[ROM-AOSP GRH78C] Oxygen v2.0-RC7 (Gingerbread, clean, fast and 100% open-sourced!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nxarmada

Dec 10, 2010
well this ROM work on the HTC Desire (US Cellular - CDMA)

my phone is rooted with the custom recovery ClockworkMod Recovery 2.5.0.9

hboot 0.98

I tried to install OpenDesire but i keep getting assertion errors :( But I here Oxygen is better and faster.

fatbrat

Sep 13, 2010
Anyone else got the bug that you can't switch to the gallery by clicking on the little thumbnail on the right top after making a photo? I'm on 1.0.3. Restart and wiping (not full) didn't help.

And the Tone Picker app keeps shutting down by itself since using OxygeN. Hope this gets fixed soon but I don't know if it's an app bug or the rom has a bug...

Nevertheless, good, fast, clean rom :)

ouglouck

Aug 1, 2010
Khazad-dûm
Anyone else got the bug that you can't switch to the gallery by clicking on the little thumbnail on the right top after making a photo? I'm on 1.0.3. Restart and wiping (not full) didn't help.

And the Tone Picker app keeps shutting down by itself since using OxygeN. Hope this gets fixed soon but I don't know if it's an app bug or the rom has a bug...

Nevertheless, good, fast, clean rom :)
Yes everyone has got that one. The fix is here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=9798334&postcount=4838

Otherwise, if you install Gallery 3D, the shortcup will work straight away. So you have the choice.

Reactions: fatbrat

gautam.malik

Aug 29, 2010
Berlin
I rebuilt the Camera.apk from OP repo to make it call new Gallery 2D instead of the old 3D.

Now clicking on the thumbnail is working!!!

1. plug device to computer and copy new Camera.apk to sdcard
2. adb reboot recovery
3. adb shell
4. mount /system
5. mount /sdcard
5. mv /system/app/Camera.apk /system/app/CameraOld.apk
6. mv /sdcard/Camera.apk /system/app/
7. chmod 644 /system/app/Camera.apk
8. exit
9. reboot
Hi,
Can you please make a zip so that we can flash from recovery?

Thanks.

gippy2

Apr 19, 2010
Stuck at XDA
That's not related to the application itself and I don't think it's related to the ROM either.

The new version works very nicely on my phone (update / new app) and looks quicker that the old one.

I remember a post from Adam telling that because of problems with the new market app, a wipe was to be done.

By the way, I run v1.0.3 and upgraded without wipe since v0.2.2... and I'm felling lucky: no problem at all yet.
+1 really liking the new market :)

zoltrix

Nov 18, 2007
Tdot
A few things ive noticed:

1) As stated earlier, updating somehow killed all my nandroid backups
2) The boot animation has changed back tot eh stock one! I miss the Oxygen one!
3) when i have hte phone plugged into my computer, i only get a notification saying i should mount it and i no longer get the one about teh debugging mode being on eventhough it is. Why? Is this why my phone appears under adb devices but adb shell hangs?
4) I can no longer set the default messaging app to use the black theme. The white does not go well with the overall blackness of the rom. This setting was in the app's settings right? All i see is notificaiton settings, storage and other nonsense
5) I seemed to lose the Voice-to-text feature while writing a text. I know i had to install a google app, but i could ahve sworn it was the voice dialer, but that is already installed...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.