• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[rom][aosp][unofficial][pac-man] trltespr lp 5.1.1 - mr1 [11/28/15]

Search This thread

jdelano

Sep 10, 2010
Buford, GA
Header_Glass.png

PAC-ROM is built with our own tweaks and options, including picks and features from the best ROMs out there!
Why choose among ROMs, when you have All-in-One !!

Screenshots_Glass.png

PAC_man_slider.gif

Features_Glass.png

Features.png

Disclaimer_Glass.png

* By flashing this, you automatically void your warranty!
* If your phone breaks, blows up or runs away from you, do not cry to us!
* Do not ask for ETAs!!

How_to_Install_Glass.png

* Download the ROM and GApps
* Reboot to recovery
* Wipe data/factory reset
* Flash the ROM and then GApps
* Reboot your phone
* Enjoy

How_to_Update_Glass.png

* Download the latest version
* Reboot to recovery
* Flash the ROM
* Wipe both dalvik cache and cache
* Reboot your phone
* Enjoy the latest version of PAC-ROM

Not_Working_Glass.png

Other_Info_Glass.png

* None for now

Download_Glass.png

Websites_Glass.png

Credits_Glass.png

* PAC-ROM Team
* Cyanogen Team
* AOKP Team
* Paranoid Android
* SlimRoms
* RootBox
* Carbon ROM
* Vanir
* ChameleonOS
* Omnirom
* Paranoid SaberDroid
* Special thanks to all our Build Bot Providers (see Contributors list for all names)
* PAC Graphix Team - Graphics, logos and images (see Contributors list for all names)
* And of course, thank you for your love and support!

Support_Glass.png

Help with server costs

Support us with these banners:

pac_user_banner.png

pac_poweredby_banner.png

Contributors
jdelano
ROM OS Version: 5.1.x Lollipop
Based On: PAC-MAN

Version Information
Current Beta Version: Milestone Release 1

Last edited:

jdelano

Sep 10, 2010
Buford, GA
-Root
You need to activate the developer settings menu and then enable root.
Settings > About Phone > Build number > Tap 7 times
Settings > Developer Options

-How often will this be updated?
I plan on weekly updates on Friday or Saturday mornings, unless there is a major fix; then I'll update it sooner. Being that this is beta that may happen pretty often.

-Are you a developer?
I am not a rom developer, the good people that make PAC-MAN make it fairly easy to build it. I got into it because the maintainer left the Sprint Note 3 and I really like running this rom. So I went and read how to do it myself. I now do unofficial builds for Note 3, S5, Note Pro 12.2 and now this device. The latter two for my nephew. I've always wanted to give back to the community so I share as much as I can.

-Mirror?
Anyone can mirror this, though I use Google Drive as a mirror.

Last edited:
Hey all my nephew has reported that he can't send text messages, has anyone else experienced this problem?? Thank you.

Download LTE switcher from the play store and set to/CDMA Auto PRL this will set your device to the correct 3G network and texts will work. The other option is to hit *#*#4636#*#* on the dialer and set to /CDMA auto PRL once the testing menu opens, both do the same thing.

Like others said, Google this, it's an issue all over the XDA Sprint note 4 forums. Google before asking a question that's been answered a billion times.

-edit - I apologize, I didn't realize that I was replying to the dev of the ROM, I would've been less sarcastic with my response about the texting bug! Keep up the great work

Last edited:
Reactions: jdelano

pstarkey001

Aug 11, 2008
Hey all my nephew has reported that he can't send text messages, has anyone else experienced this problem?? Thank you.

1st…you should test roms before you know what you're releasing then you would know that the text issue is on all aosp roms based on cm. It is a cm issue that has been discussed countless times on all aosp threads. 2nd…is this rom for note 3 or 4 because it says note 3 but is posted on note 4 development? -Root
You need to activate the developer settings menu and then enable root.
Settings > About Phone > Build number > Tap 7 times
Settings > Developer Options

-How often will this be updated?
I plan on weekly updates on Friday or Saturday mornings, unless there is a major fix; then I'll update it sooner. Being that this is beta that may happen pretty often.

-Are you a developer?
I am not a rom developer, the good people that make PAC-MAN make it fairly easy to build it. I got into it because the maintainer left the Sprint Note 3 and I really like running this rom. So I went and read how to do it myself. I now do unofficial builds for Note 3, S5, Note Pro 12.2 and now this device. The latter two for my nephew. I've always wanted to give back to the community so I share as much as I can.

-A small file is downloaded from dev-host
For some reason chrome doesn't work well with dev-host, download the zip on your PC and transfer it over or use firefox (or another browser not based on chrome) to download it to your phone.

jdelano

Sep 10, 2010
Buford, GA
1st…you should test roms before you know what you're releasing then you would know that the text issue is on all aosp roms based on cm. It is a cm issue that has been discussed countless times on all aosp threads. 2nd…is this rom for note 3 or 4 because it says note 3 but is posted on note 4 development?

I appreciate you double checking my thread and attempting to help; but ...

1. This is beta - which means its not complete and is offered up to anyone that would like to help TEST the ROM.
2. The only mention of Note 3 is in my signature or in the FAQ explaining how I got into building ROMs and for which devices I build for, I don't have this device, I offer it to XDA simply because I like to give back to the community that has helped me better enjoy each device I've owned.

As many builders have said in the past, you don't need to run this if you don't want to. As a member since 2008 you should be well aware and understand that these threads are meant for constructive conversation about the ROM that is intended to assist in either the development or usage of the ROM.

Top Liked Posts