[ROM-AOSP GRH78C] Oxygen v2.0-RC7 (Gingerbread, clean, fast and 100% open-sourced!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

chillar

Feb 7, 2010
camera

Coming from the cyanogenmod i am realizing the first time again how really bad the camera of the original sourcecode is.

are we going to see the improved camera anytime soon on oxygen? or is there any other way to get the good camera/video options of the cyanogenmod into oxygen?

i really would like to take some acceptable pictures again.

cheers

gippy2

Apr 19, 2010
Stuck at XDA
Also eggcake when reposting someone's bootanimation or other files its customery to say who made it! Me!

And to be fair you were contradicting yourself something cronic with regards to adfree pmsl.

Sent from my HTC Desire using XDA App
I would like to say thanks then potter1984, and whilst you are here I had a nosey at your animations. Loving the androids in space. Now thats one I could enjoy.:)

nickownzya

Aug 20, 2010
Hm..
1.03 keeps on rebooting. First time I flashed from 1.02 w/o wipe, 2nd time I did a full wipe before, which didn't help aswell.
Flashed to 1.02 again but I noticed my wlan doesnt work properly anymore.

After this I flashed once again to 0.22 and now everything works like a charm + I've got that awesome sense-notification bar back ;DD

potter1984

Jan 11, 2009
Bristol
I'm a total Android and rooting n00b, having only gotten rooted a few weeks ago.

After using Cyanogen since then, I today decided I wanted to try something new. Somehow, miraculously, I just managed to S-Off, flash the n1table and install Oxygen. Didn't understand what I was doing most of the time, but it worked!

And it looks great so far! Very very fast, and I have an absurd amount of space available for apps. Awesome work - I'll be sticking with this one. :)
You have made a wise decision :p

Welcome aboard :)

potter1984

Jan 11, 2009
Bristol
Hehe thanks man :)

I haven't done any for quite a while and do feel like making more soon, with my newly developed skills in maya. If you want any of my old ones( anyone) just pm me and ill link you to all I have made stored on mediafire.

Gotta love 1.0.3 as well its the dogs bollocks :)

Adam always finds a way to better his work, he is defiantly a dev to watch! :)

8ESP

Aug 11, 2010
Hi!
Both me and my friend loves the ROM, but we have a problem.
Our operators show up as double on our rolldown-notification thingy.

We have different operators, use different themes. 'Tis strange indeed.
Both are currently running 1.0.3. I had the same problem with previous versions. He didn't use OxygeN until yesterday.

Attachments

rugrog

Jul 3, 2010
Someone use oxygen 1.0.3 with data2ext v2? It's ok or loop reboot? What kernel use?
I use it with the data2ext flashable zip that was posted earlier in this thread. You have to wipe everything and perhabs also repair the ext-Partition(you can do it within Amon-Ra Recovery), but then it works fine.

remizik

Sep 24, 2010
Nantes
Hi,

I'm wondering,

when I hang up the phone (red phone on the dialer), the phone takes me to the list of calls.

I think it was different before (in OD).

Is it possible to configure this ?
I would like to go back to the mains screens when I hang up.

Also, Is it possible to have a black background for the SMS app ? the white one is killing my eyes :D

thanks

StillDRE

Oct 23, 2010
Is it possible to get the phonenumbers back to normal display, ex 90090000 and not 900-900-00 like it shows now?

chichoko

Dec 19, 2009
Belgrade
It would be really helpfull if you could provide screens from the original and themed versions so we can choose what we like best.. Im going to install it now and report any issues later on :) I suppose its up to the hype OpenDesire has made :D

bernabap

Jul 25, 2009
I rebuilt the Camera.apk from OP repo to make it call new Gallery 2D instead of the old 3D.

Now clicking on the thumbnail is working!!!

1. plug device to computer and copy new Camera.apk to sdcard
2. adb reboot recovery
3. adb shell
4. mount /system
5. mount /sdcard
5. mv /system/app/Camera.apk /system/app/CameraOld.apk
6. mv /sdcard/Camera.apk /system/app/
7. chmod 644 /system/app/Camera.apk
8. exit
9. reboot

Attachments

Reactions: gautam.malik

chichoko

Dec 19, 2009
Belgrade
Blazing fast instal and boot! To be honest, with a ROM weighting at only 51mib's I couldnt expect anything less ;) Brilliant job there Adam..

Have one question so far though.. Is there a way I can get the Gingerbread dialer skin? I like it more than the actual Android which has the buttons showing and all.. the Gingerbread dialer is more sleek and goes well with the whole theme and the Ginger keyboard :)

Status
Not open for further replies.