Hi, try it. I hope you'll like it. So, that's not a big problem. You don't need root beforehand, just install a custom recovery to install the ROM.Hi thanks for the great ROM, I haven't tried yet but looks awesome based on comments.
So, I have few doubts before trying this ROM. I am on stock MIUI Global_12.0.2, kernel_4.4.192-perf+, Android_10, Redmi Note 7s. Yet too root and install custom recovery.
So after rooting and flashing OrangeFox recovery (device is not encrypted so wont prefer to go for other custom recovery).
1. Do I need to flash any specific OS/kernel version before flashing this ROM?
2. In the main post you suggest FlameGApps but in the comments you suggest NikGApps, which one to prefer?
3. When you say Banking Apps works by default, (I am not gonna root this ROM) does this also apply to GPay as it is pretty good at detecting root/custom OS?
4. Anything else you would suggest as this is gonna be the first ROM I am gonna install?
Thanks again for the awesome ROM and support.
Thank you so much, understood.Flashed this ROM yesterday, so far, feels smooth.
But some nitpicking:
1. Data speed indicator numbers override WiFI icon if battery percentage is enabled. Changing position of icons could solve this but not possible.
2. Sometimes components gets overridden here and there.
3. Missing "Clear All" button on recent app's screen.
Any recomendation kernel for baterry life ?
Try using that kernel for now. I hope, it will get better. Don't worry.Any recomendation kernel for baterry life ?
Idle goes down 5%. ( 5hour sleep )
Using kernel stormbreaker 1.8
Btw use old cam / new cam ?
And any option to :
- switch orientation of 3 button navigation ( back button left to right )
- sync button on/off in quick pull setting.
Yeah, use it for some more days and check if it gets better or not. Let me know. You don't need to flash the GCam fix anymore, it's fixed already.
Oh okay, thx for the advice, i will use different kernel. And will report here soon ☺
Thank you, wait on. Let me send it here.Hi!
New user here. Great work, thank you!
I just saw there is a new version (10/01/2021) available on https://download.revengeos.com/download/lavender/.
Unfortunately the changelog still shows a 404. Can you give a short explanation of what has changed in this version?
Thank you so much. No worries, can you wait for some more hours, please? I am planning to release an update today in some hours.