[ROM-AOSP GRH78C] Oxygen v2.0-RC7 (Gingerbread, clean, fast and 100% open-sourced!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CJ900RR

May 23, 2008
www.leetmaa.se
Hi.

Thank you AdamG for updating the classic version with more locals.

I still have a problem, if any one else having it please comment. When selecting input language to use for SMS, E-mail etc, it says that a wordlist is available for all languages in the ROM, but no matter which language I choose it contains only the English dictionary.

I have tried several input languages and its the same... any solution to this?

bernabap

Jul 25, 2009
Hi.

I still have a problem, if any one else having it please comment. When selecting input language to use for SMS, E-mail etc, it says that a wordlist is available for all languages in the ROM, but no matter which language I choose it contains only the English dictionary.

If you require a different keyboard dictionary then you can get some here http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=864036

Reactions: CJ900RR

ouglouck

Aug 1, 2010
Khazad-dûm
thats one unhelpful comment
FLAC May be included later on (http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=9693756&postcount=3716), so for now it is better to wait until Adam to include that feature, as he already answered.

I now futur starts tomorow, but in that case I think he meant later on... ;)

[EDIT]
Here the original post from Adam: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=9693685&postcount=3715
That was posted yesterday and I found it using the shearch option on that thread.

Last edited:
Reactions: MightySashiman

MightySashiman

Apr 15, 2010
Lausanne
Sorry if you dont find my post helpful. But you answer was on the link I gave you, and still there! I know it was not a friendly answer from me, I just did this way because is the second time you ask about FLAC in 1 day, if you have read yesterday posts from OP you already know the answer.

Each 10 new post I see, 5 it seems like a dejavoo...
except search session links aren't valid :)

bernabap

Jul 25, 2009
except search session links aren't valid :)
Oh, ok I did not know that. The link I posted is working fine here for me.

So just to clarify, when I have some question to ask to OP first thing I do is click on OP nickname go to "Statistics" and "Find all post by OP" and there should have ALL answer from OP on his thread. If everybody do that we will help OP a lot not asking the same question again and again.

Reactions: MightySashiman

ouglouck

Aug 1, 2010
Khazad-dûm
Hi.

I found also the attached file (unfortunately, I can't remember where on xda I found it ! If someone knows, I would be glad to mention the thread to reward the work of the person which has done that great piece of work). I think it was an Italian guy... [EDIT] Got it finally, was in Adam's Gingerbread keyboard thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=9682184&postcount=82...

The difference is that is you flash this file, you will have access to different languages and will be able to change the language used. If you choose english, the english dictionary will be loaded, if you choose french, the english dictionary will be loaded and so on (there are around 50 dictionaries in there, some being variants). So it's great to switch between differents language and the file looks quite comprehensive.

For example, you have Bulgarian, Catalan, Dansk, Deutsch, English, Spanish, Suomi, Frog, Hebrew, Hrvatski, Magyar...Vietnamese

Can't tell if your language is in that file, but you would mind checking it by yourself.

Attachments

Last edited:

Eggcake

Apr 5, 2010
I'm experiencing some WiFi-problems. When I want to browse the market, I often get network problems. Sometimes, during download, the connection just gets lost. I'm standing right next to the router and never had these problems before (and yes, it's set to never sleep).

Last edited:

mikep99

Jan 2, 2010
Up North
From previous posts, give Adam a break! What's more important... FLAC or spending time looking at the existing little bugs?

Great rom Adam!

Cheers

Mike
Sent from my HTC Desire using XDA App

akrozia

Jul 30, 2009
akrozia.org
I just flash this file and still not able to type in bulgarian...

Edit: I'm using Oxygen 1.0.1 AOSP Version.

I found also the attached file (unfortunately, I can't remember where on xda I found it ! If someone knows, I would be glad to mention the thread to reward the work of the person which has done that great piece of work). I think it was an Italian guy...

The difference is that is you flash this file, you will have access to different languages and will be able to change the language used. If you choose english, the english dictionary will be loaded, if you choose french, the english dictionary will be loaded and so on (there are around 50 dictionaries in there, some being variants). So it's great to switch between differents language and the file looks quite comprehensive.

For example, you have Bulgarian, Catalan, Dansk, Deutsch, English, Spanish, Suomi, Frog, Hebrew, Hrvatski, Magyar...Vietnamese

Can't tell if your language is in that file, but you would mind checking it by yourself.

CJ900RR

May 23, 2008
www.leetmaa.se
I found also the attached file (unfortunately, I can't remember where on xda I found it ! If someone knows, I would be glad to mention the thread to reward the work of the person which has done that great piece of work). I think it was an Italian guy...

Thank you. That did the trick. Swedish was indeed included :)

ouglouck

Aug 1, 2010
Khazad-dûm
I just flash this file and still not able to type in bulgarian...

Edit: I'm using Oxygen 1.0.1 AOSP Version.

Sorry for you. :(

It worked in french and english, I saw in settings a lot of languages, so I though... Maybe that's related to the specific caracters that can be used in some countries ? Don't know...

Здравейте от Франция!

PTKDev

Apr 1, 2009
Rome
ptk.dev
Adam, imho, is very bad idea remove all languages for have a «VERY SMALL ROM»... Languages is essentials... Please release oxygen rom (with oxygen theme) with all languages.

AlSopranos

Jan 10, 2009
Thanks adam! I just want to know if i done this right. Previous OpenDesire flashed this rom over it and use it right know. Have i done it right? Also i only get around 800 benchmark points its this because the rom not finished? Thanks again for ur time.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

akrozia

Jul 30, 2009
akrozia.org
Everything is fine with Russian...almost same cyrillic characters, but when I switch to bulgarian the keyboard becomes english QWERTY layout, but there is missing numbers.

Поздрави от Велико Търново!

Sorry for you. :(

It worked in french and english, I saw in settings a lot of languages, so I though... Maybe that's related to the specific caracters that can be used in some countries ? Don't know...

Здравейте от Франция!

Status
Not open for further replies.