• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[ROM][AOSPA4.2.2r1][p6200/p6210/t869](20130721a)ParanoidAndroid 3.68 New HALO fixed

Search This thread

daniel_hk

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Nov 12, 2012
Hong Kong
banner_1icu5e.png

banner_2hau5x.png

banner_3y8uie.png

banner_4p0upi.png

banner_505uxa.png

I started porting PA3 to GT-7.7 early this Feburary. Since then I'm stuck. After stuggling for 2 months, I manager to fix a few things. Some of you guys here sent me a few PM. I began to notice that GT-Plus & 7.7 share most of the hardwares. It would be a waste if I just keep my work on 7.7 so I spare a few hours for the GT-Plus. Here are my PA3 ports to our orphan brother GalaxyTab Plus.:)

I don't have the device to test. I welcome and depends on reports of issues and sharing experiences.
Please keep an forgiving mind. Some might not boot. Try it at you own risk
*** Do aware of the eMMC brick bug before wiping!! ***

Good luck!

21/7/2013
I found the bug in HALO that cause SystemUI crash. The 'a' version is rebuilding and uploading now.

21/7/2013
It's getting harder and harder to port the new codes to our tab. Everytime I pull new codes, I need to stuggle a while to make the Samsung blobs work! Don't know how long I could stay... :( The new PA3 is uploading now.
 History

8/7/2013
Forgot to add the sensors blob, sorry! autobrightness not working yet. A patch will be uploaded later.:p
PA3.65 is out, PA change to a shorter file name now...
In this build, I included two new drivers from the new kernel I'm working on. Light sensor has more steps and lower margins now. It will be more pratical. The repeat charging loop when power off is fixed. Same as the stock rom, the tab will reboot after 5 minutes of charging (don't know why yet). :)

12/6/2013
The new PA3.60 with HALO feature is uploading now. Cheers!

10/6/2013
Just finished the new kernel. Updated power management and some kernel drivers. The charging at power off issue is fixed. I merged the two wifi driver to a more stable version. GPU max. frequency is now 400Mhz. Please test and report. Cheers!

3/6/2013
It's really great that Espen96 has setup a host at his server for me! :good:
http://3djanos.com/daniel_hk/index.php?dir=rom/pa3
It is a pure download page without any ad. and delay. Also works great for downloading in the tab.

2/6/2013
Just finish the wifi drivers for 7.7. It time for our little brother GT-Plus now. The kernel-a base on the latest driver form Athero. Adding wakelock and power mangement required for 4.2.2. Kernel-s is modified from the stock Samsung JB source. It also base on the source of Athero but 2 generations back. Samsung added/modified some features on it. I let you guys to test and choose which you think better. I'll use the kernel-a driver from now on.
Other than the wifi driver, I reduced the max. frequency to 1.5G. Hoping it will be stable enough for daily use.
As some for you have experience slower performance in higher frequency, I want to mention one thing. Don't set the voltage too low for each frequency. It might consume even more power and slow down. The CPU will retry on errors. The safer voltage might be:
200Mhz >= 900mV
1.2G >= 1275mV
1.4G >= 1325mV
1.5G >= 1350mV
some tabs might need to add 25mV on that. The max voltage limit is set to 1450mV now. There is plenty of room. The CPU is capable of idling. Cores will be idle at deep sleep. No need to concern too much on voltage to reduce power. Set a reliable and stabe value. Cheers! ;)

26/5/2013
PA3 has changed a lot since 3.50. The new pa3.56 builds are uploading now. New kernel is included. I ported the latest wifi from Athero to the kernel and change the max clock to 1.6G(don' know if it work). The last kernel update may act as a failsfe if anything goes wrong. Cheers!

19/5/2013
The updated kernel is uploading now.
- Fix in cpu voltage table are included.
- completely new wow_ routines
- better support for 5G wifi

13/5/2013
I'm adding one more release area goo.im. All the previous roms are uploading to goo.im now. OTA with GooManager will be supported shortly. Since goo.im may not be available in some region. I will continue to keep the other locations.

