigationController cannot be resolved to a type
ERROR: /Volumes/myAndroid/cyanide/android/system/frameworks/base/packages/SystemUI/tests/../src/com/android/systemui/statusbar/phone/PhoneStatusBar.java:461: DUPackageMonitor cannot be resolved to a type
ERROR: /Volumes/myAndroid/cyanide/android/system/frameworks/base/packages/SystemUI/tests/../src/com/android/systemui/statusbar/phone/PhoneStatusBar.java:471: Navigator cannot be resolved to a type
ERROR: /Volumes/myAndroid/cyanide/android/system/frameworks/base/packages/SystemUI/tests/../src/com/android/systemui/statusbar/phone/PhoneStatusBar.java:471: Navigator cannot be resolved to a type
ERROR: /Volumes/myAndroid/cyanide/android/system/frameworks/base/packages/SystemUI/tests/../src/com/android/systemui/statusbar/phone/PhoneStatusBar.java:473: The method onVerticalChanged(boolean) of type new OnVerticalChangedListener(){} must override or implement a supertype method
ERROR: /Volumes/myAndroid/cyanide/android/system/frameworks/base/packages/SystemUI/tests/../src/com/android/systemui/statusbar/phone/PhoneStatusBar.java:481: DUSystemReceiver cannot be resolved to a type
ERROR: /Volumes/myAndroid/cyanide/android/system/frameworks/base/packages/SystemUI/tests/../src/com/android/systemui/statusbar/phone/PhoneStatusBar.java:481: DUSystemReceiver cannot be resolved to a type
ERROR: /Volumes/myAndroid/cyanide/android/system/frameworks/base/packages/SystemUI/tests/../src/com/android/systemui/statusbar/phone/PhoneStatusBar.java:483: The method onSecureReceive(Context, Intent) of type new DUSystemReceiver(){} must override or implement a supertype method
ERROR: /Volumes/myAndroid/cyanide/android/system/frameworks/base/packages/SystemUI/tests/../src/com/android/systemui/statusbar/phone/PhoneStatusBar.java:485: ActionHandler cannot be resolved to a variable
ERROR: /Volumes/myAndroid/cyanide/android/system/frameworks/base/packages/SystemUI/tests/../src/com/android/systemui/statusbar/phone/PhoneStatusBar.java:1070: NavigationController cannot be resolved to a type
ERROR: /Volumes/myAndroid/cyanide/android/system/frameworks/base/packages/SystemUI/tests/../src/com/android/systemui/statusbar/phone/PhoneStatusBar.java:1071: NavigationController cannot be resolved to a type
ERROR: /Volumes/myAndroid/cyanide/android/system/frameworks/base/packages/SystemUI/tests/../src/com/android/systemui/statusbar/phone/PhoneStatusBar.java:1071: NavigationController cannot be resolved to a type
ERROR: /Volumes/myAndroid/cyanide/android/system/frameworks/base/packages/SystemUI/tests/../src/com/android/systemui/statusbar/phone/PhoneStatusBar.java:1073: DUPackageMonitor cannot be resolved to a type
ERROR: /Volumes/myAndroid/cyanide/android/system/frameworks/base/packages/SystemUI/tests/../src/com/android/systemui/statusbar/phone/PhoneStatusBar.java:1073: DUPackageMonitor cannot be resolved to a type
ERROR: /Volumes/myAndroid/cyanide/android/system/frameworks/base/packages/SystemUI/tests/../src/com/android/systemui/statusbar/phone/PhoneStatusBar.java:1074: DUPackageMonitor cannot be resolved to a type
ERROR: /Volumes/myAndroid/cyanide/android/system/frameworks/base/packages/SystemUI/tests/../src/com/android/systemui/statusbar/phone/PhoneStatusBar.java:1075: DUPackageMonitor cannot be resolved to a type
ERROR: /Volumes/myAndroid/cyanide/android/system/frameworks/base/packages/SystemUI/tests/../src/com/android/systemui/statusbar/phone/PhoneStatusBar.java:1075: NavigationController cannot be resolved to a type
ERROR: /Volumes/myAndroid/cyanide/android/system/frameworks/base/packages/SystemUI/tests/../src/com/android/systemui/statusbar/phone/PhoneStatusBar.java:1445: ActionHandler cannot be resolved to a variable
ERROR: /Volumes/myAndroid/cyanide/android/system/frameworks/base/packages/SystemUI/tests/../src/com/android/systemui/statusbar/phone/PhoneStatusBar.java:1446: DUSystemReceiver cannot be resolved to a type
ERROR: /Volumes/myAndroid/cyanide/android/system/frameworks/base/packages/SystemUI/tests/../src/com/android/systemui/statusbar/phone/PhoneStatusBar.java:1564: NavigationController cannot be resolved to a type
ERROR: /Volumes/myAndroid/cyanide/android/system/frameworks/base/packages/SystemUI/tests/../src/com/android/systemui/statusbar/phone/PhoneStatusBar.java:1565: NavigationController cannot be resolved to a type
ERROR: /Volumes/myAndroid/cyanide/android/system/frameworks/base/packages/SystemUI/tests/../src/com/android/systemui/statusbar/phone/PhoneStatusBar.java:1573: NavigationController cannot be resolved to a type
ERROR: /Volumes/myAndroid/cyanide/android/system/frameworks/base/packages/SystemUI/tests/../src/com/android/systemui/statusbar/phone/PhoneStatusBar.java:1578: NavigationController cannot be resolved to a type
ERROR: /Volumes/myAndroid/cyanide/android/system/frameworks/base/packages/SystemUI/tests/../src/com/android/systemui/statusbar/phone/PhoneStatusBar.java:1580: NavigationController cannot be resolved to a type
ERROR: /Volumes/myAndroid/cyanide/android/system/frameworks/base/packages/SystemUI/tests/../src/com/android/systemui/statusbar/phone/PhoneStatusBar.java:1581: NavigationController cannot be resolved to a type
ERROR: /Volumes/myAndroid/cyanide/android/system/frameworks/base/packages/SystemUI/tests/../src/com/android/systemui/statusbar/phone/PhoneStatusBar.java:1809: NavigationController cannot be resolved to a type
ERROR: /Volumes/myAndroid/cyanide/android/system/frameworks/base/packages/SystemUI/tests/../src/com/android/systemui/statusbar/phone/PhoneStatusBar.java:1810: NavigationController cannot be resolved to a type
ERROR: /Volumes/myAndroid/cyanide/android/system/frameworks/base/packages/SystemUI/tests/../src/com/android/systemui/statusbar/phone/PhoneStatusBar.java:1860: NavigationController cannot be resolved to a type
ERROR: /Volumes/myAndroid/cyanide/android/system/frameworks/base/packages/SystemUI/tests/../src/com/android/systemui/statusbar/phone/PhoneStatusBar.java:1861: NavigationController cannot be resolved to a type
ERROR: /Volumes/myAndroid/cyanide/android/system/frameworks/base/packages/SystemUI/tests/../src/com/android/systemui/statusbar/phone/PhoneStatusBar.java:1862: NavigationController cannot be resolved to a type
ERROR: /Volumes/myAndroid/cyanide/android/system/frameworks/base/packages/SystemUI/tests/../src/com/android/systemui/statusbar/phone/PhoneStatusBar.java:1862: OnVerticalChangedListener cannot be resolved to a type
ERROR: /Volumes/myAndroid/cyanide/android/system/frameworks/base/packages/SystemUI/tests/../src/com/android/systemui/statusbar/phone/PhoneStatusBar.java:1868: NavigationController cannot be resolved to a type
ERROR: /Volumes/myAndroid/cyanide/android/system/frameworks/base/packages/SystemUI/tests/../src/com/android/systemui/statusbar/phone/PhoneStatusBar.java:1869: NavigationController cannot be resolved to a type
ERROR: /Volumes/myAndroid/cyanide/android/system/frameworks/base/packages/SystemUI/tests/../src/com/android/systemui/statusbar/phone/PhoneStatusBar.java:1873: NavigationController cannot be resolved to a type
ERROR: /Volumes/myAndroid/cyanide/android/system/frameworks/base/packages/SystemUI/tests/../src/com/android/systemui/statusbar/phone/PhoneStatusBar.java:1877: NavigationController cannot be resolved to a type
ERROR: /Volumes/myAndroid/cyanide/android/system/frameworks/base/packages/SystemUI/tests/../src/com/android/systemui/statusbar/phone/PhoneStatusBar.java:1877: NavigationController cannot be resolved to a type
ERROR: /Volumes/myAndroid/cyanide/android/system/frameworks/base/packages/SystemUI/tests/../src/com/android/systemui/statusbar/phone/PhoneStatusBar.java:1881: NavigationController cannot be resolved to a type
ERROR: /Volumes/myAndroid/cyanide/android/system/frameworks/base/packages/SystemUI/tests/../src/com/android/systemui/statusbar/phone/PhoneStatusBar.java:1885: NavigationController cannot be resolved to a type
ERROR: /Volumes/myAndroid/cyanide/android/system/frameworks/base/packages/SystemUI/tests/../src/com/android/systemui/statusbar/phone/PhoneStatusBar.java:1886: NavigationController cannot be resolved to a type
ERROR: /Volumes/myAndroid/cyanide/android/system/frameworks/base/packages/SystemUI/tests/../src/com/android/systemui/statusbar/phone/PhoneStatusBar.java:1913: NavigationController cannot be resolved to a type
ERROR: /Volumes/myAndroid/cyanide/android/system/frameworks/base/packages/SystemUI/tests/../src/com/android/systemui/statusbar/phone/PhoneStatusBar.java:2140: NavigationController cannot be resolved to a type
ERROR: /Volumes/myAndroid/cyanide/android/system/frameworks/base/packages/SystemUI/tests/../src/com/android/systemui/statusbar/phone/PhoneStatusBar.java:2141: NavigationController cannot be resolved to a type
ERROR: /Volumes/myAndroid/cyanide/android/system/frameworks/base/packages/SystemUI/tests/../src/com/android/systemui/statusbar/phone/PhoneStatusBar.java:3204: NavigationController cannot be resolved to a type
ERROR: /Volumes/myAndroid/cyanide/android/system/frameworks/base/packages/SystemUI/tests/../src/com/android/systemui/statusbar/phone/PhoneStatusBar.java:3204: NavigationController cannot be resolved to a type
ERROR: /Volumes/myAndroid/cyanide/android/system/frameworks/base/packages/SystemUI/tests/../src/com/android/systemui/statusbar/phone/PhoneStatusBar.java:3521: NavigationController cannot be resolved to a type
ERROR: /Volumes/myAndroid/cyanide/android/system/frameworks/base/packages/SystemUI/tests/../src/com/android/systemui/statusbar/phone/PhoneStatusBar.java:3522: NavigationController cannot be resolved to a type
ERROR: /Volumes/myAndroid/cyanide/android/system/frameworks/base/packages/SystemUI/tests/../src/com/android/systemui/statusbar/phone/PhoneStatusBar.java:3661: NavigationController cannot be resolved to a type
ERROR: /Volumes/myAndroid/cyanide/android/system/frameworks/base/packages/SystemUI/tests/../src/com/android/systemui/statusbar/phone/PhoneStatusBar.java:3662: NavigationController cannot be resolved to a type
ERROR: /Volumes/myAndroid/cyanide/android/system/frameworks/base/packages/SystemUI/tests/../src/com/android/systemui/statusbar/phone/PhoneStatusBar.java:3732: NavigationController cannot be resolved to a type
ERROR: /Volumes/myAndroid/cyanide/android/system/frameworks/base/packages/SystemUI/tests/../src/com/android/systemui/statusbar/phone/PhoneStatusBar.java:3733: NavigationController cannot be resolved to a type
ERROR: /Volumes/myAndroid/cyanide/android/system/frameworks/base/packages/SystemUI/tests/../src/com/android/systemui/statusbar/phone/PhoneStatusBar.java:3751: NavigationController cannot be resolved to a type
ERROR: /Volumes/myAndroid/cyanide/android/system/frameworks/base/packages/SystemUI/tests/../src/com/android/systemui/statusbar/phone/PhoneStatusBar.java:3824: NavigationController cannot be resolved to a type
ERROR: /Volumes/myAndroid/cyanide/android/system/frameworks/base/packages/SystemUI/tests/../src/com/android/systemui/statusbar/phone/PhoneStatusBar.java:3825: NavigationController cannot be resolved to a type
ERROR: /Volumes/myAndroid/cyanide/android/system/frameworks/base/packages/SystemUI/tests/../src/com/android/systemui/statusbar/phone/PhoneStatusBar.java:3892: NavigationController cannot be resolved to a type
ERROR: /Volumes/myAndroid/cyanide/android/system/frameworks/base/packages/SystemUI/tests/../src/com/android/systemui/statusbar/phone/PhoneStatusBar.java:3894: NavigationController cannot be resolved to a type
ERROR: /Volumes/myAndroid/cyanide/android/system/frameworks/base/packages/SystemUI/tests/../src/com/android/systemui/statusbar/phone/PhoneStatusBar.java:3916: NavigationController cannot be resolved to a type
ERROR: /Volumes/myAndroid/cyanide/android/system/frameworks/base/packages/SystemUI/tests/../src/com/android/systemui/statusbar/phone/PhoneStatusBar.java:3917: NavigationController cannot be resolved to a type
ERROR: /Volumes/myAndroid/cyanide/android/system/frameworks/base/packages/SystemUI/tests/../src/com/android/systemui/statusbar/phone/PhoneStatusBar.java:4021: NavigationController cannot be resolved to a type
ERROR: /Volumes/myAndroid/cyanide/android/system/frameworks/base/packages/SystemUI/tests/../src/com/android/systemui/statusbar/phone/PhoneStatusBar.java:4022: NavigationController cannot be resolved to a type
ERROR: /Volumes/myAndroid/cyanide/android/system/frameworks/base/packages/SystemUI/tests/../src/com/android/systemui/statusbar/phone/PhoneStatusBar.java:4181: NavigationController cannot be resolved to a type
ERROR: /Volumes/myAndroid/cyanide/android/system/frameworks/base/packages/SystemUI/tests/../src/com/android/systemui/statusbar/phone/PhoneStatusBar.java:4186: NavigationController cannot be resolved to a type
ERROR: /Volumes/myAndroid/cyanide/android/system/frameworks/base/packages/SystemUI/tests/../src/com/android/systemui/statusbar/phone/PhoneStatusBar.java:4190: NavigationController cannot be resolved to a type
ERROR: /Volumes/myAndroid/cyanide/android/system/frameworks/base/packages/SystemUI/tests/../src/com/android/systemui/statusbar/phone/PhoneStatusBar.java:4193: NavigationController cannot be resolved to a type
