Search This thread

il Duce

Inactive Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Mod
Feb 25, 2009
Twin Cities, MN
@brickster, you and I have the exact same issue. Mine is also not switching from 3g to wifi automatically. With ch1naski chiming in, perhaps we have an identifiable issue.

+1, but is it supposed to hold a dl? I'm just used to it lol. For me 3G dl to wifi holds, sure it takes like 15-20 secs to "grab" 3g and resume but it works that way, just not wifi to 3g. IMHO not really an "issue" but maybe there's a fix?

pstevep

Retired Senior Mod / Inactive Recognized Themer
Aug 31, 2010
A place just beyond throwing distance
I too have wifi connectivity issues when coming from 3G..

Btw I can't remember who else said they needed a calendar widget (forgive me i am crazy tired right now) but the free app of the day at Amazon app store is business calendar which seems pretty good and has a decent widget.. I'm only trying it because it's free but looks good so far..

Sent from.. wait.. What????

R

ranger61878

I too have wifi connectivity issues when coming from 3G..

Btw I can't remember who else said they needed a calendar widget (forgive me i am crazy tired right now) but the free app of the day at Amazon app store is business calendar which seems pretty good and has a decent widget.. I'm only trying it because it's free but looks good so far..

Sent from.. wait.. What????

It was me ;) I settled on Pure Grid Calendar. Nice app.

808Bill

Nov 4, 2010
Kailua, Hawaii
I think (said with a lot of tongue in cheek, please don't hurt me duce), Aosp should just re-release this ROM every other day. Just change the date. It will give us something to flash, we can say how much better it is, and we all will calm down. ;)

Sent from my HERO200 using XDA App

Drunkpilot

Dec 21, 2010
Newport Beach, CA
Google Pixel 4
Same exact thing happened to me about 3 days ago. Know I posted about it. Same thing, reboot fixed it. Logcat showed nothing but I haven't had it happen again yet. Really pisses me off I can't make it happen to see what's going on.

®parallel universe®

I too have had this. I thought it was related to s0be's kernal AP#5. Haven't experienced on 4/21. I have seen partial disappearage (I don't think that's quite a word, but it works for me) of the dock and status bar. I'll have to start paying attention and log it. Reboot fixes everything..."Hey reboot!"

suckoos

Sep 29, 2010
I think (said with a lot of tongue in cheek, please don't hurt me duce), Aosp should just re-release this ROM every other day. Just change the date. It will give us something to flash, we can say how much better it is, and we all will calm down. ;)

I agree, allowing us to feel like its different would be nice, I'd probably be none the wiser and it would give us something to flash.

jpenney9375

May 1, 2010
I have an issue with the ROM and had to go to my back up while I wait to see if anyone has a solution for my problem. After installing this ROM friends of mine would at random contact me by other means and tell me that after texting with me they would get a message stating I wasnt receiving texts and could not call me as well. This happened on both the 3/26 release and the 4/21 release as I tried fresh installs on both. Both on complete wipe resets. When first discovered the issue I did try flashing cm7 on the phone and the person being blocked was able to text me but did not test it for more than an hour before I went back to a backup of cm6 I have. This problem is keeping me from using the ROM and any thoughts would be welcome.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    aBGH3.png
    pjJo2.png
    YUdXp.png
    pNATR.png
    oYe53.png
    5Swi6.png
    PQW3e.png
    1W5Bm.png
    9wYtk.png
    nnok0.png
    oIxgu.png
    Fntz4.png

MD5:
    gapps-gb-20110325-signed.zip
    MD5: 4cbe712c0bde778fb7f2d32d32b57dd8

MD5:
    [GPL] Kernel Source

HOWTO Logcat
    Code:
    [CENTER][B][U]PC via ADB:[/U][/B]
    adb logcat > /path/logcat.txt
    ctrl+c

[B][U]Phone via Terminal emulator:[/U][/B]
    logcat > /sdcard/logcat.txt 
    press the trackball (for ctrl) and c to end the output.[/CENTER]
    ]​
    if your market isn't downloading correctly donate all your money to s0be ;P!

He is the man and fixed it.

Here is the s0be's fix

1. adb shell
    2. su
    3. mkdir /cache/download
    4. chown system:cache /cache/download
    5. chmod ug+rwx /cache/download
    6. chmod a+x /cache/download

Then the market should download.

Added to the WIKI under Gapps Info. :D:D:D
    working on it fellas :D

Re4gk.png
    ladies and gents 3/08 is up let me know if its any quicker if not i have a few other tricks up my sleeve to try dont know why but i just refuse to give up on the heroC :eek:
    links up fellas enjoy ;)