[ROM] [AOSP] » LIQUIDSMOOTH » JellyBean [4.2.1] Alpha 7 [mako] » 13th December

Search This thread

dg4prez

Apr 16, 2011
Hooksett, NH
liquidpooga.png

liq0005group1.png

LiquidSmooth is an aftermarket firmware based on the Android Open Source Project.
As a team, we are dedicated to providing Android users with smooth, stable and fast Roms :)

Ours is an open source project. Please feel free to look at our code on LiquidSmooth GitHub

We would like to thank CyanogenMod for their device trees, framework/settings mods and their code that was incorporated into this project.

Furthermore, we also extend our gratitude to AOKP, Team CNA and Team EOS for parts of their code that we have incorporated.

liq0003group4.png

Liquid Alpha 7

MD5: 1d34b190e756054d7a99acafb320e387

Google Apps: http://goo.im/gapps/gapps-jb-20121212-signed.zip

liq0002group5.png

Liquid0624

Liquidzgrl

Nocoast

Hiemanshu

ToxicThunder

DG4Prez

liq0001group5copy.png

Join us on these Social Media Channels for all the latest news and builds!

Facebook

Twitter

Google+

liq0000group5copy2.png

Like our work ?

Many hours have been spent bringing you this release.
You may show your appreciation and support for our project by considering a small donation. As a show of gratitude, you will be invited to our producer's community on G+. Without our fans there would be no LiquidSmooth!

--

Last edited:

nocoast

Sep 10, 2011
Chicago
nice to see you here. will have to give this a flash me thinks!

I'm going to be maintaining all of your mako liquid needs so if you have any nexus4 questions feel free to ask! Included is a slightly modified francisco franco build, fsync is disabled by default so jus fyi ur living on the edge with this rom ;)

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

JmPTaz09

Mar 2, 2011
Schaumburg
Flashed, all is running well. Super fast and smooth! Glad to see torch in quick toggles (even though torch didn't come preinstalled so I just extracted it from an aokp zip I had on my SD). Nice ROM! :beer:

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda app-developers app

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    liquidpooga.png

liq0005group1.png

LiquidSmooth is an aftermarket firmware based on the Android Open Source Project.
    As a team, we are dedicated to providing Android users with smooth, stable and fast Roms :)

Ours is an open source project. Please feel free to look at our code on LiquidSmooth GitHub

We would like to thank CyanogenMod for their device trees, framework/settings mods and their code that was incorporated into this project.

Furthermore, we also extend our gratitude to AOKP, Team CNA and Team EOS for parts of their code that we have incorporated.

liq0003group4.png

Liquid Alpha 7

MD5: 1d34b190e756054d7a99acafb320e387

Google Apps: http://goo.im/gapps/gapps-jb-20121212-signed.zip

liq0002group5.png

Liquid0624

Liquidzgrl

Nocoast

Hiemanshu

ToxicThunder

DG4Prez

liq0001group5copy.png

Join us on these Social Media Channels for all the latest news and builds!

Facebook

Twitter

Google+

liq0000group5copy2.png

Like our work ?

Many hours have been spent bringing you this release.
    You may show your appreciation and support for our project by considering a small donation. As a show of gratitude, you will be invited to our producer's community on G+. Without our fans there would be no LiquidSmooth!

--
    nice to see you here. will have to give this a flash me thinks!

I'm going to be maintaining all of your mako liquid needs so if you have any nexus4 questions feel free to ask! Included is a slightly modified francisco franco build, fsync is disabled by default so jus fyi ur living on the edge with this rom ;)

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2
    Not sure if its been mentioned, but the quick tile for torch crashes my system each time I try to use it, not a biggie at all.
    Can't wait until we get some more features in here (kill app with back button being top of my list :D)

Extract the torch apk from aokp or so and install it, then the torch tile/toggle will function properly. It's only force closing since it's not finding the app. I did this and it resolved it.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda app-developers app
    Had PA installed before (since I love it so much on my N7), but I found a lot of FC'ing and glitches compared to stock. Just installed this with Franco kernel and it's blazing fast! Idle battery usage is also outstanding!

Yeah guys this is very barebones, i wanted to release this build because it ran nice and stable with some few entry level mods. Like i said, liquid0624's hard drive was borked. Our next release will include a LOT MORE of what you guys are mentioning, and ultimately performance optimizations, just wait :D
    great news! all time favourite rom on all my devices since 2010

Glad to be there for you guys :D...This is just the beginning...liquid0624's hard drive has been borked since the source dropped (nearly) and he just got it up and running today so we have much more heat to bring now ;)

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone