• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[ROM][AOSP OpenMaster][cfX 4.7.3-toolchain][SR19] OFFICIAL codefireX Nightlies!

Search This thread

brndnddge

Nov 24, 2007
Lexington
As a quick update as to what I'm working on: I just added longpress back to kill (with configurable long press timeout) and am now working on forward porting navbar customizations and configurable navbar/status bar transparency. I also apologize that the adb icon toggle isn't working in BR1; it's already fixed in source.

sent from codefireX

Any rundown on select apps force closing upon open or the black screen of certain apps?

droidhd

Jan 8, 2011
Ljubljana
I will try again later, but it turns me to right side all the time... I tried with TiBu from nandroid, after that I tried with clean install and it is still same (all settings as they were from clean install of ROM). Back to sense 4.1 and it works fine now... But I don't like sense for gaming, tooks too much of resources -.-

l2adiant

May 6, 2011
Awesome rom can u plzzz lower down the hardware keys vibration just like sense roms vibration is low and it feels nice

Sent from my Desire HD using xda app-developers app

synergye

Jul 6, 2010
I just made a huge mistake with cp -f tab completion, and copied a test build on top of BR1...I redid the settings for longpress back to kill a bit, and am hoping the test build (now labeled as BR1) actually works. Sorry about this folks.
Edit: it's broken...just wait until BR2. Sorry I ****ed up.
Edit2: all that's broken is the interface, buttons fragment.

Last edited:

brndnddge

Nov 24, 2007
Lexington
Saving this spot for an evil plan maybe...

---------- Post added at 07:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:20 PM ----------

The new option "hide debug notification on statusbar" works for someone? For me it doesn't ( i didn't made a fresh install)

Inviato dal mio Desire HD con Tapatalk 2

It has been covered in a previous post. I believe they said its not working at the moment.

Sent from my Inspire 4G using xda premium

iPwn_

Aug 3, 2011
The UI is pretty choppy compared to 4.1 ROMs (even 4.0 actually). I probably shouldn't complain though, ROM is early in development.

ATZ-007

Sep 7, 2009
London
I just made a huge mistake with cp -f tab completion, and copied a test build on top of BR1...I redid the settings for longpress back to kill a bit, and am hoping the test build (now labeled as BR1) actually works. Sorry about this folks.

That's OK dude... take your time

Everyone here really appreciate all your hard work.

Sent from my Xoom using XDA Premium HD app

rjand

Oct 10, 2012
That's OK dude... take your time

Everyone here really appreciate all your hard work.

+1 The quality and speed of your work is incredible. Whilst we're all waiting for this ROM to mature and become our daily driver (is already for some users who don't need Bluetooth) I have jumped from JellyTime to CodefireX nightlies as my daily driver. Not being able to manually select a network operator the other day again in JellyTime was the final straw, I had to switch to this ROM version AR4 to make a call.

Reactions: espmartin

dannytux

Oct 27, 2012
www.oraetlabora.org
Btw the kernel is included in the ROm right? Just want to make sure i didnt get that vertical lines again :)
Im on aospx by exist now, been almost 2 month as my daily driver :)

Sent from my Desire HD using xda app-developers app

cstayton

Inactive Recognized Developer
Mar 5, 2011
Waite Park, MN.

haahaa, wouldnt sweat it synergye personally ive done worse than that. great rom great job from a great dev

Reactions: Omerta87

rootntootn

Dec 28, 2011
bluetooth a no go

I find this rom to be great and very smooth and have only one comment besides THANKS! Bluetooth will not switch on, honestly does not deter my use in any way. Looking forward to the next "fix"...thanks again.

smknjoe78

Jan 18, 2012
Point Reyes
OK so I just found out that the Inspire does have a gyro, is there anyway that someone with more knowledge than I have with ROMs could eventually get the photosphere to work with this ROM. I went to phonegeek.com and looked up the Inspire specs and it does have a gyro but unfortunately the dhd only has a g sensor.

Thoughts?

Sent from my PG41200 using xda premium

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    You will not be able to find a faster source built rom. Also the only custom aosp OpenMaster 4.2.2.2.2.2.2.2.2.2.2 (not a typo) based rolling distribution built with strict aliasing, isoc++11 mode, and O3 completely as well as other optimizations. Click HERE for a better thread, discussion, download, and more info.

KpPdB.png

CLICK HERE FOR INTERACTIVE CHANGELOG :)

0ewwe.png

sNCLZ.png

You should read this before reporting issues :)

Update of this post DISCONTINUED... you will find the issues list, tips, etc.. in the new official CodefireX website

DIRECT LINKS

-- Threads CFX 4.2 for DHD

-- List of issues

-- Tips, links and more

-- How to help
    (translations - getting logcats - etc..)

GPS and BT fully working on the latest test build. Will do a new full release within a day now that I can actually work on moving this forward again :)

sent from codefireX
    SR3 now uploaded. Big thanks to this great team.

sent from codefireX
    SR11 now uploaded. Big thanks as always to this great team, all contributors, and the awesome crowdin community.