ERROR: /Volumes/myAndroid/cyanide/android/system/frameworks/base/packages/SystemUI/tests/../src/com/android/systemui/statusbar/phone/PhoneStatusBar.java:4531: NavigationController cannot be resolved to a type
ERROR: /Volumes/myAndroid/cyanide/android/system/frameworks/base/packages/SystemUI/tests/../src/com/android/systemui/statusbar/phone/PhoneStatusBar.java:4832: NavigationController cannot be resolved to a type
ERROR: /Volumes/myAndroid/cyanide/android/system/frameworks/base/packages/SystemUI/tests/../src/com/android/systemui/statusbar/phone/PhoneStatusBar.java:4833: NavigationController cannot be resolved to a type
ERROR: /Volumes/myAndroid/cyanide/android/system/frameworks/base/packages/SystemUI/tests/../src/com/android/systemui/statusbar/phone/PhoneStatusBar.java:4834: NavigationController cannot be resolved to a type
ERROR: /Volumes/myAndroid/cyanide/android/system/frameworks/base/packages/SystemUI/tests/../src/com/android/systemui/statusbar/phone/PhoneStatusBar.java:4836: DUPackageMonitor cannot be resolved to a type
ERROR: /Volumes/myAndroid/cyanide/android/system/frameworks/base/packages/SystemUI/tests/../src/com/android/systemui/statusbar/phone/PhoneStatusBar.java:4836: NavigationController cannot be resolved to a type
ERROR: /Volumes/myAndroid/cyanide/android/system/frameworks/base/packages/SystemUI/tests/../src/com/android/systemui/statusbar/phone/PhoneStatusBar.java:4837: DUPackageMonitor cannot be resolved to a type
ERROR: /Volumes/myAndroid/cyanide/android/system/frameworks/base/packages/SystemUI/tests/../src/com/android/systemui/statusbar/phone/PhoneStatusBar.java:4918: NavigationController cannot be resolved to a type
ERROR: /Volumes/myAndroid/cyanide/android/system/frameworks/base/packages/SystemUI/tests/../src/com/android/systemui/statusbar/phone/PhoneStatusBar.java:4919: NavigationController cannot be resolved to a type
ERROR: /Volumes/myAndroid/cyanide/android/system/frameworks/base/packages/SystemUI/tests/../src/com/android/systemui/statusbar/phone/PhoneStatusBar.java:4976: NavigationController cannot be resolved to a type
ERROR: /Volumes/myAndroid/cyanide/android/system/frameworks/base/packages/SystemUI/tests/../src/com/android/systemui/statusbar/phone/PhoneStatusBar.java:4977: NavigationController cannot be resolved to a type
ERROR: /Volumes/myAndroid/cyanide/android/system/frameworks/base/packages/SystemUI/tests/../src/com/android/systemui/statusbar/phone/PhoneStatusBar.java:5113: NavigationController cannot be resolved to a type
ERROR: /Volumes/myAndroid/cyanide/android/system/frameworks/base/packages/SystemUI/tests/../src/com/android/systemui/statusbar/phone/PhoneStatusBar.java:5114: NavigationController cannot be resolved to a type
ERROR: /Volumes/myAndroid/cyanide/android/system/frameworks/base/packages/SystemUI/tests/../src/com/android/systemui/statusbar/phone/PhoneStatusBar.java:5115: NavigationController cannot be resolved to a type
ERROR: /Volumes/myAndroid/cyanide/android/system/frameworks/base/packages/SystemUI/tests/../src/com/android/systemui/statusbar/phone/PhoneStatusBar.java:5118: NavigationController cannot be resolved to a type
ERROR: /Volumes/myAndroid/cyanide/android/system/frameworks/base/packages/SystemUI/tests/../src/com/android/systemui/statusbar/phone/PhoneStatusBar.java:5143: NavigationController cannot be resolved to a type
ERROR: /Volumes/myAndroid/cyanide/android/system/frameworks/base/packages/SystemUI/tests/../src/com/android/systemui/statusbar/phone/PhoneStatusBar.java:5144: NavigationController cannot be resolved to a type
ERROR: /Volumes/myAndroid/cyanide/android/system/frameworks/base/packages/SystemUI/tests/../src/com/android/systemui/statusbar/phone/PhoneStatusBar.java:5461: Navigator cannot be resolved to a type
ERROR: /Volumes/myAndroid/cyanide/android/system/frameworks/base/packages/SystemUI/tests/../src/com/android/systemui/statusbar/phone/PhoneStatusBar.java:5462: NavigationController cannot be resolved to a type
ERROR: /Volumes/myAndroid/cyanide/android/system/frameworks/base/packages/SystemUI/tests/../src/com/android/systemui/statusbar/BaseStatusBar.java:118: The import com.android.systemui.navigation cannot be resolved
[ 96% 32422/33716] Building with Jack:...ail_intermediates/classes.noshrob.jack
ninja: build stopped: subcommand failed.
make: *** [ninja_wrapper] Error 1