9/5/2013
Filnally have time to build the new PA3.50 HALO. Auto-rotation has been annoying many of us since cm10. I finally find the place to fix it but found that PA3 has not rotation Settings in Display settings. Spent half an hour to add rotation settings in PA3. Auto power ON when plugging usb/charger is kinda fixed. I also drew new charging images with my rusty Photoshop. Uploading now. Enjoy and do report, Cheers! ;)

25/4/2013
The O/C kernel is uploading now. I finally found a voltage table for i9100 which is similar to 7.0. From the reports of my testers, Antutu can reach 11k and no extra heat grow. When this 1.4G kernel is stable. I'll release another one with higher max. frequency. Cheers!

23/4/2013
OK, ROM first kernel later. I can't reply every PM, sorry... Uploading now, will be available in a few minutes. Cheers!
The O/C kernel has been tested by a few guys. Seems working. :victory:
I need someone who have experience on O/C & U/V to test for the safe and optimium voltages table before releasing. If anyone can help, please PM me. Thanks.

23/4/2013
Cheers! I fixed the orientation issue in the kernel! :highfive:
It was the bug planted by Samsung's engineer again! An unforgivabe mistake that waste us a lot of time!
Thanks for a few guys who helping me test the builds and report promptly with screenshots and/or videos. They should take some credits! Now camera, boot animation and everything else is back to normal as it should be. The issue is gone forever not by ro.sf.hwrotation workaround!
Just receive a report on the kernel O/C before release. I'll look into it and will release the complete version ASAP.

21/4/2013
The bluetooth headset is fixed. APN settings is also fixed. NTFS support in kernel is enabled (not tested). No change for the comparatively stable kernel. The O/C kernel will release as a stand alone package later. The offical JB 4.1.2 rom for p6200 also include the ro.sf.hwrotation workaround. That means stock kernel also has issue in rotation. Anyone interested can pull the camera app out from stock rom to see if it work and fix the orientation issue.
Again, a detail report is what I needed to continue.

14/4/2013
After studying the source for some time, I found that AOSPA doesn't support ro.sf.hwrotation. That's why the orientation issue persist. I redo all the changes to support ro.sf.hwrotation. Hoping the orientation issue is fixed. 14ARP build is uploading now. The frameworks is changed. A factory reset is probably required. Again, a detail report is what I needed to continue.

6/4/2013
I think the pa's preferences cause all the issues. PA has no preference config for GalaxyTab Plus so I use another config which is a phone. That's why the orientation swap and casue the quick settings not shown or in wrong direction.
Uploading the update now. p6200 first, the other two will be uploaded soon.
If anyone have time, plesae test and report.

5/4/2013
After cleaning up my harddrive, I squeezed 40G out. It should be good enough for the new builds. I just spent a few minutes to change the device trees from aorth (Thanks). They are almost identical to 7.7. It took me sometime to prepare all the PA stuffs. My antique PC is trying its best now. Hoping the first builds will be out soon and I'll upload them ASAP....;)

