[ROM-AOSP GRH78C] Oxygen v2.0-RC7 (Gingerbread, clean, fast and 100% open-sourced!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

vidwhal

Apr 19, 2008
Perth
fantastic

Awesome ROM. Just jumped ship from WinMo straight to the Desire and this ROM is just perfect. Just one thing...

FEATURE REQUEST!!

An integrated file manager/explorer with the ability to launch/install apps without having to go to the Market would be great and would be very handy for those times when no reception is available to add Astro or what not. Its just annoying that Ive already have the APKs on my SD card and I have to go to Market to install an app to install them. Straight outta the box support for that would be great.

Otherwise Ive got no reason to go back to LeeDroid/OpenDesire :)

tankus

Aug 6, 2010
Toronto
So is anyone having issues with contact sync with facebook?
all the contacts sync with facebook, but it doesn't pull down the facebook pic for random contacts..i know its a small thing but its a pet peeve....any help would be epic :D

cheers =]]
Pulling pictures is a sense feature. Use SyncMyPix (I think that's it) to add facebook images to your google contacts.

Gas
It works in Oxygen also.....

You can do it via the Facebook home screen-> Menu -> Settings -> Sync Contacts

or for individual contacts, you can tap a contact's name-> Menu-> Edit contact -> Menu -> Join

Last edited:
Reactions: pepperon

bernabap

Jul 25, 2009
Anyone else having problems with comments not showing up in market? "No comments" on every app.

Build.prop?
Just set your language even if you are on themed version that has only english you will have to set before get market comments! Without that you will have bugs on keyboard numbers, market comments, date on pull down taskbar and go on...

Reactions: tankus

tankus

Aug 6, 2010
Toronto
Just set your language even if you are on themed version that has only english you will have to set before get market comments! Without that you will have bugs on keyboard numbers, market comments, date on pull down taskbar and go on...
Ahh. Worked! Must have happened after installing the Gingerbread keyboard. Thanks.

perkabalo

Apr 25, 2006
Yep, that worked, thanks alot! Thought setting the language at first boot was enough.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

AdamG

Retired Recognized Developer
Jun 14, 2007
If it is ready for download then Adam will tell. Telling people to download any file that could be named like the new rom could lead to posts about bugs which could be already fixed in the final release.
Something like:
"I have version x and according to the changelog the bug y should be fixed. But I still can reproduce it"...
Ashame people don't read your post you are exactly right, when a release is ready I will announce it.

belgar

Jun 18, 2010
FEATURE REQUEST!!

An integrated file manager/explorer with the ability to launch/install apps without having to go to the Market would be great and would be very handy for those times when no reception is available to add Astro or what not. Its just annoying that Ive already have the APKs on my SD card and I have to go to Market to install an app to install them. Straight outta the box support for that would be great.

Otherwise Ive got no reason to go back to LeeDroid/OpenDesire :)
+1

Sent from my HTC Desire using XDA App

AdamG

Retired Recognized Developer
Jun 14, 2007
Could you please add all the languages in the "MAIN" building aswell?

Thanks!
I could but it would increase the ROM size, I'm thinking about removing Google Maps and YouTube though as they can be downloaded from the Market and not everyone uses them so I probably will add them all to the main release.

Last edited:
Reactions: akrozia
Status
Not open for further replies.