rogersb11

Nov 18, 2013
Indianapolis
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Yes I saw it, many thanks...I think I got this errors solved in the meantime.
But getting build errors in fwb. Have I missed something or messed up or are sources not all pushed yet? For example: isOnKeyguard="true" not found and something about "getnavigationbarview"... maybe you can point me to the right way :).
Looks like you're way out of sync. Also I'm only working on 7.1 branch now which is N-1

Last edited:

rodman01

Apr 25, 2012
Allgäu
Looks like you're way out of sync. Also I'm only working on 7.1 branch now which is N-1

Yes that had been right. I haven't synced since a couple of time, because had to save all the changes first. But I did that now and after a sync the errors are gone. The thing now is, that during building the final rom zip and packing the, I think, system.img, I am getting error and the build stopps...no complete rom.zip at the end :(.

Edit: ok I got my first complete 7.1 rom.zip :). But: having bootloop :(.
Have to dig deeper again :(.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    vngvsy.jpg

WELCOME TO CYANIDE L

ROM INFORMATION

Based on AOSP/AOPK/leos but with some key reverts and differences, and packed full of basically all the features possible from the wonderful custom ROM teams we have all come to know and love. This ROM is just getting started and I will update frequently as things progress along into the beast we know this will be.

Many thanks to @rogersb11 for his permission to port and release the rom. I have only built it from source,
    all work has been done by him, so all credits go to him too

CyanideL N Alpha

Changelog

Gapps

ROM INSTALLATION

IF COMING FROM ANY OTHER ROM

1) WIPE DATA/FACTORY RESET
    2) WIPE SYSTEM
    3) Wipe Cache/Dalvik Cache
    4a) #optional if needed: flash actual twrp recovery and reboot into new recovery
    4) Flash the ROM and Gapps and SuperSU
    5) Reboot and PROFIT!!!!
    6) Enjoy

IF UPDATING FROM OLDER VERSION OF CYANIDE

1) Wipe Dalvik, Cache, and format System
    2) Flash ROM and Gapps and SuperSU
    3) Reboot and PROFIT!!!!

FEATURES LIST

Code:
    *AdBlocker
    *App Circle Bar
    *Breathing Notifications
    *Custom LCD Density
    *Custom Lockscreen Circle Shortcuts (up to ten)
    *Custom Lockscreen Slider Shortcuts
    *Expanded Desktop
    *Heads Up Customizations and Timeout
    *Gesture Anywhere
    *Gesture Lockscreen
    *KeyPad Shuffler on Lockscreen Security
    *Privacy Guard
    *Lockscreen Notifcation PER APP Controls for Normal OR Secure Lockscreen
    *Priority Notifications
    *Battery Saver Custom Color
    *MultiUser Support
    *WhisperPush Support
    [STRIKE]*Long Press Back to Kill with Timeout Options[/STRIKE]
    [STRIKE]*SuperSU Included and Built Into Settings to Replace Standard SuperUser[/STRIKE]
    *Advanced Reboot and Unknown Sources Install by Default
    *Heads Up Notifications
    *Notification Light and Color Control (Device Dependant)
    *Cyanide L Pitch Black Theme ( was hard coded but we have reverted to stock white and made it a theme engine theme, download above)
    *Custom Toast, System,  ListView Animations and Scrolling Modifiers
    *Custom Power Menu Options
    *Custom Quick Settings Tiles WITH Custom Colors, currently we have 36 Tiles
    *Quick Settings Custom Options including Vibrate, Force Expanded Notifications and many others
    *Recents Apps Clear All Locations, Search Bar Enable/Disable and Option to use OmniSwitch if you prefer
    *Shift Tools (Kernel/Performance Control App Built by ME(Rogersb11)
    *System App Remover
    *Wakelock Blocker
    [STRIKE]*Hardware Keys Disable Option[/STRIKE]
    *Status Bar Battery Mods Including Styles (Battery Bar Included), Custom Colors for Icon and Text and Charging Animation Control
    *Status Bar Clock and Date Options Including Custom Color, Font Style, Clock Location(Left, Right and Center)
    *Custom WiFi and Network Icons Colors
    *Network Speed Indicator with On/Off switch, Custom Colors and AutoHide Option
    *Status Bar Header Icon and Text Custom Colors
    *Smart Control (Direct Call in MMS or Dialer like TouchWiz)
    *FULL Ambient Display Implementation as Active Display from KK (Thanks Squadzone and OmniRom)
    [STRIKE]*Nova Launcher[/STRIKE]
    *Cyanide Central with Downloads, Source Links, Google Plus and Source Links as well. Each device has it's own tab
    *Status Bar Weather Control with Custom Color and Location Support
    *Custom Statusbar Icon Colors
    *Custom Notification Headers and Icons Colors
    *Status Bar Ticker
    *Status Bar Notification Count
    *Status Bar Logo
    *Status Bar Custom Greeting
    *Full Weather Control Panel
    *Lock Screen Weather with Custom Icons and Text Colors
    *Screen Recorder
    *Navbar for ALL devices with custom actions, shortcuts and numerous custom layouts as well
    *CyanogenMod Theme Engine
    *AudioFX
    *SlimPIE (WORKING, I use it everyday)
    *Custom Carrier Label with custom color in Statusbar
    *Long Click Support in Statusbar Header
    *Cyanide Shortcuts and Actions
    *I Know That Is A LOT LOL but still SO SO MUCH MORE and MORE TO COME!!!!!

Screenshots will be located in the 2nd post when I have some time to add them. Enjoy CyanideL marshmallow guys, it has some real potential!!!

Thank you and enjoy!!

KNOWN BUGS:
    - battery style change is broken. Cannot be customized at the moment.
    - long press home button mapped to no reaction
    - double tap on home button passes you to recents
    - others? none that I know of, and if so just let us know. Thanks OK

Thank you and enjoy!!

