[ROM][AOSP](Galaxy s6)(unofficial) Cyranogenmod 13(zerofltexx)

Search This thread

virulentt

Sep 14, 2010
Montreal
Reactions: christopherrrg
G

GuestK0087

Reading this matrix mod his warning, did flahyboy get permission from brandon etc to build the rom? Permission comes first, then credits

That is not of your concern. Only the original developer of any work supposedly copied or used without permission can Report for violation of rule 12.

Any further off topic will be removed.

Thanks,

matrix mod

FaserF

Oct 23, 2014
Munich
www.youtube.com
Hi nice to see someone cotinuing developing on our s6.

I have already contated Javi Ferrer, See here:
https://plus.google.com/+FabianSeitz1998/posts/EWkbhPC9M1r

Maybe you could help him with this.
We now got a cm with working camera but no WiFi and another cm with working WiFi but not camera.
I hope that there will be a way to "combine" those two cm variants.

And btw, what is exactly the difference between your cm and the old one what was published some months before? It looks like the Bugs here and the old ones are exactly the same?? It think you have only builded from sources not more. This is something many more people have done and can do. There is no need to make a new thread for a new Build. Do you have knowledge in building Roms and fixing Bugs?

Last edited:

Rainbow_Dash

Hi nice to see someone cotinuing developing on our s6.

I have already contated Javi Ferrer, See here:
https://plus.google.com/+FabianSeitz1998/posts/EWkbhPC9M1r

Maybe you could help him with this.
We now got a cm with working camera but no WiFi and another cm with working WiFi but not camera.
I hope that there will be a way to "combine" those two cm variants.

And btw, what is exactly the difference between your cm and the old one what was published some months before? It looks like the Bugs here and the old ones are exactly the same?? It think you have only builded from sources not more. This is something many more people have done and can do. There is no need to make a new thread for a new Build. Do you have knowledge in building Roms and fixing Bugs?
Just to point it out wifi works 100% in my rom on s6e+ and n5 but for some reason the flat s6 uses a different wifi module or somethin not sure exactly.Its a rly easy fix there should be someone out there that has the time to do it.
Dont mean to jump onto your side of things just that it was a confusion if we got wifi workin or not

Last edited:
Reactions: xdamami

virulentt

Sep 14, 2010
Montreal
Just to point it out wifi works 100% in my rom on s6e+ and n5 but for some reason the flat s6 uses a different wifi module or somethin not sure exactly.Its a rly easy fix there should be someone out there that has the time to do it.
Dont mean to jump onto your side of things just that it was a confusion if we got wifi workin or not

Already pointed this out. Seems like the audio is different aswell. I would need to test with a more recent kernel since the one i had was from march. Thanks for your time Rainbow. WiFi was already fixed in the flat s6 build.

On the s6 flat/edge, there is also a difference for the incall microphone/sound for G92X-T and G92X-W8 variant. I don't know if you'll face these issues on your side aswell, T is for T-Mobile and W8 is the canadian variant of the phone.

virulentt

Sep 14, 2010
Montreal

Is the wifi fix something that can be done on the kernel side? I'm thinking about building a kernel like you did your the n5 to flash over your ROM, i just want to make sure that everything we need can be achieve on the kernel side.

Thank you for your input, i really appreciate it :)

flahyboy

Oct 9, 2013
Is the wifi fix something that can be done on the kernel side? I'm thinking about building a kernel like you did your the n5 to flash over your ROM, i just want to make sure that everything we need can be achieve on the kernel side.

Thank you for your input, i really appreciate it :)
I never built an kernel bevor but i'm on it and tqke a look of this

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

Rainbow_Dash

well you guys already tryed replacing my kernel with yours and it still doesnt work so i suppose its not the kernels fault.Maybe libs or sometimes framework can cause issues.Anyways i doubt its the kernel.
If y still wanna try it sources are in n5 and s6e+ thread but kinda(very) outdated.

Last edited:

xDroidZz

Oct 6, 2012
Davao City
well you guys already tryed replacing my kernel with yours and it still doesnt work so i suppose its not the kernels fault.Maybe libs or sometimes framework can cause issues.Anyways i doubt its the kernel.
If y still wanna try it sources are in n5 and s6e+ thread but kinda(very) outdated.

well if it's the libs. maybe we can use TW libs and put/export it on CM.
Been through stuffs like these before and replacing it like that worked (sometimes)
dont know if it's the same case on the S6.....