Change log:
Code:
[COLOR=Blue]21/7/2013 3.68[/COLOR]
  - Latest PA3.68 source with HALO & Gesture
  - Keep up with the AOSP 4.2.2r1.2 tree
  - New ParanoidAndroid OTA app
  - New HALO and Gesture
  - Bug fix in phone.apk to work with the new Telephony.
[COLOR=Blue]8/7/2013 3.65[/COLOR]
  - latest PA3.65 source with HALO
  - new light sensor dirver with more steps and lower margin
  - new power driver to fix charging loop at power off
  - revert to toolchain 4.4.3. More compatible.
[COLOR=Blue]12/6/2013 3.60[/COLOR]
  - latest PA3.60 source with HALO
  - kernel O/C max to 1.5G
  - GPU max to 360MHz
  - Calendar update
  - GPS bug fixed
[COLOR=Blue]26/5/2013 3.56[/COLOR]
  - latest PA3.56 source
  - kernel O/C max to 1.6G
  - new method for voltage tables
  - 5G wifi enhancements
  - new power management in kernel
  - fix the status bar battery indicator
  - Add Advance settings (Galaxy Tab Settings).
[COLOR=Blue]9/5/2013 3.50[/COLOR]
  - PA3.50 HALO
  - O/C kernel included
  - fix the wifi driver power management in kenrel
  - add NTFS_RW support
  - fix in auto rotation. will stay at current angle when disabled. 
  - Add rotation settings in Display settings
  - lpm support to fix auto power on when plugging usb/charger
  - fix the status bar battery icon not update issue.
[COLOR=Blue]23/4/2013 3.15[/COLOR]
  - orientation issue in kernel fixed
  - 1.4G O/C kernel & new cpu govs.
  - ro.sf.hwrotation workaround removed
[COLOR=Blue]21/4/2013 3.15[/COLOR]
  - Bluetooth headset audio out fixed
  - APN settings FC, fixed
  - latest update from PA & AOSP
  - kernel NTFS support enabled
[COLOR=Blue]14/4/2013 3.15[/COLOR]
  - Add ro.sf.hwrotation support to framework.
  - Official PA bootanimation
[COLOR=Blue]6/4/2013 3.15[/COLOR]
  - A tailor made layout UI config for GT-Plus
  - Kernel cleanup.
[COLOR=Blue]4/4/2013 3.15[/COLOR]
  - Latest source from PA.
  - initial release
  - all fixes and changes in 7.7 included
Known Issues:
1. copy from locerra
  - hwcomposer: HDMI dongle doesn't work
  - wifi: won't connect to hidden ssids
  - wifi: built-in wifi-tethering doesn't work
2. Voice Dialer not working with Bluetooth haedset.

Downloads:
 ROMS
  host: http://goo.im/devs/daniel_hk/rom/pa3
  mirror1: http://pan.baidu.com/share/link?shareid=452191&uk=1512265283#dir/path=/GT-Plus
  mirror2: https://mega.co.nz/#F!4B4QEA6R!YsmFYQI4nCZkKbb2e5Mz7w
  mirror3 & test rom area:http://www.kuaipan.cn/file/id_39173572073096195.htm#kp|39173572073096201|0
 PA Gapps
  full-20130209: http://d-h.st/w4u
  full-20130308: http://d-h.st/MDd
  full-20130329-signed: http://d-h.st/x1L
  full-20130427-signed: http://d-h.st/UcS
  full-20130524-signed: http://d-h.st/xcr
  latest: http://goo.im/devs/paranoidandroid/roms/gapps/older versions
 Original Gapps
  Choose 4.2.2: http://goo.im/gapps

Sources:
kernel & device trees
github: https://github.com/danielhk?tab=repositories

Credits:
** The CyanogenMod Team who keep many devices alive!
** The ParanoidAndroid Team who create this great rom
** aorth, locerra and ohanar for their work on the devices trees
** anyone who help to test and report
** Thanks Espen96 for setup a host for me!

Donations:

Last edited:

daniel_hk

Nov 12, 2012
Hong Kong
FAQ

Q: Where is the developer options settings
A: the "developer options" is hidden in 4.2.1 (cm10.1, pa3.0)
 to show it in settings:
 in:
  settings > about
 hit the "build number" 7 times (hints will be shown after the 3rd time)
Q: How to avoid the emmc brick bug when flashing
A: if coming from stock ics. Here is one of the easier way:
  1. flash the rom (and gapps) in recovery. don't do factory rest and any wiping!
  2. reset to recovery again.
  3. do factory reset or wipe data
  4. reset and enjoy!
Q: What are the safe values for CPU
A: A too low value may cause backfire, The recommended values:
  • Freq    stock  aggressive safe
  • 1500MHz no value   1350mV  1375mV
  • 1400MHz no value   1300mV  1325mV
  • 1200MHz 1300mv  1275mv  1300mV
  • 1000MHz 1250mv  1225mV  1250mV
  • 800MHz   1100mv  1050mV  1075mV
  • 500MHz   975mv    900mV    950mV
  • 200MHz   950mv    900mV    925mV
Some tabs might need to add 25mV on each. The max. is 1450mV.
Q: How to set the InCall screen to protrait
A: In 4.2.x, the InCall screen orientation is determined by the calling card which doesn't handle rotation.
 Hance remain at 0 degree (Landscape for our tab) all the time.
 To set the inCall screen to portriat, you need an external app (eg. Ultimate rotation) to force Contact.apk to portriat.

Last edited:

d3athd3al3r

Jun 13, 2009
Couldn't flash it ...

First time posting on here but have been following the ROM development for the GT-P6210 since i bought it back 2011. Tried flashing it and it failed. My question is do i need to update to a new CWM recovery? because i saw similar flash failed error back when going from ICS to JB. I am currently on CWM 6.0.2.7

Balaram12

Oct 11, 2011
F*** yeah baby.Im ur first tester for p6200.Im downloading.Will report after flashing.:laugh::good:

On phablet mode there is no quick panel.On stock mode got button but when press doesent open up.When rotating,animation is a bit off.Other than that all fine.Camera rotation is wrong(when tab holding in potrait,view is landscape).Screenshot doesnt work

Reactions: daniel_hk

daniel_hk

Nov 12, 2012
Hong Kong
On phablet mode there is no quick panel.On stock mode got button but when press doesent open up.When rotating,animation is a bit off.Other than that all fine.Camera rotation is wrong(when tab holding in potrait,view is landscape).Screenshot doesnt work

OK, there are differences. I need to look into the device trees from aorth again. Thanks for your report.

Can you detail the rotating-animation part? Is it the workspace a bit off?

In short:
1. quick settings not show in phabet mode.
2. quick settings button no function in tablet mode (did the button change when press?)
3. Camera orientation wrong.
4. Screenshot not working

Anymore?
I don't have the device to test. You guys have to report before I can do anything.

It'll be better if you can give me the logcat output. Thanks.

Last edited:

daniel_hk

Nov 12, 2012
Hong Kong
First time posting on here but have been following the ROM development for the GT-P6210 since i bought it back 2011. Tried flashing it and it failed. My question is do i need to update to a new CWM recovery? because i saw similar flash failed error back when going from ICS to JB. I am currently on CWM 6.0.2.7

What type of error you got (shown in the console) ?

You need to use CWM for sure. Stock 3e recovery not work.
You may need to disable check sum too.
**Don't do any wiping if you are in stock ICS kernel.**

Good luck!

Balaram12

Oct 11, 2011
OK, there are differences. I need to look into the device trees from aorth again. Thanks for your report.

Can you detail the rotating-animation part? Is it the workspace a bit off?

In short:
1. quick settings not show in phabet mode.
2. quick settings button no function in tablet mode (did the button change when press?)
3. Camera orientation wrong.
4. Screenshot not working

Anymore?
I don't have the device to test. You guys have to report before I can do anything.

It'll be better if you can give me the logcat output. Thanks.

Sorry but i dont know how to use logcat
2) in short its like for example from landscape to potrait it ussualy turns straight but in pa,it goes up,then only it comes down idk why?

d3athd3al3r

Jun 13, 2009
Error Message I got ...

What type of error you got (shown in the console) ?

You need to use CWM for sure. Stock 3e recovery not work.
You may need to disable check sum too.
**Don't do any wiping if you are in stock ICS kernel.**

Good luck!

This is the error i got:

assert failed: getprop("ro.product.device") == "p6200" | | getprop("ro.build.product") == "p6200"
E: Error in /emmc/pa_p6200-3.15-05APR2013-041647.zip
(Status 7)

Installation aborted

---------- Post added at 12:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 AM ----------

This is the error i got:

assert failed: getprop("ro.product.device") == "p6200" | | getprop("ro.build.product") == "p6200"
(Status 7)

Installation aborted

Figured it out ... my mistake

daniel_hk

Nov 12, 2012
Hong Kong
This is the error i got:

(Status 7)

Installation aborted

---------- Post added at 12:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 AM ----------

Figured it out ... my mistake

That means you have a different name in the rom you are using.

