[ROM-AOSP][BL-1.2]G-Harmony Jellybean 4.1.2 ODEXed (UPDATED 12/28)

Search This thread

lostsurfer

Aug 20, 2008
WIndows 8 driver?

Can anyone help point me to the windows 8 driver for the device, I get the symlink error on install, can't install Team DRH cause the batch file doesn't see the device, thanks!

EirikrHinnRauthi

Jan 28, 2011
Marshfield, Wisconsin
Can anyone help point me to the windows 8 driver for the device, I get the symlink error on install, can't install Team DRH cause the batch file doesn't see the device, thanks!

I know this reply is late in coming... if you go to this site here http://the3dman.com/?page_id=371 you have DRH's current repository of files. If you need the drivers, they are in the different NVFlash files within that section.

You will need to extract the contents of the .zip first.

In Device Manager in Windows, you will have to go and right-click the device, update the driver software, and point it to the extracted NVFlash directory.

If you are on Windows 8 / 8.1 you will need to first have disabled device driver signature enforcement.

neonkevo

Dec 10, 2008
G tablet noob looking for some help here

Someone gifted me a tablet that has and old version of ClockworkMod Recovery and Cyanogenmod 7 already installed. How can i go about updating this tablet to use this rom?

I tried running NVFlash using the tools mentioned and it does not detect the tablet. I have a stark feeling this version of CWM does not support NVFLash at all. I found a link to a number of what seem to be CWM builds but i have no idea which one to download.

http://www.the3dman.com/teamdrh/DRH-Downloads/NvFlash/

Alternatively, can i just flash this rom and it would work? I want to ask before i do this as i don't want to brick this unit.

XaveT

Feb 13, 2008
Better File Host?

I'm trying to breathe some new life into this old tablet, but I'm getting a whopping 20K/s download. The download has also randomly failed twice so far, usually about 2 hours into the download.

Are there any other current mirrors for this?

EDIT: It was just being slow for a day. I was able to download at 650K/s today.

---------- Post added at 02:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:49 AM ----------

G tablet noob looking for some help here

Someone gifted me a tablet that has and old version of ClockworkMod Recovery and Cyanogenmod 7 already installed. How can i go about updating this tablet to use this rom?

I tried running NVFlash using the tools mentioned and it does not detect the tablet. I have a stark feeling this version of CWM does not support NVFLash at all. I found a link to a number of what seem to be CWM builds but i have no idea which one to download.

http://www.the3dman.com/teamdrh/DRH-Downloads/NvFlash/

Alternatively, can i just flash this rom and it would work? I want to ask before i do this as i don't want to brick this unit.
If you already have a working version of CWM, it should be fine.
If you choose to flash something new with NVflash, you need "TeamDRH_350M_Prep.zip" from that page you mentioned. In there are drivers and a readme for windows or linux that should explain how to get off the ground running.

Last edited:

neonkevo

Dec 10, 2008
If you already have a working version of CWM, it should be fine.
If you choose to flash something new with NVflash, you need "TeamDRH_350M_Prep.zip" from that page you mentioned. In there are drivers and a readme for windows or linux that should explain how to get off the ground running.

thanks for the response, i did manage to flash the tablet but unfortunately the build runs ultra slow for me. Tried the CM10 build in this forum and it too has major lag for me. :crying:

me_is_rushin

Oct 17, 2010
Dallas
I get best performance on TeamDRH 4.2 Build 3. Set min CPU to 800mhz and max to 1200mhz. Still lags a bit (my guess is due to ram) but it is usable. Worth noting that when you first set it up it is EXTREMELY laggy as it is updating Play Store and Play Services in background. You can verify this by turning off wifi and it works much faster.

Reactions: antonholmstedt

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is AOSP Jellybean 4.1.2 built from source.

This ROM is pure AOSP not CM based. The ROM was built with the user tag so the framework and most of the system apks are ODEXed. The purpose of this ROM is give as close of a OEM feel as possible.

