• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[rom][aosp][unofficial][pac-man] trltespr lp 5.1.1 - mr1 [11/28/15]

Search This thread

TigerFan24

Apr 3, 2011
There's an aosp ROM on google+ that doesn't require this fix. Not to name drop or anything but its the note 4 telsla ROM by ground zero ROMs. Maybe you could message Anthony and see if he'll help out.

Slypnslyde

Jan 5, 2013
Wilmington, DE
There's an aosp ROM on google+ that doesn't require this fix. Not to name drop or anything but its the note 4 telsla ROM by ground zero ROMs. Maybe you could message Anthony and see if he'll help out.
You're right I beta test the sprint version for him. He worked some magic and got it right. Tried to get Zion to to ask his help but I don't know if he ever did

jdelano

Sep 10, 2010
Buford, GA

To which fix to you refer?
For the texting bug?

Also it looks like this ROM won't be built after the 10/20 build.

From the G+ page, maybe their off to marshmallow builds?

Anthony Pyrtle moderator
- Oct 20, 2015
New and last update to note 4 variants for lollipop, Enjoy guys!!

esejose13

Oct 10, 2013
Hey I'm having trouble installing certain apks. It does let me press install but it fails. I don't know if it has to do with them being modded apks or 50 + mbs

esejose13

Oct 10, 2013
Modded? who modded them? were they signed properly?
I'd have to believe its the APKs, nobody has reported any issues installing apps.

Yea its a game and its modded to have unlimited money. I was running a TW ROM before and it did install. Anyways the app was just updated so I guess even if I did get it install it will be useless. Nice ROM by the way.

jdelano

Sep 10, 2010
Buford, GA
Yea its a game and its modded to have unlimited money. I was running a TW ROM before and it did install. Anyways the app was just updated so I guess even if I did get it install it will be useless. Nice ROM by the way.

ah, did you turn on the unknown sources setting?

News ... Pac devs have stated that they are moving on to Marshmallow, so MR1 is the last Lollipop build.
I am trying to build using the last commits but none of the devices I build for will build. I'll try again later/tomorrow.

esejose13

Oct 10, 2013
Anyone know of any sound mods (apps or editing system files)? I have viper but it's not as loud as my old TW Rom.

esejose13

Oct 10, 2013
OK I managed to get my music the way I wanted now my last problem is Hotspot. I get 2mb on my computer. I used to get around 40mb this is a huge downfall. Any suggestions?

Top Liked Posts