• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[rom][aosp][unofficial][pac-man] trltespr lp 5.1.1 - mr1 [11/28/15]

Search This thread

jdelano

Sep 10, 2010
Buford, GA
Update 11/17/15 - well maybe not done afterall

Hey guys, I have been checking the repo and merges and there have been quite a few done for 5.1.1 so I've built it to grab these updates.
AFH Download folder

PAC Changelog
You can look at what has been merged here: http://review.pac-rom.com/#/q/status:merged

This ROM will not be updated any longer. ** unless there are a bunch of updates :) **

There are a lot of pac-6.0 commits; the pac devs are killing it right now. I'll keep checking in with it.

lbcoach3347

Sep 4, 2008
Ft Lauderdale
OnePlus 7 Pro
Hey guys, I have been checking the repo and merges and there have been quite a few done for 5.1.1 so I've built it to grab these updates.
AFH Download folder

PAC Changelog
You can look at what has been merged here: http://review.pac-rom.com/#/q/status:merged

This ROM will not be updated any longer. ** unless there are a bunch of updates :) **

There are a lot of pac-6.0 commits; the pac devs are killing it right now. I'll keep checking in with it.
As usual an great build, looking forward to 6.0

Sent from my Big A$$ Note 4 running cmremix

jdelano

Sep 10, 2010
Buford, GA

j00manji

May 30, 2011
im very excited to try this - been on the n5 port for a while, but this was my favorite back in the days of the samsung Epic.
Itll be nice to see how far its come! great work, thank you sir!

Reactions: jdelano

JoeBear1975

Oct 3, 2013
Sylacauga
Had problems with settings staying set. I set up my desktop, my lock apps, status bar, etc. just the way I wanted, went to recovery, backed it up, rebooted & had to start set everything up all over again. Ideas?

Down South Tricked Out 910P

jdelano

Sep 10, 2010
Buford, GA
Had problems with settings staying set. I set up my desktop, my lock apps, status bar, etc. just the way I wanted, went to recovery, backed it up, rebooted & had to start set everything up all over again. Ideas?

Down South Tricked Out 910P

I haven't heard of that before, did you come from a TW rom?
You may have to wipe data.

zillahakzor

Nov 21, 2010
Florida
Has anyone tried a different keyboard with this rom? I use SwiftKey and after a period of time the keyboard stops working as well as the back button. Only fix I've found so far is a reboot. I came from TW rom but wiped 3x (sounds so wrong, Lol) to include internal. Other than that I'm very happy with this rom and so glad I made the jump from TW. I'm gonna try a dirty flash to see if that fixes it. Then clean if no luck.

jdelano

Sep 10, 2010
Buford, GA
Has anyone tried a different keyboard with this rom? I use SwiftKey and after a period of time the keyboard stops working as well as the back button. Only fix I've found so far is a reboot. I came from TW rom but wiped 3x (sounds so wrong, Lol) to include internal. Other than that I'm very happy with this rom and so glad I made the jump from TW. I'm gonna try a dirty flash to see if that fixes it. Then clean if no luck.

how much do you have running in memory?
I've switched to TouchPal (speaking of sounding wrong o_O) keyboard. I've found that I have encountered less weirdness after switching from Swype to SwiftKey to TouchPal

In particular popup text message responding, SwiftKey would not work or no flow option.

Try TouchPal for a bit.

Reactions: zillahakzor

lbcoach3347

Sep 4, 2008
Ft Lauderdale
OnePlus 7 Pro
I use Swiftkey everyday and have had some issue of what you are talking about but after a minute my phone responds again. No battery pull needed. The only other issue with Swiftkey is sometime when a message arrives from any app Swiftkey with free for a second then come back.

Sent from my Big A$$ Note 4 running cmremix

liquid307

Mar 14, 2008
Flashed 11/28 pac rom, all running great so far. Thanks jdelano

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Reactions: jdelano

zillahakzor

Nov 21, 2010
Florida
After clean reinstall I went through all the pac settings I had changed before as it did the same thing regardless of keyboard. Long story short I was able to replicate my problem and I fixed it by merely turning it off. It seems that turning on the app bar conflicted with the use of keyboard and back button. I hope if someone has this issue in the future this helps.

Again, I couldn't be happier with this rom. Great job to all involved. And thank you!

jdelano

Sep 10, 2010
Buford, GA
After clean reinstall I went through all the pac settings I had changed before as it did the same thing regardless of keyboard. Long story short I was able to replicate my problem and I fixed it by merely turning it off. It seems that turning on the app bar conflicted with the use of keyboard and back button. I hope if someone has this issue in the future this helps.

Again, I couldn't be happier with this rom. Great job to all involved. And thank you!

Thank you for going through all that!
I hope we hear something on MM alpha soon, that can't be shared but it would be 1 step closer :)

Top Liked Posts