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Um I haven't stopped working on it. I also wasn't randomly selected as maintainer, have been working on this device since before it was publicly available. Just because there isn't a thread doesn't mean it isn't being worked on. I encourage people who have the capacity to assist with the project push commits gerrit and/or send a PR to my kernel repo. Real life is very busy for me right now and I work on it when I have time available. :)
    url]

THIS BUILDS ARE JUST FOR SM-G920F/I

YOU'R WARRANTY IS NOW VOID.
    I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR BRIKED DEVICES

I've tried it by my self and the rom works.

url]

Downloads:

cm-13.0-20160312:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B16RSdsieBV9V1FKRURuRzhJWWs/view

cm-13.0-20160806:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9OGQ2GNLJ9lRnNKMUtvbmxfQms/view?usp=drivesdk

/*BUGS*/
    -Outgoing calls working perfectly
    -Incoming calls not always( Sometimes you won't recieve calls and sometimes the person who called you can't hear you)
    But for me now it works perfectly

-Camera also not Working
    -playing youtube videos don't work, for whatsapp or gallery videos you have to play witch VLC Media Player.

/Sources/
    https://github.com/7420dev/android_kernel_samsung_zero

But be patient guys i'm working on it :)

Installing Instructions:

1.Boot into Custom Recovery (TWRP or PhilZ)

2. Do a Factory Reset and wipe Cache and Dalvik

3. Now Flash the Rom and wait until the progress will get finished

-Flashing Gapps is recommended

4. Now Reboot and Enjoy :)

Updating Instructions:

1.Boot into Custom Recovery (TWRP or philZ)

2.Select the build(Rom) and flash

3. Reboot and Enjoy :)
    -----------------------------------------------------------------

Update Instructions from older Build:

1. Boot into Custom Recovery (TWRP or PhilZ)

2. Wipe Dalvik and Cache

3. flash the ROM

4. Wipe Dalvik and Cache again

5. reboot

/Credits/ @Astrubale @arter97@Brandon @TCDfpp @BMc08GT

If you have questions than please ask. Im new in here and just 15 YEARS OLD.
    Sorry for my english :/

****IF THE ROM WILL BE LAGGY YOU HAVE TO DOWNLOAD KERNEL ADIUTOR FROM PLAY STORE AND SET THE CPU GOUVERNEUR TO PERFORMANCE****

If it have worked or i could help you than please hit the like button or donate [emoji106] :)

Please donate to make my work easier.
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=LK75HEVCHHCLQ

THIS BUILDS ARE JUST FOR SM-G920F

YOU'R WARRANTY IS NOW VOID.
    I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR BRIKED DEVICES

I've tried it by my self and the rom works.

Downloads:

cm-13.0-20160312:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B16RSdsieBV9V1FKRURuRzhJWWs/view

cm-13.0-20160806:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9OGQ2GNLJ9lRnNKMUtvbmxfQms/view?usp=drivesdk

/*BUGS*/
    -Outgoing calls working perfectly
    -Incoming calls not always( Sometimes you won't recieve calls and sometimes the person who called you can't hear you
    -Camera also not Working
    -playing youtube videos don't work, for whatsapp or gallery videos you have to play witch VLC Media Player.

But be patient guys i'm working on it :)

Installing Instructions:

1.Boot into Custom Recovery (TWRP or PhilZ)

2. Do a Factory Reset and wipe Cache and Dalvik

3. Now Flash the Rom and wait until the progress will get finished

-Flashing Gapps is recommended

4. Now Reboot and Enjoy :)

Updating Instructions:

1.Boot into Custom Recovery (TWRP or philZ)

2.Select the build(Rom) and flash

3. Reboot and Enjoy :)
    -----------------------------------------------------------------

Update Instructions from older Build:

1. Boot into Custom Recovery (TWRP or PhilZ)

2. Wipe Dalvik and Cache

3. flash the ROM

4. Wipe Dalvik and Cache again

5. reboot

If you have questions than please ask. Im new in here and just 15 YEARS OLD.
    Sorry for my english :/

****IF THE ROM WILL BE LAGGY YOU HAVE TO DOWNLOAD KERNEL ADIUTOR FROM PLAY STORE AND SET THE CPU GOUVERNEUR TO PERFORMANCE****

If it have worked or i could help you than please hit the like button or donate [emoji106] :)

Issa Harb

Nice! No sources, no credits, more errors than original roms... but "donate to me" section has not been forgotten!

This is the decay of open source!
    @flashboy
    1. You need to give credits to Raymanfx, BMc08GT, tcdfpp, arter97
    2. Giving credits for learning how to do something from a guide is not needed, so remove Astrubale
    3. You need to publish the kernel commits on github or something
    I can understand you but i'm running this build and it's working fine. I could solve the problem that i've posted by my self. I'm just 15 and new in this but i've done to make an AOSP for galaxy s6 and it's working.

As you're young I'm guessing you didn't read too much into the licenses of the software you were compiling? The kernel is under GNU General Public License v2 and as such you need to upload the kernel source code you used to somewhere like github or bitbucket and post a link in the first post ;)