[ROM-AOSP] Official SlimLP Alpha trltetmo/trltecan

Search This thread

OkayThereBud

Mar 1, 2015
Well - Make a Nandroid - Factory Reset - Wipe System and Caches - Flash Rom and Gapps - I also flash SuperSU beta zip.

Enjoy the latest update to SlimLP

Sent From my SM-N910W8 Running SlimLP 5.1.1 RRO Layers

I don't want to lose all my apps again / progress / save / logins. I think I will wait for a few more versions before I consider it worth it.

shaggyskunk

Recognized Contributor
Nov 22, 2011
IDK
I don't want to lose all my apps again / progress / save / logins. I think I will wait for a few more versions before I consider it worth it.
It's up to you - I don't lose anything - I restore only user apps with TB - The update is well worth it in my opinion.

shaggyskunk

Recognized Contributor
Nov 22, 2011
IDK
Why do you feel like the update is worth it?
Because it's got the latest Merges - Additional build customizations & tweaks.
I've been testing the builds - And each one of Nick's new builds is better than the last - I'm not trying to sell you a pair of shoes - Make a Nandroid - Flash the Rom & if you don't think that it's worth it - Restore your Nandroid.
Nick has been putting lots of time and effort into the Rom - He's not doing that just to kill time....

Reactions: Flowbyte and mbonus

tkjeeper

Jan 24, 2011
I'm only flashing if this rom will make me breakfast, until then, I'm holding off

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk 2

_Jax_

Aug 16, 2013
New build is pretty awesome. Sleeping right off the bat and I personally can delete emails from the lockscreen now (I seemed to be the only one that couldn't do that before lol).

Anyways, awesome release. Thanks Nick!!

Reactions: shaggyskunk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    SlimLPSplash.jpg

SlimRoms is a custom android operating system. The main goal is to offer users a slimmed down but still feature rich alternative to other android operating systems. The entire SlimTeam work together to bring you this tailor-made beauty straight from Android Open Source Project (AOSP) source code. All of the sources can be publicly viewed through GitHub and you can stop by the public Gerrit to submit patches of any type.

SlimLP is the project name for SlimRoms based on Android 5.1 lollipop and offers the following original features:

Slim Dialer
    o A full replacement of the official Google closed source dialer with added features. - We've got you covered.

Privacy guard
    o Disable unnecessary permissions set by app developers. - Privacy is part of the experience.

Slim Center
    o Downloads, contact information, system app removal. - More fun than you can shake a stick at.

System-Wide Keyboard Controls
    Rotation, cursor control, optional emoticons..etc. - You'll be tapping away to your heart's content.

Custom Shortcuts [WIP]
    Hardware keys, Navigation Ring, Navigation Bar, Lockscreen, Tiles, Notifications etc. – Customize it the way you like it.

Important links:

slimroms.net - The official webpage where you find everything you need to know about SlimRoms.

[Gapps and other Addons head over to [GAPPS][5.1/5.0] Official Slim GApps & Custom GApps

ROM downloads
    trltecan - This is where you'd get most recent features, test builds and so on!

trltetmo - This is where you'd get most recent features, test builds and so on!

Installation instructions - Follow these steps to the letter if you're about to install SlimRoms on your device.

Latest Changelog - Read here if you want information on changes in latest build.

FAQ - The most frequent asked questions with answers.

Kernel Source - The source of your device's kernel.

Get in touch! - Contact SlimRoms at these places if you have questions, requests or feedback.

Google+

Twitter

Facebook

Forum

Disclaimer: SlimRoms are not responsible for any damages to your device.

XDA:DevDB Information
    SlimLP, ROM for the T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 4

Contributors
    nicklovell23, shaggyskunk, slimroms, slayher
    ROM OS Version: 5.1.x Lollipop
    Based On: AOSP

Version Information

Created 2014-12-27
    Last Updated 2015-06-27
    Did this die already? This board was on fire for a bit then suddenly went silent.
    Not dead a lot going on will try to get another build up this weekend.
    Ok you guys talked me into it. I dont have much time so if you have any issues please post here and i will be glad to put all blame on Shaggy lol.
    TMO
    https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B0eYp7nXQMx4RTByTnFHV3RRQU0/edit?usp=docslist_api

CAN
    https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B0eYp7nXQMx4SnZmenJGYmZ3ZkE/edit?usp=docslist_api

If someone wants to mirror feel free since this is links to my google drive.
    OP updated enjoy.
    New builds up guys.

Please note: There are 2 separate builds 1 for trltetmo and one for trltecan... Enjoy...