[ROM][AOSP][F8131/F8132][PIE][9.0.0] TheExplorer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

NielDK

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jul 13, 2008
Farum
For those with issues: Did you check md5sum ?
I cant reproduce any issues on my side

haritsf

Dec 11, 2013
Top Speaker Not Working

Thanks a lot of your build! It's working fine.
But I got a small problem here, not sure is my phone problem or build problem.
My top speaker is not working, no sounds comes out.
Is your F8132 top speaker working?

Same as me, my top speaker not working when playing media. so I must using headset. Bytheway, anyone using Google Mod Camera in this ROM? what version that can run without error?

whz1995

Dec 19, 2018
I complied the build on my own and now It can boot into the system. There might be error in your image.

whz1995

Dec 19, 2018
After few attempts with different ubuntu versions, I am sure the newest branch is not working with F8131. It can boot, then a Bluetooth error shows up, and then the phone keeps rebooting.

Viladecans121

Feb 1, 2015
After few attempts with different ubuntu versions, I am sure the newest branch is not working with F8131. It can boot, then a Bluetooth error shows up, and then the phone keeps rebooting.

I have tried with a 21st December build from SonyAOSP Team and the latest vendor image (also from the 21st december) and it works fine until it suddenly reboots into recovery. At the moment is not usable as everyday phone :crying:

whz1995

Dec 19, 2018
I have tried with a 21st December build from SonyAOSP Team and the latest vendor image (also from the 21st december) and it works fine until it suddenly reboots into recovery. At the moment is not usable as everyday phone :crying:

I tried that rom too but i got speakers not working while making calls and random reboots every few hours. I guess aosp is not for daily use. Its also sad that they drop security patch update on xp while they do have patch on x.

Splinter07

Jan 7, 2019
sir I am a new user and I don't know about any steps. I have docomo x performance which is on international rom (changed to f8131) oreo 8.0 (41.3.A.2.149)
how can I install pie rom step by step starting from zero ( all checks before flashing )…. will be appreciated. thank you @NielDK

Alvin Owen

Feb 7, 2016
sir I am a new user and I don't know about any steps. I have docomo x performance which is on international rom (changed to f8131) oreo 8.0 (41.3.A.2.149)
how can I install pie rom step by step starting from zero ( all checks before flashing )…. will be appreciated. thank you @NielDK

im in the same situation also man. can anybody help us? sony is a bit tricky to do these stuff compared to other phones. a tutorial from a new phone perspective would help. thanks a lot!

KRID07

Nov 3, 2018
send ftf android pie 9.0 file for Sony Xperia x performance F8131, if you use CMD or fastmode many fail and fail ... better send an Android pie 9.0 update using ftf file easier with flash using flashtool ... please send the firmware?

dic1911

Feb 22, 2014
dic1911.github.io
Google Pixel 4a 5G
send ftf android pie 9.0 file for Sony Xperia x performance F8131, if you use CMD or fastmode many fail and fail ... better send an Android pie 9.0 update using ftf file easier with flash using flashtool ... please send the firmware?

No u *coughs*, I mean you should start reading instead request random sh*t
If you're the only one has problem with the imgs, you're the one did something wrong, nobody owe you anything to fix stuff for you

as I tried not to be as mean as I wanted, here's a little tip, check Sony's developer world site for AOSP building guide, you'll find flash guide there as well

Reactions: bayu h
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts