[ROM] [AOSP] » LIQUIDSMOOTH » JellyBean [4.1.2] RC 9 [ENDEAVORU] » 30th November

Search This thread

mattmanwrx

Aug 15, 2010
London
www.mattman.org
Speaking of reboot, I'm noticing that when I use flightmode( for example in a profile) and I switch it off, I cannot find network, I have to reboot... This morning was the second time so I think it will be every time I use flight mode. Can you look into this?

Sent from my HTC One X using xda app-developers app

Yes, this happened for me too... Maybe the newest beta will help it, but I will look into it... :)

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

Reactions: J_Dutch

azazel71

Feb 28, 2011
kent
hey matt sorry to open up an old thread but i wonderd if you could help with something, on RC9 you say that mms is fixed is there any way you could tell me what was fixed so that i can fix the mms on RC7 ,you must be thinkin why are you still on RC7 well i will tell you .....its simply the best rom ive ever used and i dont feel inclined to change it just yet , 421 roms change the way the sd card is used and i dont understand the in and outs yet and i dont like using what i dont understand,and i havnt flashed RC9 cause i dont have access to a reliable compooter ,mms is the only thing that doesnt work on RC7 so if you can help that would be great . Thanks again budd and keep up the great work on 421 and you might just convince me to swap lol

mattmanwrx

Aug 15, 2010
London
www.mattman.org
Hey,

To answer your question, I'm not actually too sure... I think it was just a fix in the frameworks as it was across all devices...

I don't think the kernel changed in rc7 to rc9, and if it, it should still boot as the modules are the same... You could try (with the suitable backups) to flash the rc9 with rc7 boot.img and see if it works.. Worth a shot :)

Hope to see you in the 4.2 thread soon :)
Matt

Reactions: azazel71

azazel71

Feb 28, 2011
kent
Hey,

To answer your question, I'm not actually too sure... I think it was just a fix in the frameworks as it was across all devices...

I don't think the kernel changed in rc7 to rc9, and if it, it should still boot as the modules are the same... You could try (with the suitable backups) to flash the rc9 with rc7 boot.img and see if it works.. Worth a shot :)

Matt

Thanks matt might give that a try , and don't worry I'm following the 4.2 thread very closely :D

Reactions: theDroidfanatic

azazel71

Feb 28, 2011
kent
Hey,

Matt

Matt sorry to be a pain but were can I download RC9 cause goo don't seem to have it listed and your website only has the 4.2 build cheers buddy:D

davorf

Jan 7, 2011

Have a bug to report?

Now track the status of your issue on -

logo.png

http://bugtracker.liquidsmooth.net

--

Quick Tips:​

◘ Make sure you do a Full Wipe and then flash the ROM.

DO NOT restore data via Titanium Backup. More often than not it will cause stupid issues.

◘ If you have done all that, and still face issues please post a logcat. (Search on how to do that)

◘ For battery related issues, please post a relevant screenshot from an app like Better Battery Stats etc.

No logcat or no screenshot effectively means your issue doesn't exist :)

--

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On HBOOT 1.23, 1.28 or 1.31 - see this here - http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=33816036&postcount=139 :) thanks jeryx

Hi ,

I can not found any download link available , there is any other server that works ?

Thanks

BT : EXCELLENT WORK ~!~!~!

davorf

Jan 7, 2011
Hi ,

I can not found any download link available , there is any other server that works ?

Thanks

BT : EXCELLENT WORK ~!~!~!

:p Sorry , I didn't saw the DP link .

I've used the RC7/8 , however couldn't got data transfer (internet) , on this one the issue has been resolved ? or it was local issue om my HOX .

mattmanwrx

Aug 15, 2010
London
www.mattman.org
:p Sorry , I didn't saw the DP link .

I've used the RC7/8 , however couldn't got data transfer (internet) , on this one the issue has been resolved ? or it was local issue om my HOX .

umm, im confused... if you want the link - it is here - https://www.dropbox.com/s/xd1q63bzv8mgtb9/Liquid-JB-v2.0-RC9-endeavoru.zip

However, as stated, there is the newer 4.2.1 rom out that, in my opinion, is much better...

When I was running RC7/8/9 mobile internet was perfect...

davorf

Jan 7, 2011
umm, im confused... if you want the link - it is here - https://www.dropbox.com/s/xd1q63bzv8mgtb9/Liquid-JB-v2.0-RC9-endeavoru.zip

However, as stated, there is the newer 4.2.1 rom out that, in my opinion, is much better...

When I was running RC7/8/9 mobile internet was perfect...

I meant I saw the DP link a few posts above :_)
So it was probably my local carrier issue :confused:

I would like to experience the RC9 first ,~!

BT : Thanks a lot , and the ROM is extremely smoooooot :laugh:

Reactions: mattmanwrx

davorf

Jan 7, 2011
One question pls

Does the hboot 1.31 requires a special boot.img or I can flash with this one ?