If you like our work, then maybe you would like giving a small donation or buy us a beer. You know you want to lol :highfive:

Donate to @rogersb11

XDA:DevDB Information
    CYANIDE N, ROM for the Samsung S3 LTE / i9305

Contributors
    rodman01
    Source Code: https://github.com/CyanideL

ROM OS Version: 7.1.x Nougat

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: v5.0

Created 2015-07-02
    Last Updated 2017-02-22
    new weekend build is up

Hi there,
    the upload for the new weekend version has just finished and is ready for you.
    This time rom is F2FS compatible, and the sensor key backlight tweak is also included. Beside that its dexpreopt built. Other main change is the update to android r24.
    But: wifi hot spot not visible for other devices bug is still present, sorry.

Download: VRToxin-v4.0-i9305-RELEASE-20160408.zip

Changelog:
    ====================
    2016-04-09
    ====================

* frameworks/base/
    5432620 sensors: Rename bool for selecting what timestamp to use for orientation sensor
    97d7cc9 Fix build with gcc 5.1

* vendor/lge/
    3ac60fd Merge pull request #179 from Raienryu97/cm-13.0

====================
    2016-04-08
    ====================

* vendor/vrtoxin/
    b46d400 FINALLY Update SuperSU, thanks Chainfire!!!!

====================
    2016-04-07
    ====================

* android/
    41ad5f2 Disable this ****in app so I can sync
    209fb42 TEMP fix exchange sync
    df193cd Merge tag android-6.0.1_r24 into M

* build/
    6141da8 Merge tag 'android-6.0.1_r24' into M

* development/
    69af301 Merge tag 'android-6.0.1_r24' into M

* external/sepolicy/
    7c7fc1d Merge tag 'android-6.0.1_r24' into M

* frameworks/av/
    6ab8ee9 Revert "fix build error: android_errorWriteLog"
    c72d4a5 Merge tag 'android-6.0.1_r24' into M

* frameworks/base/
    5556563 Merge tag 'android-6.0.1_r24' into M

* frameworks/native/
    874cf57 Merge tag 'android-6.0.1_r24' into M

* frameworks/opt/net/wifi/
    4ae9890 Merge tag 'android-6.0.1_r24' into M

* frameworks/opt/telephony/
    983889d Merge tag 'android-6.0.1_r24' into M

* frameworks/rs/
    f6f39c0 Merge tag 'android-6.0.1_r24' into M

* frameworks/support/
    fc0526f Merge tag 'android-6.0.1_r24' into M

* hardware/broadcom/libbt/
    574572b Merge tag 'android-6.0.1_r24' into M

* hardware/qcom/audio/default/
    5b0bcb2 Merge tag 'android-6.0.1_r24' into M

* hardware/qcom/camera/
    d1214a2 Merge tag 'android-6.0.1_r24' into M

* hardware/qcom/display/
    cf925c4 Merge tag 'android-6.0.1_r24' into M

* hardware/qcom/gps/
    1df77bd Merge tag 'android-6.0.1_r24' into M

* hardware/qcom/keymaster/
    1d4e797 Merge tag 'android-6.0.1_r24' into M

* hardware/qcom/wlan/
    0dc35ea Merge tag 'android-6.0.1_r24' into M

* packages/apps/Bluetooth/
    b4c8f93 Merge remote-tracking branch 'cm/cm-13.0' into M

* packages/apps/Contacts/
    0968ca1 Merge tag 'android-6.0.1_r24' into M

* packages/apps/ContactsCommon/
    2f4b120 Merge tag 'android-6.0.1_r24' into M

* packages/apps/DeskClock/
    df2f428 Merge branch 'M' of https://github.com/VRToxin/android_packages_apps_DeskClock into M
    195764e Merge tag 'android-6.0.1_r24' into M

* packages/apps/Dialer/
    664f132 Merge tag 'android-6.0.1_r24' into M

* packages/apps/Gallery2/
    dd318b9 Merge branch 'M' of https://github.com/VRToxin/android_packages_apps_Gallery2 into M
    e5146d6 Merge tag 'android-6.0.1_r24' into M

* packages/apps/InCallUI/
    01770ea Merge tag 'android-6.0.1_r24' into M

* packages/apps/Nfc/
    4111fb1 Merge tag 'android-6.0.1_r24' into M

* packages/apps/PhoneCommon/
    7324965 Merge tag 'android-6.0.1_r24' into M

* packages/apps/Settings/
    f0bbfb6 Merge tag 'android-6.0.1_r24' into M

* packages/providers/ContactsProvider/
    148dd77 Merge tag 'android-6.0.1_r24' into M

* packages/providers/DownloadProvider/
    a6386f3 Merge tag 'android-6.0.1_r24' into M

* packages/providers/MediaProvider/
    2298aba Merge tag 'android-6.0.1_r24' into M

* packages/providers/TelephonyProvider/
    7db4f3d Merge branch 'M' of https://github.com/VRToxin/android_packages_providers_TelephonyProvider into M
    7f82540 Merge tag 'android-6.0.1_r24' into M

* packages/services/Telecomm/
    9759437 Merge tag 'android-6.0.1_r24' into M

* packages/services/Telephony/
    04f9e0a Merge tag 'android-6.0.1_r24' into M

* system/core/
    89e5e7b Merge tag 'android-6.0.1_r24' into M

* system/extras/
    b0c7ac0 Merge tag 'android-6.0.1_r24' into M

* system/media/
    1629cb8 Merge tag 'android-6.0.1_r24' into M

* vendor/lge/
    5fe36bf hammerhead: update vendor binaries from MMB29X
    8f980f2 hammerhead: update all vendor blobs from MMB29V binaries
    cf4e4e5 hammerhead: add back missing soundfx lines
    6722b38 Merge pull request #178 from jakew02/cm-13.0
    d22e097 bullhead: MHC19Q

====================
    2016-04-06
    ====================

* hardware/samsung/
    5905f06 Automatic translation import

* packages/apps/Bluetooth/
    5958468 Automatic translation import

* packages/apps/BluetoothExt/
    dd6edd3 Automatic translation import

* system/bt/
    c64071a Merge tag 'android-6.0.1_r24' into HEAD
    b029b6e Bluetooth: Allow REMOVE_EAGER_THREADS to be unset

====================
    2016-04-05
    ====================

====================
    2016-04-04
    ====================

* kernel/samsung/smdk4412/
    ed6d19f change kernel name to YankLight
    efe0283 fix yanks lighting hardwarekey by using @psndna88 cypress-touchkey files all credits/thanks go to them.
    086c141 cypress: keep compatible with newer CM10.2 as well as older CM10.2 ROMs (Yank555.lu)
    d5d6bc4 cypress-touchkey : add sysfs interface to enable/disable lighting hardwarekey backlight on screen touch (Yank555.lu)

====================
    2016-04-03
    ====================

* frameworks/base/
    095fe71 Fix build for call recording
    Screenshots

Screenshots:

Screenshot_20160508-181730.png
    Screenshot_20160508-181745.png

Screenshot_20160508-181815.png
    Screenshot_20160508-181835.png
    New version 18.0 online

Hi there and Happy Saturday
    here we go again and its flashing time :)...new version 18.0 is ready and uploaded.

Download
    cyanide-5.1.1-RC-18.0-i9305.zip: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24052804347794229

Changelog:will come within today or tomorrow
    Hi there and Good evening,
    the new build v16.3 is ready and uploaded for you to flash and use :).
    Download
    cyanide-5.1.1-RC-16.3-i9305.zip: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24052804347777955

Changelog:
    Changelog for latest builds, there are commits missing from here but better than nothing

====================
    07-20-2015
    ====================

* frameworks/av/
    394a828 Merge remote-tracking branch 'cm/cm-12.1' into cm-12.1

* frameworks/base/
    fe0fe0c Revert "Add support for wifi calling settings [2/4]"
    134096d Revert "Add on-the-spot user preference dialog"
    2df8eff Revert "SystemUI: Extend swipe helper (Part1)"
    d2173c7 PhoneStatusBar: Use slim navigationbar view code.
    73797a1 Fix SlimDim for our navbar.
    becfd34 SlimDim: don't dim navbar on lockscreen
    6ebcb84 SystemUI: SlimDim - pref to listen on entire screen for touches [1/2]
    f6c8859 SlimDim: listen for touches in navbar empty areas also
    d52f054 SystemUI: SlimDim [1/2]
    40d3eb8 PhoneNumberUtils: Add rewrite rule for CDMA networks in Ukraine
    824aeae Change default global menu actions, fix pa pie derp and set stock header background color correctly
    8b71739 SystemUI: update notification clipping when reset
    8628f1a SettingsProvider: Update action for Profile picker.
    181fc43 Missing navbar actions

* frameworks/opt/net/ims/
    ef98b75 Revert "Add support for wifi calling settings [4/4]"

* kernel/oneplus/msm8974/
    baf441b Merge remote-tracking branch 'cm/cm-12.1' into cm-12.1

* packages/apps/Dialer/
    91313a5 Merge remote-tracking branch 'cm/cm-12.1' into cm-12.1
    dd13faf Automatic translation import

* packages/apps/InCallUI/
    32fdaeb Merge remote-tracking branch 'cm/cm-12.1' into cm-12.1
    391936f Automatic translation import

* packages/apps/Mms/
    d83ff89 Merge remote-tracking branch 'cm/cm-12.1' into cm-12.1
    837db87 Automatic translation import

eff5a41 string change
    a857a10 Update shift kernel link for note 2
    98766f5 Revert "Add support for Wifi calling settings UI [1/4]"
    2aa52c3 Revert "Rewrite slimpie color code (wip)"
    db32d53 Rewrite slimpie color code (wip)
    0c5e713 Reset updates
    8cfe98e Settings: add Kiev time zones to picker
    1abf331 Settings: Make sure we're getting the instance of ProfileManager.
    d9a412a Setup: Call setUseFingerprint() when enrollment finished
    3a46d29 Remove hardcoded textAppearance for better theme support.
    3846316 Settings: SlimDim [2/2] && Settings: SlimDim - pref to listen on entire screen for touches [2/2]

a999f53 Merge remote-tracking branch 'cm/cm-12.1' into cm-12.1
    a3664a5 Automatic translation import

2931f61 Revert "Add support for Wifi calling settings UI [3/4]"
    5fc6b8c Merge remote-tracking branch 'cm/cm-12.1' into cm-12.1
    49fba8d Automatic translation import

* vendor/cmsdk/
    f12419a Automatic translation import

* vendor/cyanide/
    16f6bf5 16.3

====================
    07-19-2015
    ====================

* device/samsung/smdk4412-common/
    7ae744d Enable Multiuser support

====================
    07-18-2015
    ====================

* frameworks/base/
    9947c80 Weather temperature status icon in status bar (1 of 2)

* packages/apps/ContactsCommon/
    49ff098 ContactPhotoManager - Add ability to fetch contact bitmap based on photo id

e7199f0 Weather temperature status icon in status bar (2 of 2)

* prebuilts/cmsdk/
    6ead612 cmsdk: Update for future* cmsdk changes.

