• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][AOSPA 4.3 JLS36G & 4.2.2]PARANOIDANDROID-3.99.1-RC2 stable(Sept 22) | HALO 2.0

Search This thread

untz1456

Jun 29, 2012
Yuma, AZ
[ROM][AOSPA 4.3 JLS36G & 4.2.2]PARANOIDANDROID-3.99.1-RC2 stable(Sept 22) | HALO 2.0

450j1ot.jpg

shots_12pk0x.png

4.2.2 JDQ39E - android-4.2.2_r1.2

PA-3.69-Jewel
SUPER SU DO NOT FLASH THIS ON PA 4.3

4.3 JLS36G/JWR66V android-4.3_r3.1

1. DOWNLOAD YOUR ROM
\\PA-3.99.1 RC 2-jewel stable built with GCC 4.7
*no need to flash superuser or super su
*led lights work now with the hardware key light
*issues still no hotstop but other then that everything else works
*fixed camera
\\PA-3.97-jewel
*camera working
*led light not working but it might be because i used two different sources for pa
*brightness not working

2. DOWNLOAD THE LATEST PA 4.3 GAPPS PACKAGE

Paranoidandroid.co
Goo.im

3. FACTORY RESET

If you are already on PA 4.3 you can skip this step.

4. INSTALL

Install the Rom, then Gapps, wipe caches, reboot.
The very first boot-up can take a while

THINGS THAT 4.3 BROKE

Cyanogens LED panel. The LED works of course but some of Googles new related code conflicted heavily with CM's. We wait and pick up their changes soon enough.

DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE FLASH KERNELS UNLESS YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING. JWR KERNELS ARE NOT COMPATIBLE WITH JSS ROMS!

Everything else seems fine.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SEND BUGS TO colormeparanoid.com

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
banner_505uxa.png

Paranoid ... wait for it ... Android

#StayParanoid

Last edited:

untz1456

Jun 29, 2012
Yuma, AZ
[ROM] [AOSPA 4.3 JSS15J] PARANOIDANDROID 3.99 (Sept 08) HALO 2.0 freeze-free 4.3

CREDITS,

AOSP/Google, Cyanogenmod, Goo, XDA, krebsmilk, Liquid, AOKP, EvanA, Team-Hydra, our users, supporters and donators, everyone who's helped us in the past,
heartfelt thanks to all of you!​

BANNERS,​

banner_1icu5e.png

banner_2hau5x.png

banner_3y8uie.png

banner_4p0upi.png

banner_505uxa.png

LINKS,
Website & Changlelogs: https://plus.google.com/107979589566958860409/posts
Github (Rom): PA source (github)
kernel source: CM Kernel

Last edited:

untz1456

Jun 29, 2012
Yuma, AZ
Ohh man, paranoid was my favorite rom too! I can't wait to try this. Does this have the cm data fix?

I'm pretty sure it does lol well with my Roms I never had data issues to tell u the truth and this rom is pretty sick i recommend pa gapps lol
And the gay part is that google play doesnt want to download anything it keeps on giving u the 406 error

scottborasjr

Jan 3, 2011
I'm pretty sure it does lol well with my Roms I never had data issues to tell u the truth and this rom is pretty sick i recommend pa gapps lol
And the gay part is that google play doesnt want to download anything it keeps on giving u the 406 error

So any idea if there will be a fix for google play or will it be a new version of the Rom with a fix? And where is the recommended Gapps file, I downloaded a file from a couple days ago that was on Goo.

Last edited:

ssojyeti2

Jan 27, 2011
Miami
Are the tablet and phablet modes sized properly? Because that's been an issue with all the rootbox roms that have PA settings...

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

450j1ot.jpg

shots_12pk0x.png

4.2.2 JDQ39E - android-4.2.2_r1.2

PA-3.69-Jewel
    SUPER SU DO NOT FLASH THIS ON PA 4.3

4.3 JLS36G/JWR66V android-4.3_r3.1

1. DOWNLOAD YOUR ROM
    \\PA-3.99.1 RC 2-jewel stable built with GCC 4.7
    *no need to flash superuser or super su
    *led lights work now with the hardware key light
    *issues still no hotstop but other then that everything else works
    *fixed camera
    \\PA-3.97-jewel
    *camera working
    *led light not working but it might be because i used two different sources for pa
    *brightness not working

2. DOWNLOAD THE LATEST PA 4.3 GAPPS PACKAGE

Paranoidandroid.co
    Goo.im

3. FACTORY RESET

If you are already on PA 4.3 you can skip this step.

4. INSTALL

Install the Rom, then Gapps, wipe caches, reboot.
    The very first boot-up can take a while

THINGS THAT 4.3 BROKE

Cyanogens LED panel. The LED works of course but some of Googles new related code conflicted heavily with CM's. We wait and pick up their changes soon enough.

DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE FLASH KERNELS UNLESS YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING. JWR KERNELS ARE NOT COMPATIBLE WITH JSS ROMS!

Everything else seems fine.

SEND BUGS TO colormeparanoid.com

banner_505uxa.png

Paranoid ... wait for it ... Android

#StayParanoid
    [ROM] [AOSPA 4.3 JSS15J] PARANOIDANDROID 3.99 (Sept 08) HALO 2.0 freeze-free 4.3

CREDITS,

AOSP/Google, Cyanogenmod, Goo, XDA, krebsmilk, Liquid, AOKP, EvanA, Team-Hydra, our users, supporters and donators, everyone who's helped us in the past,
    heartfelt thanks to all of you!​

BANNERS,​

banner_1icu5e.png

banner_2hau5x.png

banner_3y8uie.png

banner_4p0upi.png

banner_505uxa.png

LINKS,
    Website & Changlelogs: https://plus.google.com/107979589566958860409/posts
    Github (Rom): PA source (github)
    kernel source: CM Kernel
    fixed the play store uploading new version

edit: op updated guys this rom is now running freaking sweet :D tell me what u guys have issue :)
    alright guys op updated
    Thanks. Currently checking out the rim now.

Sent from my EVO 4G LTE using Tapatalk 2

Once I fix that bug with play store it should be smooth I been trying to build this for the longest this is the closes I have gotten of everthing working