Thanks for an assistance man !

davorf

Jan 7, 2011
Bottom of 2nd post has the boot.img you need..
I really do suggest trying the newer, 4.2.1 beta tho... It is a lot better :)

I will definitely try the JB !
Currently I'm curious to investigate the RC9 , however for some reason can not flash it .

I'm coming from OrDroid 12.5.2 , witch is sense 4.1 ROM .

Any suggestions ?

mattmanwrx

Aug 15, 2010
London
www.mattman.org
I will definitely try the JB !
Currently I'm curious to investigate the RC9 , however for some reason can not flash it .

I'm coming from OrDroid 12.5.2 , witch is sense 4.1 ROM .

Any suggestions ?

hmmm, strange... It should flash... are you getting an error? if so, which error?

Maybe try redownloading and flash again?

Obviously, a full wipe would be needed... :)

davorf

Jan 7, 2011
hmmm, strange... It should flash... are you getting an error? if so, which error?

Maybe try redownloading and flash again?

Obviously, a full wipe would be needed... :)

I've mislead you I think , :silly: it's flashing but the phone is stuck on stat up screen .
Should I Relock before or install other firmware ?

I'm really sorry that I maddening you :rolleyes:

mattmanwrx

Aug 15, 2010
London
www.mattman.org
I've mislead you I think , :silly: it's flashing but the phone is stuck on stat up screen .
Should I Relock before or install other firmware ?

I'm really sorry that I maddening you :rolleyes:

You're not maddening me, I'm here to help...

Anyhow... It should boot up fine... this is for the Tegra 3, international HTC One X yes?

The only thing that might do that is the boot.img, you are flashing the one from this post? - http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=33816036&postcount=139

Otherwise i wouldnt know what the error is.... :confused:

davorf

Jan 7, 2011
You're not maddening me, I'm here to help...

Anyhow... It should boot up fine... this is for the Tegra 3, international HTC One X yes?

The only thing that might do that is the boot.img, you are flashing the one from this post? - http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=33816036&postcount=139

Otherwise i wouldnt know what the error is.... :confused:

It was indeed the img issue !
I wasn't aware regarding the new img out there !
Many thanks for your kindly help Matt !! :eek:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    liquidpooga.png

liq0005group1.png

LiquidSmooth is an aftermarket firmware based on the Android Open Source Project.
    As a team, we are dedicated to providing Android users with smooth, stable and fast Roms :)

Ours is an open source project. Please feel free to look at our code on LiquidSmooth GitHub

We would like to thank CyanogenMod for their device trees, framework/settings mods and their code that was incorporated into this project.

Furthermore, we also extend our gratitude to AOKP, Team CNA and Team EOS for parts of their code that we have incorporated.

Credit: Eric Hobart

liq0003group4.png

Our links are hosted on goo.im for the moment, as our website seems to need better load testing...

Liquid RC9

Mirror at www.mattman.org

liq0002group5.png

Liquid0624

Liquidzgrl

Nocoast

Hiemanshu

ToxicThunder

RaymanFX

DaGr8

DG4Prez

Mattmanwrx

liq0001group5copy.png

Join us on these Social Media Channels to keep yourselves update on the go!

Facebook

Twitter

Google+

liq0000group5copy2.png

Like our work ?

Many hours have been spent bringing you this release.
    You may show your appreciation and support for our project by considering a small donation -

Core Developers

Device Maintainers and Support Team

----------------------------------------------------

If you donate to me, I will be sure to push some onto the Liquid Team

--

Installation:
    Extract Boot.img from the .zip
    Reboot to Bootloader and flash the Boot.img with fastboot - fastboot flash boot <location of boot.img>
    Reboot to Recovery and flash ROM & GApps
    Enjoy

--

Have a bug to report?

Now track the status of your issue on -

logo.png

http://bugtracker.liquidsmooth.net

--

Quick Tips:​

◘ Make sure you do a Full Wipe and then flash the ROM.

DO NOT restore data via Titanium Backup. More often than not it will cause stupid issues.

◘ If you have done all that, and still face issues please post a logcat. (Search on how to do that)

◘ For battery related issues, please post a relevant screenshot from an app like Better Battery Stats etc.

No logcat or no screenshot effectively means your issue doesn't exist :)

--

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On HBOOT 1.23, 1.28 or 1.31 - see this here - http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=33816036&postcount=139 :) thanks jeryx

Good evening guys...

I have the solution for all hboot 1.23 / 1.28 and 1.31 users;)

Here you are!!!

Thanx and credits to seadersn!
    I only tested and repacked it for this awesome rom!!!

Regards jeryx
    Everyone, merry Xmas... :)

I got the best present of all, the source from Mr Liquid... Am running a beta1 build now, will test and report back... May even release it... :)

Hey guys,

Just some images for you guys to look at.... :p

Am testing it today, if all is ok, will releaase tomorrow....

Thanks, Matt

(If you can't see the images, it is GPS (with lock) and multi language pack...)