• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][AOSP][F8131/F8132][PIE][9.0.0] TheExplorer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

KRID07

Nov 3, 2018
Yes, the link is still the same, I always have my builds in the same folder, just make sure you're downloading the one with latest date in file name

@StrangeTurtle I feel you, but you see that's just another noob, pop up out of nowhere, if that noob isn't willing to learn, he deserves nothing from any of us, and we could just laugh at his ignorance then walk away

Last of all, as I did tried to communicate with you but you didn't listen, and I'm gonna give you the last tip, you and your F8131 are out of hope, if you can't unlock your phone, you certainly can't flash ROMs built by us, so quit being a noob and stop posting meaningless spam

Okay I will make the image or log from the file that always fails

---------- Post added at 02:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:58 PM ----------

Yes, the link is still the same, I always have my builds in the same folder, just make sure you're downloading the one with latest date in file name

@StrangeTurtle I feel you, but you see that's just another noob, pop up out of nowhere, if that noob isn't willing to learn, he deserves nothing from any of us, and we could just laugh at his ignorance then walk away

Last of all, as I did tried to communicate with you but you didn't listen, and I'm gonna give you the last tip, you and your F8131 are out of hope, if you can't unlock your phone, you certainly can't flash ROMs built by us, so quit being a noob and stop posting meaningless spam

for Sony Xperia X Performance F8131 with oreo 41.3.A.2.149_R7E file version NOBA enters fastboot CMD mode Xperia x platform F8131 volume + up blue LED fastboot devices conect, debugging on, OEM on, and flash with the fastboot flash recovery recovery command .img, fastboot flash boot boot.img, fastboot flash twrp 3.1.1.0 twrp 3.1.1.0.img all have entered flashing ok but still FAILED [Remote command not allowed], all failed failed many times ...,,

---------- Post added at 02:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:51 PM ----------

for Sony Xperia X Performance F8131 with oreo 41.3.A.2.149_R7E file version NOBA enters fastboot CMD mode Xperia x platform F8131 volume + up blue LED fastboot devices conect, debugging on, OEM on, and flash with the fastboot flash recovery recovery command .img, fastboot flash boot boot.img, fastboot flash twrp 3.1.1.0 twrp 3.1.1.0.img all have entered flashing ok but still FAILED [Remote command not allowed], all failed failed many times ...,,

lucifero13

Sep 30, 2012
Manila
Where can I find the "userdate.img" mentioned in the 1st page?

am using the f8132 build, and upon extraction, there is no userdata.img
EDIT: used the f8131 and it worked. is it wrong?

Last edited:

dic1911

Feb 22, 2014
dic1911.github.io
Google Pixel 4a 5G
Hello guys, I uploaded another build yesterday, some of you might not be noticing but here's an notice lol
I just found out that I forgot to merge some changes(most importantly, the Bromite webview) before the previous build(0121), so here's another one
I hate to release update in such pace, but if you feel 0121 build is laggy, feel free to try the latest build, I loosen the thermal config in kernel, til now my gaming experience is certainly better :p
(Tip: to make your CPU last longer before overheat, use apps like kernel adiutor to tweak governor to let CPU run as slow as possible but not too slow, just that you can have smooth experience for longer time uwu)

===================================

Where can I find the "userdate.img" mentioned in the 1st page?

am using the f8132 build, and upon extraction, there is no userdata.img
EDIT: used the f8131 and it worked. is it wrong?

There's no need to flash "userdata.img", if you're not flashing custom ROM on your phone for the first time or the internal storage capacity is wrong in Android.

lucifero13

Sep 30, 2012
Manila
Hello guys, I uploaded another build yesterday, some of you might not be noticing but here's an notice lol
I just found out that I forgot to merge some changes(most importantly, the Bromite webview) before the previous build(0121), so here's another one
I hate to release update in such pace, but if you feel 0121 build is laggy, feel free to try the latest build, I loosen the thermal config in kernel, til now my gaming experience is certainly better :p
(Tip: to make your CPU last longer before overheat, use apps like kernel adiutor to tweak governor to let CPU run as slow as possible but not too slow, just that you can have smooth experience for longer time uwu)

There's no need to flash "userdata.img", if you're not flashing custom ROM on your phone for the first time or the internal storage capacity is wrong in Android.

lucifero13 I reverted back to stock rom earlier. Will do this after my work.

My next problem is I cant seem to properly flash twrp properly. I was able to boot it from cmd prompt but cant flash it from twrp, saying "file is corrupt.

Im trying to use the latest twrp build for XXP.

StrangeTurtle

Apr 8, 2018
Sony Xperia XZ3

Thanks a lot with the new build! And I found some Bugs here.
I tried the latest build with latest vendor image and the camera crash, also flashlight, and flashing gapps successfully but play store did not show up. gapps problem same with 0121 build but camera works and also the camera button.

---------- Post added at 03:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:06 PM ----------

lucifero13 I reverted back to stock rom earlier. Will do this after my work.

My next problem is I cant seem to properly flash twrp properly. I was able to boot it from cmd prompt but cant flash it from twrp, saying "file is corrupt.

Im trying to use the latest twrp build for XXP.

If you mean flash the build by twrp, you can't. Because it is not a ZIP ROM.

dic1911

Feb 22, 2014
dic1911.github.io
Google Pixel 4a 5G
Thanks a lot with the new build! And I found some Bugs here.
I tried the latest build with latest vendor image and the camera crash, also flashlight, and flashing gapps successfully but play store did not show up. gapps problem same with 0121 build but camera works and also the camera button.

Dude, one thing to confirm is that are you on the "v5a" version of vendor image that I posted when releasing 0121 build, if you're not sure or you didn't grab it while you can
grab it from here as the original link isn't working anymore (at least for me)
I guess they changed some stuff so they released a proper "v5", anyway, use v5a for my build for now, I will post what vendor image to use when releasing the next build
Not much hope left for dora but stay tuned! lol

Mohnach

Feb 4, 2019
Hi, everyone!
I also have problem with GApps. They flashed without errors, but after starting the system they are not in the list of applications. I used the instructions from the post #2
I tried to check /system/app and /system/priv-app by terminal in TWRP: all APKs (like Phonesky.apk) are there with correct permissions (755).
Any ideas?
Wiping cache is didn't help

Device: F8132
ROM: PQ1A.190105.004 android-9.0.0_r30 (builded from source without any modifications)
Sony binaries: SW_binaries_for_Xperia_Android_9.0_2.3.2_v5_tone.zip
TWRP: 3.2.3.0

Mohnach

Feb 4, 2019
OK, i found source of problem: it is a dm-verity
And there are 3 ways to avoid it:
-adb disable-verity (does not work for me)
-rebuild kernel without dm-verity
-Flash magisk

I have flashed magisk and gapps started successfully

I hope it will be useful to someone

NielDK

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jul 13, 2008
Farum
This thread is getting really messed up, with which build is which from mine and dic1911's build.
While I dont care that someone else is building, I do care this thread is 'hi-jacked' from another build.

I am closing thread, and will stop posting more updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts