[ROM][AOSP](Galaxy s6)(unofficial) Cyranogenmod 13(zerofltexx)

Search This thread

flahyboy

Oct 9, 2013
url]

THIS BUILDS ARE JUST FOR SM-G920F/I

YOU'R WARRANTY IS NOW VOID.
I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR BRIKED DEVICES

I've tried it by my self and the rom works.

url]

Downloads:

cm-13.0-20160312:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B16RSdsieBV9V1FKRURuRzhJWWs/view

cm-13.0-20160806:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9OGQ2GNLJ9lRnNKMUtvbmxfQms/view?usp=drivesdk

/*BUGS*/
-Outgoing calls working perfectly
-Incoming calls not always( Sometimes you won't recieve calls and sometimes the person who called you can't hear you)
But for me now it works perfectly

-Camera also not Working
-playing youtube videos don't work, for whatsapp or gallery videos you have to play witch VLC Media Player.

/Sources/
https://github.com/7420dev/android_kernel_samsung_zero

But be patient guys i'm working on it :)

Installing Instructions:

1.Boot into Custom Recovery (TWRP or PhilZ)

2. Do a Factory Reset and wipe Cache and Dalvik

3. Now Flash the Rom and wait until the progress will get finished

-Flashing Gapps is recommended

4. Now Reboot and Enjoy :)

Updating Instructions:

1.Boot into Custom Recovery (TWRP or philZ)

2.Select the build(Rom) and flash

3. Reboot and Enjoy :)
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Update Instructions from older Build:

1. Boot into Custom Recovery (TWRP or PhilZ)

2. Wipe Dalvik and Cache

3. flash the ROM

4. Wipe Dalvik and Cache again

5. reboot

/Credits/ @Astrubale @arter97@Brandon @TCDfpp @BMc08GT

If you have questions than please ask. Im new in here and just 15 YEARS OLD.
Sorry for my english :/

****IF THE ROM WILL BE LAGGY YOU HAVE TO DOWNLOAD KERNEL ADIUTOR FROM PLAY STORE AND SET THE CPU GOUVERNEUR TO PERFORMANCE****

If it have worked or i could help you than please hit the like button or donate [emoji106] :)

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

Last edited:

ahmed_ais

Jul 21, 2011
Hi, thanks for your work and time, all is appreciated.

I would like to know what works and what not, it would be helpful to declare that in first post. Second, kindly let me know how this ROM relates to the work in this thread like whether your ROM is built using their work (with some enhancements for example) or is it completely new.

Thanks again,

flahyboy

Oct 9, 2013
Hi, thanks for your work and time, all is appreciated.

I would like to know what works and what not, it would be helpful to declare that in first post. Second, kindly let me know how this ROM relates to the work in this thread like whether your ROM is built using their work (with some enhancements for example) or is it completely new.

Thanks again,
-Incoming calls not always( Sometimes you won't recieve calls and sometimes the person who called you can't hear you
-Camera also not Working
But be patient i'm working on it :)

NickS4

Jun 17, 2014
A couple of days ago, a junior member posted a version of Paranoid Android in the unified section. Turned out to be some script that ****ed up your phone. Not sure if that's the case here, but I'm gonna sit this one out untill a senior member/developer/mod has taken a look at this.

Edit: His only other post is asking for help on how to install CM on his S6.... So I 100% do not trust this :S

Last edited:

flahyboy

Oct 9, 2013
A couple of days ago, a junior member posted a version of Paranoid Android in the unified section. Turned out to be some script that ****ed up your phone. Not sure if that's the case here, but I'm gonna sit this one out untill a senior member/developer/mod has taken a look at this.

Edit: His only other post is asking for help on how to install CM on his S6.... So I 100% do not trust this :S
I can understand you but i'm running this build and it's working fine. I could solve the problem that i've posted by my self. I'm just 15 and new in this but i've done to make an AOSP for galaxy s6 and it's working.

elprince_99

May 21, 2014
Alexandria

Already some people installed this rom and it is real not fake..you can take a look in the group of aosp developers on telegram

Reactions: dotan.bor

Ahmed*IQ*

Sep 5, 2014
Al Kut (Wasit)
Just tried it and it is so smooth, I can not even believe this.. :D

I just want to say thank you if you really worked at that, that is such an amazing progress.:fingers-crossed:

What I've tested and seen:
Wi-Fi works flawlessly, same as for all of the apps including Clock, Music and Internet Browser.

One bug I noticed is that you can not drag down the notification panel when the screen is unlocked, but you can do that when the screen is locked. :eek:

Also the sound quality is not the best sometimes, but it works!!

I will provide screen shots as soon as possible! :eek:

flahyboy

Oct 9, 2013
Just tried it and it is so smooth, I can not even believe this.. :D

I just want to say thank you if you really worked at that, that is such an amazing progress.:fingers-crossed:

What I've tested and seen:
Wi-Fi works flawlessly, same as for all of the apps including Clock, Music and Internet Browser.

One bug I noticed is that you can not drag down the notification panel when the screen is unlocked, but you can do that when the screen is locked. :eek:

Also the sound quality is not the best sometimes, but it works!!

I will provide screen shots as soon as possible! :eek:
hmm..that with the notification panel is new. for me it works on both(locked and unlocked screen) which build do you have installed?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Um I haven't stopped working on it. I also wasn't randomly selected as maintainer, have been working on this device since before it was publicly available. Just because there isn't a thread doesn't mean it isn't being worked on. I encourage people who have the capacity to assist with the project push commits gerrit and/or send a PR to my kernel repo. Real life is very busy for me right now and I work on it when I have time available. :)
    url]

THIS BUILDS ARE JUST FOR SM-G920F/I

url]

Downloads:

cm-13.0-20160312:

cm-13.0-20160806:

/*BUGS*/
    -Incoming calls not always( Sometimes you won't recieve calls and sometimes the person who called you can't hear you)
    But for me now it works perfectly

-Camera also not Working
    -playing youtube videos don't work, for whatsapp or gallery videos you have to play witch VLC Media Player.

/Sources/
    https://github.com/7420dev/android_kernel_samsung_zero

Installing Instructions:

Updating Instructions:

2. Wipe Dalvik and Cache

3. flash the ROM

5. reboot

/Credits/ @Astrubale @arter97@Brandon @TCDfpp @BMc08GT

****IF THE ROM WILL BE LAGGY YOU HAVE TO DOWNLOAD KERNEL ADIUTOR FROM PLAY STORE AND SET THE CPU GOUVERNEUR TO PERFORMANCE****

If it have worked or i could help you than please hit the like button or donate [emoji106] :)

Please donate to make my work easier.
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=LK75HEVCHHCLQ

THIS BUILDS ARE JUST FOR SM-G920F

Downloads:

cm-13.0-20160312:

cm-13.0-20160806:

/*BUGS*/
    -Incoming calls not always( Sometimes you won't recieve calls and sometimes the person who called you can't hear you
    -Camera also not Working

Installing Instructions:

Updating Instructions:

2. Wipe Dalvik and Cache

3. flash the ROM

5. reboot

Issa Harb

Nice! No sources, no credits, more errors than original roms... but "donate to me" section has not been forgotten!

This is the decay of open source!
    @flashboy
    1. You need to give credits to Raymanfx, BMc08GT, tcdfpp, arter97
    2. Giving credits for learning how to do something from a guide is not needed, so remove Astrubale
    3. You need to publish the kernel commits on github or something
    I can understand you but i'm running this build and it's working fine. I could solve the problem that i've posted by my self. I'm just 15 and new in this but i've done to make an AOSP for galaxy s6 and it's working.

As you're young I'm guessing you didn't read too much into the licenses of the software you were compiling? The kernel is under GNU General Public License v2 and as such you need to upload the kernel source code you used to somewhere like github or bitbucket and post a link in the first post ;)