Advantages of an ODEXED
    The odexing bring some advantages, less ram usage, faster boot times and reduced Space occupied in /data/dalvik-cache , so MORE spare for Apps and Data

Thanks to Team DRH(credit goes to these guys, without their hard work this ROM would not be possible) Preludedrew, Gojimi, Kornyone, The Cyanogenmod team, eugene373, nobe1976 and all the devs out there.

*YOU MUST DO A COMPLETE WIPE BEFORE FLASHING THIS ROM. If you get stuck on the "android" screen, in Clockwork, go to mounts and storage>format system and format data. Then wipe data/factory reset and wipe dalvik cache. Then reflash the Rom. YOU CAN NOT FLASH THIS OVER ANY OTHER ROM.

SAME AS TEAM DRH ROM..DO NOT LET YOUR TABLET SLEEP WITH THE USB PLUGGED IN TO YOUR COMPUTER.

This ROM is V6 SuperCharged!!! The services.odex has already been modified and the all the needed files are included. Credit to Zeppelinrox. Go to his thread for more info: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=991276

G_Harmony_Jellybean_v2.3.2(SuperChargered)

G_Harmony_Jellybean_v2.3.2(Overclocked 1.6GHz)(SuperChargered)
    Based off Fosser 2.6.39 kernel
    1. boots at 1ghz but able to overclock to 1.6 max
    2. GPU at 444mhz (2d/3d/epp) and voltage increased to accomodate the speed
    3. VDE at 300mhz and voltage slightly increased

*SAME RULES APPLY, NVFLASH WITH TEAM DRH 350PREP: http://teamdrh.com/DRH-Downloads/TeamDRH_350M_Prep.zip

To start the V6 SuperCharger:
    1. Download and install a Terminal app
    2. Type: su
    3. Type: cd system/xbin
    4. Type: sh V6SuperCharger.sh
    5. Follow the prompts

UPDATED(12/28)
    *Improved WiFi
    *Fixed problem with Google Now and Google sync

UPDATED(12/25)
    *Added Jellybean 4.2 Launcher(Compiled from source)
    *Added Jellybean 4.2 Calendar(Compiled from source)
    *Added Jellybean 4.2 Gallery(Compiled from source)
    *Added Notepad app

UPDATED(12/7)

*Removed the 4.2 keyboard

UPDATED(12/6)
    *Made changes to the source to fix HD Playback
    *Added Jellybean 4.2 Keyboard with Swype
    *There are two versions of this ROM now. One has the stock kernel and other has a customized kernel that can be overclocked to 1.6Ghz. If your tab doesn't boot with the overclocked kernel then flash the stock version.

*AOSP 4.1.2 Jellybean built from source
    *Stock Jellybean 4.2 Launcher
    *GAPPS are included
    *build.prop tweaks for better performance
    *LCD density is set at 160
    *Jellybean 4.2 Clock
    *Updated Google Play store
    *All apks are ZipAligned at boot
    *Home,Menu, and Back soft keys are slightly theme to match the Asus TF Prime
    *Jellybean 4.2 Launcher(Compiled from source)
    *Jellybean 4.2 Calendar(Compiled from source)
    *Jellybean 4.2 Gallery(Compiled from source)
    *Notepad app
    *Tablet mode at any DPI
    *V6 Supercharger

device-2012-12-25-070022_zps60489bbf.png

Any new updates on the H/W acceleration issue ?

I fixed it. Im working on one more thing before I post the update. I will update this ROM tomorrow.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda premium
    I've been sticking with CM7 on my GTab, but now with Google Daydream in 4.2, I am waiting for any 4.2 Roms, just so I can use that, and get some use out of my GTab again.

4.2 wont boot yet, there are changes that need to be made to the kernel for bluetooth. I am working on this, and I will share the fix with the OP once I figure it out. Of course, I'm thinking he is messing with it too because he has already stated that he built an AOSP 4.2 but it would not boot yet either.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone