• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][AOSP] OmniROM 9.0 [OFFICIAL][EAS][WEEKLY]

Search This thread

Shiw Liang

Jul 11, 2012
Can anyone tell me the firmware to use for this latest stable ROM? I've been stuck on error 7 for hours now :(

pikakolendo

Sep 22, 2015
When 2 SIM are used, the SIM 2 shows first at the status bar and SIM 1 follows.
If I choose SIM 2 as cellular, after a reboot the cellular card will switch to SIM 1.

Baravan Kurdish

Aug 31, 2016
Kurdistan\Duhok
Two problems

Ok so i flashed latest build i had two problems, the first one is the charging speed on all roms i get a around 1400-1500mA but on this i get more than 2000mA i tried Amper app shows around 1400mA like all other roms so the speed on lockscreen is wrong, second is when i put my phone in charge and use the phone the battery go down instead of going up(on all other roms it goes up) fix that, otherwise the rom us Amazing Thanks for your work :)

andr68rus

Nov 25, 2016
Tambov
ximiraga.ru
Hello All.
Last weekly tree's was updated to P blobs (from global v10.4.1.0).
All tree's was rebased on NOS P-Blobs trees. (Thanks Vol).
This is non-SAR builds. If I decide make SAR builds it will be unofficial parallel weekly builds.
You need to flash PIE Firmware for ROM, started from omni-9-20190825-sagit-WEEKLY!

ensigma96

May 30, 2018
Zip Treble compatibility error

Hi,

I used this ROM a long time ago, but lost track of it during the transition from android 8 to 9, when official builds paused for a long time. I stayed at the official build 20180812. Now I try to update to the newset official build but failed.

First I flashed the latest firmware fw_sagit_miui_Mi6_8.6.12_8.0.zip. The baseband version now shows AT20-0604_1527_579692a. Then I tried to flash the ROM (20190825 official) via twrp (I wiped cache and dalvik but not data), and had the following error:

E:String resource 'zip_compatible_err' not found
Zip Treble compatibility error!

I checked the md5sum and it was correct. My twrp version is 3.3.1-0. What could possibly be the cause of the problem?

Edit: I tried the oldest android 9 official build (20190324) and the error was the same.

Last edited:

Barracuda77777

Jul 29, 2011
Sydney
Xiaomi Mi 6
Xiaomi Mi Pad 4
Hi,

I used this ROM a long time ago, but lost track of it during the transition from android 8 to 9, when official builds paused for a long time. I stayed at the official build 20180812. Now I try to update to the newset official build but failed.

First I flashed the latest firmware fw_sagit_miui_Mi6_8.6.12_8.0.zip. The baseband version now shows AT20-0604_1527_579692a. Then I tried to flash the ROM (20190825 official) via twrp (I wiped cache and dalvik but not data), and had the following error:

E:String resource 'zip_compatible_err' not found
Zip Treble compatibility error!

I checked the md5sum and it was correct. My twrp version is 3.3.1-0. What could possibly be the cause of the problem?

Edit: I tried the oldest android 9 official build (20190324) and the error was the same.

You need pie firmware, what you flashed is 8.0 you need 9.0.

Jan 25, 2017
Bro, otg isn't working. On miui pie, otg is working as well. But in this omnirom, otg not working same as lineage 16.0.
Any solution?

TheAbalone

Nov 3, 2009
I have flashed latest official (omni-9-20191013-sagit-weekly) and global firmware (10.4.1.0), but I get a reboot right after every screen off.
Anyone know this problem?

morfis2

Jan 11, 2014
Warsaw
Confirm everything works properly. ROM is responsive and performance is great (at least significantly better than in Pixel Experience rom)

Attachments

• Screenshot_AnTuTu_Benchmark_20191028-112248.png
    Screenshot_AnTuTu_Benchmark_20191028-112248.png
    156.7 KB · Views: 253

meruem02

Sep 25, 2017
I wanted to thank you for this great rom. Really it is very clean and fast. I couldn't find a way to check battery tho.

Can someone explain me what firmware is? I forgot to install it and rom still working.
edit: turns out it is about phone modem, bluethooth, etc. drivers. I installed the last version. Be careful! Wrong version may cause your phone's connection broken. It got fixed when you install right one.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    OmniROM: wihtout limits. More AOSP, more Google!
    http%3A%2F%2Fwww.androidsis.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2013%2F10%2FOm.jpg

What is OmniROM? | OmniROM Source | OmniROM Gerrit Review | OmniROM G+

Code:
    #include <std_disclaimer.h>
    /* Your warranty is now void .. bla-bla-bla... other non-informative text */
    OmniROM 9.0 PIE

Downloads:

• OFFICIAL BUILD STARTED: https://dl.omnirom.org/sagit/
    • Note: to migrate OFFICIAL<->UNOFFICIAL you need wipe data!
    • UNOFFICIAL DAILY BUILD: OmniRom Unofficial 9.0 (may be stopped after official release)
    • Open Gapps (ARM64, 9.0, variant - what you wish, i use mini)
    • TWRP for 9.0 can be found here. (Thanks Arian)
    • Firmware: You can use last firmware, curently I use this one.
    • Magisk (Root) (if u need it) can be found here. Note: install magisk only after reboot to rom!

ChangeLog: http://dl.nixadm.ru/omni-9-sagit/Changelog.txt

Instructions :
    • Download TWRP, Firmware, ROM, GApps and Magisk
    • Reboot to recovery and install new twrp, and firmware
    • Wipe is recomended (especially when migrate from oreo): system, vendor, data. Format Internal storage doesnot need, but you came from MIUI it may be necessarily
    • Flash ROM and GApps
    • Reboot to ROM and finish setup
    • Reboot to recovery and flash Magisk if you need it. Note, you must boot to rom first before flash Magisk. Dont flash it with ROM at once!

Known issues:
    • Test and find more;)

Credits:
    • @andr68rus (me) - maintainer
    • @Wight554 - Kernel, Pie bringup and many more.
    • Omnirom Team
    • Sorry if i forget to mention anyone, just drop me pm

Sources:
    • @Wight554 For Pie bringup
    • @demon000 and Mike for huge work on our device (and all LineageOS Team).
    • Arian, Andy Yan
    • Verevka, SheVT and thune-xiaobai for their work on Mi6
    New build: omni-8.1.0-20180421-sagit-HOMEMADE
    Download: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=962187416754476382
    Changelog:
    * Fixed mtp for Windows
    * Fixed fastcharge when phone powered off
    * Fixed and enforce selinux again
    * Changed miui charger to omni-one

Weekly will start at Monday I hope.
    Hello All. I am have return from big summer vacation and starting work on Omni Pie.
    SOURCES: (temp path): https://github.com/omni-p
    Here u can download OmniPie builds: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1OcJ74TXl08i-ATyRnDFKVUqGDjAs11a3
    NOTE: Pie OmniROM in alpha status for now, for tests only
    Big thanks to Vol Zhdanov, Arian, AndyJan for working on bringup Pie.
    ChangeLog for 09/17 build:
    * First build based on wight554 pie bringup. Sound HAL temp from NirtogenOS.
    BUGS: RIL dont work. HW Button backlight dont work. Fix in process.
    I have started nightly homemade auto-builds.
    It can be downloaded here: http://dl.nixadm.ru/omni-9-sagit/
    Every day builds, can be dirty flashed over other build (except offical, when it start).
    Changelog: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/omni-p/changelog/master/sagit.txt
    Bugs:
    * Wifi display dont work (as on other roms)
    * HW Button backlight dont work (does not merged to Pie ROM yet).
    New feature in 10/06:
    + Wifi Sta Ap Concurrency: now you can use hotsport with enabled wifi. If wifi enabled, hotspot trafic will pass throw wifi. It may be used in any cases, for example to share wifi for smart devices, when you connectd to spot with web authorisation etc.