[ROM][AOSP OpenMaster][cfX 4.7.3-toolchain][SR19] OFFICIAL codefireX Nightlies!

Search This thread

synergye

Jul 6, 2010
You will not be able to find a faster source built rom. Also the only custom aosp OpenMaster 4.2.2.2.2.2.2.2.2.2.2 (not a typo) based rolling distribution built with strict aliasing, isoc++11 mode, and O3 completely as well as other optimizations. Click HERE for a better thread, discussion, download, and more info.

KpPdB.png

CLICK HERE FOR INTERACTIVE CHANGELOG :)

0ewwe.png

sNCLZ.png

Last edited:

trh1341

Jun 13, 2011
MESA
Looks good! I'll start downloading in a out 5 minutes when I reset my WiFi:)
When is camera planned to be fixed? That's about all I need to be able to use as a daily Rom:) and if you need any help at all with anything, you can shoot me a pm
Sent from my HTC Desire HD using xda app-develop

Sent from my HTC Desire HD using xda app-developers app

Last edited:

businello2000

Jun 27, 2005
Hi everyone,i just installed this ROM over jellytime,without full wipe and at the moment works great, obvisioult the bugs mention on the first post are there.....thank u synergie
Sent from My Desire Hd powered by JellyTime ROM from RandomBlame

kBTWOFOUR

Mar 5, 2011
Chicago
Ermm.. what you mean by that? Synergy(e) is not working with randomblame to create this rom.

I tried Jellytime a few times, but I like Synergye and existz's work a lot more. Their Rom's are faster, more stable, better battery life, and better performance. You won't find a better ICS ROM for the Inspire/DHD than existz's ROM. I have been using existz's ROM from the early stages and a lot of his users have been using his rom as a daily driver for months even before MR1 was released.

existz's ROM was the only reason why I did not upgrade my phone a long time ago.

YES! eXistZ and synergye are 2 of my 3 favorite developers** too, plus BananaGranola --> a dream team for a great rom!

*** LorD ClockaN is the other one, but is now working on OneX :crying:

LC is also a very good developer.

Hopefully they all work together on a ROM for the Nexus 4. :D

shoalinagent

Oct 16, 2012
Nice going guys, now I have to wash my trousers :p I've been so content with SR5 I haven't had the desire to flash any ROMs for a bit. And in one afternoon AR2 is already up. Things can only get more awesome from here. Seeing existz and synergye work on a ROM together is like if hypothetically blizzard and arenanet teamed up to create an mmo. Downloading now :)

Sent from my Desire HD running CodefireX SR5

Top Liked Posts