* vendor/cmsdk/
    75cd945 cmsdk: Update intent action extras to match new namespace.
    02e761f cmsdk: Fix javadoc comment for CM_VERSION_CODES.
    ce52da6 cmsdk: Update api files for intent action change.

* vendor/cyanide/
    5a4104c Fix backup

====================
    07-17-2015
    ====================

* android/
    18b167a cm: Use fork of aarch64 gcc for darwin as well
    a22728b cm: Use fork of aarch64 gcc
    e08eee3 Remove uber tc

* build/
    a1d7608 Merge remote-tracking branch 'cm/cm-12.1' into cm-12.1

* device/oneplus/bacon/
    84d4588 Merge remote-tracking branch 'cm/cm-12.1' into cm-12.1

* device/oppo/common/
    856ea84 Merge remote-tracking branch 'cm/cm-12.1' into cm-12.1

* device/oppo/msm8974-common/
    f450407 Merge remote-tracking branch 'cm/cm-12.1' into cm-12.1

* device/samsung/smdk4412-common/
    95a1bef Don't need this anymore

* frameworks/av/
    9d665ab camera: add ability for a device to specify MAX_CAMERAS
    73df870 Merge remote-tracking branch 'cm/cm-12.1' into cm-12.1
    2e0dc8a camera: add ability for a device to specify MAX_CAMERAS

* frameworks/base/
    7d269e5 Remove rest of confliciting ringtone commit for new cm stuff
    d7ba7cc Fingerprint: Add break after MSG_REMOVED
    5b96cea Authenticate When Keyguard Resumes From Camera
    a5899a7 livedisplay: Round values up
    7499374 Track current user id in ThemeService
    20d4281 Fix mounting of non-FAT formatted SD cards (1/2)
    e02bd15 MediaScanner: Add support for default ringtones per sim
    737e204 Revert CAF's default system sound settings
    97826f9 MediaPlayer: Add multi SIM ringtone support

* kernel/oneplus/msm8974/
    cf7975a Merge remote-tracking branch 'cm/cm-12.1' into cm-12.1
    97351d7 video: mdss: Cache LiveDisplay RGB settings when display off

* packages/apps/Mms/
    024114c Merge remote-tracking branch 'cm/cm-12.1' into cm-12.1
    d655920 Mms : Ensure text mode supports multiple content-types
    e63abd6 Drafts: Prevent duplicate drafts from being added
    651cbbd Compose: Hiding the "To" label when editing the subject

cad240c Add option for unlimited sms_security_check_limit messages. The default value is still 30 messages.
    44d92e1 Fix config_proximityCheckOnWake setting handling
    cfd1243 MasterClear: fix FRP wipe crash
    9f3c405 Keep screen on during fingerprint enrollment
    fa01390 Protected Apps: Monitor unlock status
    a95fe40 Fingerprint: Include "Fingerprint" in the unlock title
    a1d54ad Fix aliasing in FingerprintProgressBar
    6ea55e8 Fix navigating fallback security via setup wizard
    3ab8de6 Fingerprint: Match Enrollment UI with SetupWizard

* packages/providers/MediaProvider/
    132e2b6 Merge remote-tracking branch 'github/cm-12.1' into cm-12.1

9f46b9b Merge "Update to latest api level" into cm-12.1
    89d1ba9 Merge remote-tracking branch 'cm/cm-12.1' into cm-12.1

5c189d4 Merge remote-tracking branch 'cm/cm-12.1' into cm-12.1

* prebuilts/cmsdk/
    d9c2662 prebuilts/cmsdk: Make sure readme is markdown format.

* system/core/
    6976c1d Merge remote-tracking branch 'cm/cm-12.1' into cm-12.1

* vendor/cmsdk/
    af4e7b4 cmsdk: Update PROFILE_PICKER intent action.
    c67a9eb cmsdk: Clean up constant linking for javadoc.
    06fc449 cmsdk: Return UNKNOWN for impossible sdk ints.
    6714bfe cmsdk: Add documentation for validating API level.

* vendor/cyanide/
    68eb2da Update default wallpaper
    75b3a5f CYNGNOS-454 - Fix config_preferred_apn Overrides
    b541996 16.2
    5733e34 sepolicy: system_app: Remove performace setting related entries
    80f61e0 Yet another massive APN list
    920149e vendor/cm: Bump cmsdk version.
    2f60a31 cm: Update properties and libs for stagefright-plugins

====================
    07-16-2015
    ====================
    for more please look at: https://plus.google.com/+BrettRogersDipDro420/posts/gwNJNtAPcKE