[ROM][AOSP][dragon] -> [9.0.0_r31_PQ2A.190205.001] -> 02-2019 (DISCONTINUED)

Search This thread

Monazite

Oct 30, 2016
does the bootloader version matter at all?

im stuck on 7900.50.0 and can't update to the 126 version at all. i get unknown command issues when flashing it through bootloader

though, this will boot - but im stuck at "checking for updates" and it never gets through it.

i flashed the 1105 copy alongside 1111 gapps mini, off of twrp 3.2.3.0
You can flash latest full OTA zip in TWRP to upgrade bootloader. But stuck at checking for updates is irrelevant with bootloader...

Sent from my Google Pixel 2 using XDA Labs

followmsi

Oct 10, 2013
does the bootloader version matter at all?

im stuck on 7900.50.0 and can't update to the 126 version at all. i get unknown command issues when flashing it through bootloader

though, this will boot - but im stuck at "checking for updates" and it never gets through it.

i flashed the 1105 copy alongside 1111 gapps mini, off of twrp 3.2.3.0
Pls skip network setup completely in gapps setupwizard ..just skip all steps and setup later on.
Does it help for you ?

Reactions: ipdev

夜霜行

Jan 22, 2017
When I follow the steps to install, restart the system after success, but keep restarting on the boot page, what is the reason?:crying:

followmsi

Oct 10, 2013
December 2018

AOSP_9.0.0_r21_PQ1A.181205.006_dragon-ota-eng.followmsi.zip

Changes
- Google security updates -> December 2018
- New kernel
- Notification Bar -> back to "standard" size

- The ROM does contain it's own vendor.img ! (If you go back to Oreo, pls reinstall stock vendor.img)

There will be one last AOSP Oreo build -> when Google releases the last official Oreo update.

Enjoy ..:p

ipdev

Recognized Contributor
Feb 14, 2016
Google Nexus 10
Nexus 7 (2013)
I'm stuck on "Checking for updates..."
Any tips?
My guess is you setup Wifi in SetupWizard instead of skipping past it?

Backup to the beginning of SetupWizard and SKIP Wifi Connection.
Setup WiFi (SKIP) -> Date & Time (Adjust if you want) -> Google Services (Setup if you wish) -> Protect your tablet (Skip for now).

Settings -> Apps & notifications -> See all number of apps apps -> (3 Dot Menu- Upper Right) Show system.
Select Android Setup -> (Select FORCE STOP and DISABLE) -> Storage-> (Select CLEAR CACHE & CLEAR STORAGE) Go back and do the same for the second Android Setup and Reboot.

Settings -> Wifi (Add/Connect to Wifi)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181206-202334.png
    Screenshot_20181206-202334.png
    207.4 KB · Views: 244

EnginEAR

Mar 19, 2008
Tel Aviv
My guess is you setup Wifi in SetupWizard instead of skipping past it?

Backup to the beginning of SetupWizard and SKIP Wifi Connection.
Setup WiFi (SKIP) -> Date & Time (Adjust if you want) -> Google Services (Setup if you wish) -> Protect your tablet (Skip for now).

Settings -> Apps & notifications -> See all number of apps apps -> (3 Dot Menu- Upper Right) Show system.
Select Android Setup -> (Select FORCE STOP and DISABLE) -> Storage-> (Select CLEAR CACHE & CLEAR STORAGE) Go back and do the same for the second Android Setup and Reboot.

Settings -> Wifi (Add/Connect to Wifi)

Awesome! Thank you very much for your detailed instructions.

I have another question... Is the a way of bypassing the "Bootloader is unlocked..." notification accompanied by the 30 second wait each boot? If so - could you please provide instructions for that as well?

Top Liked Posts