You open the following file with a root browser:
/system/build.prop
You will find some lines with
ro.product.xxxx=xxxxxx
ro.build.xxxx=xxxxx

You show me those lines or the whole file.
Let's see what you have. You may have a different model not p6200.

Last edited:

daniel_hk

Nov 12, 2012
Hong Kong

Aorth got nothing to do with it. He never asked me to do this. Don't drag him in!

Someone asked me a few time if I can spare some time to build p6200. Since the work in 7.7 is almost done and it only cost me a few hours. I see no reason to refuse. You take a look at my signature. The valuable essence of humanity are to share and to help.

"To give, you become richer. To help, you get more."

Take it easy and show some generosity, ok? ;)

Last edited:

d3athd3al3r

Jun 13, 2009
That means you have a different name in the rom you are using.

You open the following file with a root browser:
/system/build.prop
You will find some lines with
ro.product.xxxx=xxxxxx
ro.build.xxxx=xxxxx

You show me those lines or the whole file.
Let's see what you have. You may have a different model not p6200.

Yeah i noticed afterwards i was trying to flash the wrong rom, this is what happens when u got no sleep and u try flashing roms
My mistake ... i was able to flash it and so far it seems to work fine. I was able to connect to my 5Ghz wifi with no problems so far. I will keep u posted if i run into any issues. Im loving the PIE controls. You did an awesome job with the rom

Last edited:

thangbithit

Mar 13, 2012
May I ask whether the phone feature works well or not.
I once installed the CM10.1, and I have to went back to CM10 right away because of phone crashing

Last edited:

daniel_hk

Nov 12, 2012
Hong Kong
Yeah i noticed afterwards i was trying to flash the wrong rom, this is what happens when u got no sleep and u try flashing roms
My mistake ... i was able to flash it and so far it seems to work fine. I was able to connect to my 5Ghz wifi with no problems so far. I will keep u posted if i run into any issues. Im loving the PIE controls. You did an awesome job with the rom

It's a good news!

If you can take a screenshot, please post it. I want to have a look on the size of the UI and the status bar. I need to know if my guessing figures suitable or not.

Thanks!

arfian

Jan 13, 2012
jakarta
I think i prefer this rom than stock jb..coz it has purely tablet look..still looking forwar for improvement..

Sent from my GT-P6200 using xda premium

d3athd3al3r

Jun 13, 2009
Can't take any screenshots ...

It's a good news!

If you can take a screenshot, please post it. I want to have a look on the size of the UI and the status bar. I need to know if my guessing figures suitable or not.

Thanks!

Well cant seem to take any screenshots , everytime i do i get an error saying "storage in use". Tried different sd cards and no good. Anyone else having this problem? Also while taking pictures the camera orientation seems like its off, at least while looking at the screen.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    banner_1icu5e.png

banner_2hau5x.png

banner_3y8uie.png

banner_4p0upi.png

banner_505uxa.png

I started porting PA3 to GT-7.7 early this Feburary. Since then I'm stuck. After stuggling for 2 months, I manager to fix a few things. Some of you guys here sent me a few PM. I began to notice that GT-Plus & 7.7 share most of the hardwares. It would be a waste if I just keep my work on 7.7 so I spare a few hours for the GT-Plus. Here are my PA3 ports to our orphan brother GalaxyTab Plus.:)

I don't have the device to test. I welcome and depends on reports of issues and sharing experiences.
    Please keep an forgiving mind. Some might not boot. Try it at you own risk
    *** Do aware of the eMMC brick bug before wiping!! ***

Good luck!

21/7/2013
    I found the bug in HALO that cause SystemUI crash. The 'a' version is rebuilding and uploading now.

21/7/2013
    It's getting harder and harder to port the new codes to our tab. Everytime I pull new codes, I need to stuggle a while to make the Samsung blobs work! Don't know how long I could stay... :( The new PA3 is uploading now.
     History

8/7/2013
    Forgot to add the sensors blob, sorry! autobrightness not working yet. A patch will be uploaded later.:p
    PA3.65 is out, PA change to a shorter file name now...
    In this build, I included two new drivers from the new kernel I'm working on. Light sensor has more steps and lower margins now. It will be more pratical. The repeat charging loop when power off is fixed. Same as the stock rom, the tab will reboot after 5 minutes of charging (don't know why yet). :)

12/6/2013
    The new PA3.60 with HALO feature is uploading now. Cheers!

10/6/2013
    Just finished the new kernel. Updated power management and some kernel drivers. The charging at power off issue is fixed. I merged the two wifi driver to a more stable version. GPU max. frequency is now 400Mhz. Please test and report. Cheers!

3/6/2013
    It's really great that Espen96 has setup a host at his server for me! :good:
    http://3djanos.com/daniel_hk/index.php?dir=rom/pa3
    It is a pure download page without any ad. and delay. Also works great for downloading in the tab.

2/6/2013
    Just finish the wifi drivers for 7.7. It time for our little brother GT-Plus now. The kernel-a base on the latest driver form Athero. Adding wakelock and power mangement required for 4.2.2. Kernel-s is modified from the stock Samsung JB source. It also base on the source of Athero but 2 generations back. Samsung added/modified some features on it. I let you guys to test and choose which you think better. I'll use the kernel-a driver from now on.
    Other than the wifi driver, I reduced the max. frequency to 1.5G. Hoping it will be stable enough for daily use.
    As some for you have experience slower performance in higher frequency, I want to mention one thing. Don't set the voltage too low for each frequency. It might consume even more power and slow down. The CPU will retry on errors. The safer voltage might be:
    200Mhz >= 900mV
    1.2G >= 1275mV
    1.4G >= 1325mV
    1.5G >= 1350mV
    some tabs might need to add 25mV on that. The max voltage limit is set to 1450mV now. There is plenty of room. The CPU is capable of idling. Cores will be idle at deep sleep. No need to concern too much on voltage to reduce power. Set a reliable and stabe value. Cheers! ;)

26/5/2013
    PA3 has changed a lot since 3.50. The new pa3.56 builds are uploading now. New kernel is included. I ported the latest wifi from Athero to the kernel and change the max clock to 1.6G(don' know if it work). The last kernel update may act as a failsfe if anything goes wrong. Cheers!

19/5/2013
    The updated kernel is uploading now.
    - Fix in cpu voltage table are included.
    - completely new wow_ routines
    - better support for 5G wifi

13/5/2013
    I'm adding one more release area goo.im. All the previous roms are uploading to goo.im now. OTA with GooManager will be supported shortly. Since goo.im may not be available in some region. I will continue to keep the other locations.

9/5/2013
    Filnally have time to build the new PA3.50 HALO. Auto-rotation has been annoying many of us since cm10. I finally find the place to fix it but found that PA3 has not rotation Settings in Display settings. Spent half an hour to add rotation settings in PA3. Auto power ON when plugging usb/charger is kinda fixed. I also drew new charging images with my rusty Photoshop. Uploading now. Enjoy and do report, Cheers! ;)

25/4/2013
    The O/C kernel is uploading now. I finally found a voltage table for i9100 which is similar to 7.0. From the reports of my testers, Antutu can reach 11k and no extra heat grow. When this 1.4G kernel is stable. I'll release another one with higher max. frequency. Cheers!

23/4/2013
    OK, ROM first kernel later. I can't reply every PM, sorry... Uploading now, will be available in a few minutes. Cheers!
    The O/C kernel has been tested by a few guys. Seems working. :victory:
    I need someone who have experience on O/C & U/V to test for the safe and optimium voltages table before releasing. If anyone can help, please PM me. Thanks.

23/4/2013
    Cheers! I fixed the orientation issue in the kernel! :highfive:
    It was the bug planted by Samsung's engineer again! An unforgivabe mistake that waste us a lot of time!
    Thanks for a few guys who helping me test the builds and report promptly with screenshots and/or videos. They should take some credits! Now camera, boot animation and everything else is back to normal as it should be. The issue is gone forever not by ro.sf.hwrotation workaround!
    Just receive a report on the kernel O/C before release. I'll look into it and will release the complete version ASAP.

21/4/2013
    The bluetooth headset is fixed. APN settings is also fixed. NTFS support in kernel is enabled (not tested). No change for the comparatively stable kernel. The O/C kernel will release as a stand alone package later. The offical JB 4.1.2 rom for p6200 also include the ro.sf.hwrotation workaround. That means stock kernel also has issue in rotation. Anyone interested can pull the camera app out from stock rom to see if it work and fix the orientation issue.
    Again, a detail report is what I needed to continue.

14/4/2013
    After studying the source for some time, I found that AOSPA doesn't support ro.sf.hwrotation. That's why the orientation issue persist. I redo all the changes to support ro.sf.hwrotation. Hoping the orientation issue is fixed. 14ARP build is uploading now. The frameworks is changed. A factory reset is probably required. Again, a detail report is what I needed to continue.

6/4/2013
    I think the pa's preferences cause all the issues. PA has no preference config for GalaxyTab Plus so I use another config which is a phone. That's why the orientation swap and casue the quick settings not shown or in wrong direction.
    Uploading the update now. p6200 first, the other two will be uploaded soon.
    If anyone have time, plesae test and report.

5/4/2013
    After cleaning up my harddrive, I squeezed 40G out. It should be good enough for the new builds. I just spent a few minutes to change the device trees from aorth (Thanks). They are almost identical to 7.7. It took me sometime to prepare all the PA stuffs. My antique PC is trying its best now. Hoping the first builds will be out soon and I'll upload them ASAP....;)

Change log:
    Code:
    [COLOR=Blue]21/7/2013 3.68[/COLOR]
      - Latest PA3.68 source with HALO & Gesture
      - Keep up with the AOSP 4.2.2r1.2 tree
      - New ParanoidAndroid OTA app
      - New HALO and Gesture
      - Bug fix in phone.apk to work with the new Telephony.
    [COLOR=Blue]8/7/2013 3.65[/COLOR]
      - latest PA3.65 source with HALO
      - new light sensor dirver with more steps and lower margin
      - new power driver to fix charging loop at power off
      - revert to toolchain 4.4.3. More compatible.
    [COLOR=Blue]12/6/2013 3.60[/COLOR]
      - latest PA3.60 source with HALO
      - kernel O/C max to 1.5G
      - GPU max to 360MHz
      - Calendar update
      - GPS bug fixed
    [COLOR=Blue]26/5/2013 3.56[/COLOR]
      - latest PA3.56 source
      - kernel O/C max to 1.6G
      - new method for voltage tables
      - 5G wifi enhancements
      - new power management in kernel
      - fix the status bar battery indicator
      - Add Advance settings (Galaxy Tab Settings).
    [COLOR=Blue]9/5/2013 3.50[/COLOR]
      - PA3.50 HALO
      - O/C kernel included
      - fix the wifi driver power management in kenrel
      - add NTFS_RW support
      - fix in auto rotation. will stay at current angle when disabled. 
      - Add rotation settings in Display settings
      - lpm support to fix auto power on when plugging usb/charger
      - fix the status bar battery icon not update issue.
    [COLOR=Blue]23/4/2013 3.15[/COLOR]
      - orientation issue in kernel fixed
      - 1.4G O/C kernel & new cpu govs.
      - ro.sf.hwrotation workaround removed
    [COLOR=Blue]21/4/2013 3.15[/COLOR]
      - Bluetooth headset audio out fixed
      - APN settings FC, fixed
      - latest update from PA & AOSP
      - kernel NTFS support enabled
    [COLOR=Blue]14/4/2013 3.15[/COLOR]
      - Add ro.sf.hwrotation support to framework.
      - Official PA bootanimation
    [COLOR=Blue]6/4/2013 3.15[/COLOR]
      - A tailor made layout UI config for GT-Plus
      - Kernel cleanup.
    [COLOR=Blue]4/4/2013 3.15[/COLOR]
      - Latest source from PA.
      - initial release
      - all fixes and changes in 7.7 included
    Known Issues:
    1. copy from locerra
      - hwcomposer: HDMI dongle doesn't work
      - wifi: won't connect to hidden ssids
      - wifi: built-in wifi-tethering doesn't work
    2. Voice Dialer not working with Bluetooth haedset.

Downloads:
     ROMS
      host: http://goo.im/devs/daniel_hk/rom/pa3
      mirror1: http://pan.baidu.com/share/link?shareid=452191&uk=1512265283#dir/path=/GT-Plus
      mirror2: https://mega.co.nz/#F!4B4QEA6R!YsmFYQI4nCZkKbb2e5Mz7w
      mirror3 & test rom area:http://www.kuaipan.cn/file/id_39173572073096195.htm#kp|39173572073096201|0
     PA Gapps
      full-20130209: http://d-h.st/w4u
      full-20130308: http://d-h.st/MDd
      full-20130329-signed: http://d-h.st/x1L
      full-20130427-signed: http://d-h.st/UcS
      full-20130524-signed: http://d-h.st/xcr
      latest: http://goo.im/devs/paranoidandroid/roms/gapps/older versions
     Original Gapps
      Choose 4.2.2: http://goo.im/gapps

Sources:
    kernel & device trees
    github: https://github.com/danielhk?tab=repositories

Credits:
    ** The CyanogenMod Team who keep many devices alive!
    ** The ParanoidAndroid Team who create this great rom
    ** aorth, locerra and ohanar for their work on the devices trees
    ** anyone who help to test and report
    ** Thanks Espen96 for setup a host for me!

Donations:

Aorth got nothing to do with it. He never asked me to do this. Don't drag him in!

Someone asked me a few time if I can spare some time to build p6200. Since the work in 7.7 is almost done and it only cost me a few hours. I see no reason to refuse. You take a look at my signature. The valuable essence of humanity are to share and to help.

"To give, you become richer. To help, you get more."

Take it easy and show some generosity, ok? ;)
    FAQ

Q: Where is the developer options settings
    A: the "developer options" is hidden in 4.2.1 (cm10.1, pa3.0)
     to show it in settings:
     in:
      settings > about
     hit the "build number" 7 times (hints will be shown after the 3rd time)
    Q: How to avoid the emmc brick bug when flashing
    A: if coming from stock ics. Here is one of the easier way:
    1. flash the rom (and gapps) in recovery. don't do factory rest and any wiping!
    2. reset to recovery again.
    3. do factory reset or wipe data
    4. reset and enjoy!
    Q: What are the safe values for CPU
    A: A too low value may cause backfire, The recommended values:
    • Freq    stock  aggressive safe
    • 1500MHz no value   1350mV  1375mV
    • 1400MHz no value   1300mV  1325mV
    • 1200MHz 1300mv  1275mv  1300mV
    • 1000MHz 1250mv  1225mV  1250mV
    • 800MHz   1100mv  1050mV  1075mV
    • 500MHz   975mv    900mV    950mV
    • 200MHz   950mv    900mV    925mV
    Some tabs might need to add 25mV on each. The max. is 1450mV.
    Q: How to set the InCall screen to protrait
    A: In 4.2.x, the InCall screen orientation is determined by the calling card which doesn't handle rotation.
     Hance remain at 0 degree (Landscape for our tab) all the time.
     To set the inCall screen to portriat, you need an external app (eg. Ultimate rotation) to force Contact.apk to portriat.
    Ok, I did a few things. Now it works lol. Thanks. I seem to have a low score on Antutu around 8k? Changed to Performance Governor, i got lower around 6k. And then I tried to play with a few more, I can only get 8k+. I've also changed the voltage values you suggested but I seem to get reboots? Any workaround?

Seems 1.5G not working. The O/C merchanism also need some changes in 4.2. Set it to 1.4 or 1.2 for the time being. The kernel from CM and Stock JB source is a bit outdated. That's why I try to make a new kernel source which is much harder than I thought. I need more time to make every drivers work....:eek:

I'm studying the PAC rom now. Will return to the new kernel later. ;)
    lul what internet did u get? 100mb/s?

Only 6M... but use ftp can upload at 2xxk/s. It almost 20hrs. now. After that, I'll clean my harddsik for new developments.