[ROM][AOSPA] ParanoidAndroid 4.3 BETA 3-NEW_FORMAT_5.10.14[Unofficial][Jewel][4.4.2]

GoblinZ

Sep 15, 2010

For a list of features head over to the official thread.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2583582

Installation instructions

1. Download the latest build
2. Download the latest PA Gapps 4.4.x or other 4.4 specific gapps
3. In recovery, full wipe, and manually format /system
4. Flash ROM, reboot
5. Once you are up and running in PA reboot into recovery
6. Flash Gapps, reboot

Download Links:

Paranoid Android 4.3 Beta 3-NEW_FORMAT
http://d-h.st/Efs

-Updated sources to AOSPA 5-10-2014

Paranoid Android 4.1 Beta 2-NEW_FORMAT
http://d-h.st/T6F

-Updated sources to AOSPA 3-16-2014

PA Gapps
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=44417509&postcount=1

Thanks: I DID NOT MAKE THIS ROM! I simply compiled it to work on our device. I can not express enough that these types of projects can not be done without the support of the community.

deck's tireless work made the CM kernel and device tree that this and many other roms for this device are based on.
tearaz, Haus_, shortyishere, NaterTots, CaptainThrowback, and everyone in the #htc-evo-4g-lte channel for all of their support and info along the way.
The Paranoid Android Team for their hard work in getting the source up for us to try.
Please dont hesitate to let me know if someone was missed here, send a PM or catch me in freenode and ill get you in there

Last edited:

GoblinZ

Sep 15, 2010
So I noticed after posting yesterday that Beta 4 codebase was out so here it is!

I noticed PA is now including SuperSU in their rom so no need for a separate flash anymore. Removed link to SuperSU from op

So tearaz just pointed out many of the other releases have PAs halo...so im going to rebuild with it. I think it was a useful feature to PA...be back with it soon.

Last edited:

InSaNeO1488

Jul 17, 2012
Ok cool, since I flashed this ive got 2 random crashes where it freezes for a sec then reboots the phone, should I be running log cat to document this?

Sent from my Evo 4G LTE using xda app-developers app

GoblinZ

Sep 15, 2010
Beta 4

OK So i went ahead and posted Beta 4 without halo, it appears there are quite a few bugs that still need to be worked out so id rather have a stable base for everyone to use. Its nice to see how these kit kat bases are progressing and it gives the jewel owners the "latest and greatest" while also not causing the phone to blow up :cyclops:

GoblinZ

Sep 15, 2010
Ok cool, since I flashed this ive got 2 random crashes where it freezes for a sec then reboots the phone, should I be running log cat to document this?

Feel free to update to Beta 4 and yeah if you can pull the logcat that would be great.

thewind730

Feb 2, 2012
Looks like I got the first DL can't wait to give it a go ! You rock GoblinZ thanks for bringing these ROMs for us

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

GoblinZ

Sep 15, 2010
So it looks like Beta 4 broke the PA Lightbulb app and im not seeing the PA Easteregg...challenge accepted! I will post a build once I get these fixed.

In the mean time these and the more important drop down settings features were all in Beta 3. Feel free to use it if these features were critical to your daily activies :eek:

Reactions: thewind730

InSaNeO1488

Jul 17, 2012
So it looks like Beta 4 broke the PA Lightbulb app and im not seeing the PA Easteregg...challenge accepted! I will post a build once I get these fixed.

In the mean time these and the more important drop down settings features were all in Beta 3. Feel free to use it if these features were critical to your daily activies :eek:
What's the pa easter egg, sounds like hidden stuff to unlock?
I guess I'll wait to download until you fix those things